Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos (5120 Views)

History Of Queen Mary 1 AKA "Bloody Mary" Of England. / Heavy Gunshots As NANS Convention In Abuja Turns Bloody, Many Injured / UNN Students Condemn Jungle Justice With A Play (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Diffpussies(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
For the past couple of days, a certain kind of game known as Charlie Charlie has been trending. In this game, it's a believed that a demon known as Charlie Charlie can appear when summoned.

To play the game, players divide one piece of paper into four quadrants, label each side with either ''Yes'' or ''No''. Then suspend one pencil on top of another one at equilibrium, then say ''Charlie, Charlie, are you there?" If Charlie "answer" the pencil that's on top will move to one of the answers, just like compass.

You can than begin asking Charlie any other questions. Examples like "Charlie, will I be rich? or "Charlie, will I get married this year ?" etc. Apart from Charlie Charlie,here are some other demonic games you should stay away from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Diffpussies(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
embarassed Bloody Mary

Just like Charlie Charlie, Bloody Mary is another demonic game that is believed to be the vengeful spirit of a witch.

In order to summon the spirit of Bloody Meey, you’ll have to hold a lighted candle and say ''Bloody Mary'' 3 times in front of a mirror around 3am.

After that, it's believed that a woman covered in blood will appear before you. It's is believed that the spirit can strangle, haunt or curse people.

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Diffpussies(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
What do you have to say about Charlie Charlie and these demonic game's ? Do you think it is real? Have you played these games before? As a Christian is it wrong to play these games?

Please do not play

Lalasticla
Mynd

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by parkervero(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm just seeing this Charlie Charlie thing. I was looking for a movie to download a while ago then I saw a movie titled " Ouija Charlie Charlie challenge" I was like, whadafok!
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by illicit(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Forget all these oyinbo game

Na mummy and daddy game or real hide and seek sure pass....

2 Likes

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by debbydams(f): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by 4t4th(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by EzzyCarter: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Cool
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Diffpussies(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Diffpussies(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
debbydams:
shocked
no fear , I dey here 4 u
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by debbydams(f): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Diffpussies:
no fear , I dey here 4 u
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by igben(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Diffpussies:
not here Abeg

7 Likes

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Thank God I watched Truth or Dare.
Can't play any games whether it's real or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by gungab(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
African
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by DoubleEngine007: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Normal kids game.. Africans don turn am to Oracle grin

Which kind wahala come be this

11 Likes

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Twelfthman: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Good post. Hope zombies who follows everything on the internet without questions listen

Some young people are just so gullible.
Granting permission to a demon for fun. Guess what demons like to play too and they don't like to leave...

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
All are superstitious beliefs.
To summon ghosts and demons is no child's play,bro.

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Diffpussies:
embarassed Bloody Mary

Just like Charlie Charlie, Bloody Mary is another demonic game that is believed to be the vengeful spirit of a witch.

In order to summon the spirit of Bloody Meey, you’ll have to hold a lighted candle and say ''Bloody Mary'' 3 times in front of a mirror around 3am.

After that, it's believed that a woman covered in blood will appear before you. It's is believed that the spirit can strangle, haunt or curse people.

I prefer the other Bloody Mary... smiley The cocktail.

But I will say it right here, nothing scares about these s#its. They're nothing but mere games and they remain so.

That reminds me... check out Bloody Mary. It's a movie with a plot centred on this stupid pointless game. I watched it for a few minutes back in 2008 and totally lost interest.

Horror is not my cup of mocha.

1 Like

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
debbydams:
shocked

So, which one are you gonna try out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by mogbolade39317: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm just seeing this Charlie Charlie thing. I was looking for a movie to download a while ago then I saw a movie titled " Ouija Charlie Charlie challenge" I was like, whadafok!
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Aremu01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hide and seek with a demon Seriously
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by vaaluetapdesign: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
ok
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by shilenji(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bloody Mary is F**kn real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
All bullshit
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by PAWG(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Shitty macabre shit be trending these shitty days
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by InfernoNig: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na wa... Wahala nor dey finish. Even if person nor find wahala, wahala go find person.
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm playing 10 over 10 game by naeto c.
Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by samuelpeters(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank God I watched Truth or Dare.
Can't play any games whether it's real or not.
Like ehhh...
Make I no where problem de come from.

©️2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlie-charlie, Bloody Mary And Other Demonic Games You Should Not Play (photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
samuelpeters:

Like ehhh...
Make I no where problem de come from.

©️2021.
It's good to always be careful so that you will know where your problem is coming from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent: I Need Contact Address Of Lasu Not E-mail Address / The Most Stressful University In Nigeria / Abu Zaria Post-utme Information.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.