Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In (20863 Views)

Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free / Invest In Safemoon Crypto Coin And Thank Me Later / Free NFTs Crypto Coin Giveaway That Can Transform Your Hustle...It's REAL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Theoutsider: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.

Do not buy ripple till after Jan 19. There will be a panic sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Adexy4us(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Theoutsider:

Do not buy ripple till after Jan 19. There will be a panic sell.
I hope to see the link about ripple and Jan 19 please
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Check my signature, Gracias. smiley
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
I will go with Trons or ripple. Especially Trons, Trons can add 10 percent in a few days. The value is quite low for now. (less than N20)
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by luvlyoracle(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I will go with Trons or ripple. Especially Trons, Trons can add 10 percent in a few days. The value is quite low for now. (less than N20)
Which wallet do you use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Which wallet do you use?
Roggu (they charge high)

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Slimfeez(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Amehid2:
Buy ripple.i bought 50000 naira worth of ripple last week Sunday .by this morning my 50000 had risen to 70000.i withdrew the 20000 profit and left the capital.if you want to buy Bitcoin wait for it to fall on the daily mt4 chart before buying.even litecoin need to fall a bit before buying.i bought $500 worth of Bitcoin in the last week of November 2020,as at yesterday Ive withdrawn a total of $430 profit.my $500 capital is still in my blockchain.learn to analyze crypto on mt4 and you'll buy and profit off the rises and falls.
.......................... chat me man, let talk zero eight zero 69150847
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Afostev11(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
I'm also into cryptos you said u want to invest the money till Dec 2021..well I will advice u to invest in Bitcoin and because bitcoin is hitting new all-time highs every day.

Bitcoin is known as the most performing assets of all time and now it has become mainstream.

*What does that mean?*

It means that there is nothing but clear sky above for the price of Bitcoin. There is no technical history to confine it, and no resistance... It's as if Bitcoin has escaped Earth's gravity, and there's no telling how high it will eventually go...

If you were to believe Citibank and several other high profile hedge fund owners, Bitcoin will top out around $300,000 in the next 12-24 months.

I forsee Bitcoin hitting $50,000+ Beofre August. My Humble opinion.

pls can we chat privately?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Afostev11:
pls can we chat privately?
Sure we can hope u have good news for me cool.. Pm on justman1907@gmail.com.. Ur number or u can drop ur number let me call u.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by telleyway: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
AnthonyAk:
Buy LTC still have lots of room till all time high
Buy tel its been undervalued for years
Buy kin same as above
Buy eth, it has the most uses
But bitcoin its the most valuable.

A 5k investment per week for the next year may change ur life

Please can you give more details to the bolded sentence?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Amehid2:
what app do you use and we trade with Naira via quidax but i no dey see any improvements
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
telleyway:

[/b]
Please can you give more details to the bolded sentence?

Need to dollar cost average to mitigate volatility. Meaning spread out your investments over a period of time. Weekly seems to work for me
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by telleyway: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Need to dollar cost average to mitigate volatility. Meaning spread out your investments over a period of time. Weekly seems to work for me
Please how do you do it? I'm ready to learn if you don't mind
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
telleyway:

Please how do you do it? I'm ready to learn if you don't mind

So i've invested about $3000 in crypto over the past 2 years. i buy $20 of bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin each everyweek. From time to time i also buy other altcoins like Telcoin, Kincoin, Holochain, Pundi x. Usually i spend $50 or more.

The good thing about it is when bitcoin was cheaplast year i bought alot of these for really cheap. If the market is high of low i still buy. Consistency is key.

I do the exact same thing with stocks its not anything new but it works for me. Currently i sold all the big there coins for USD and im just earning interest on binance with it. Im starting from scratch and will invest another $5k over the next 2 years this time at $100 every week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Amehid2: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2021
Bitcoin has given the reentry signal.i bought a few hundred dollars worth last night based on my fractal system.if I get a bearish engulf I exit my trades by selling my coins untill I get a new buy fractal confirmation.i invested $500 to try out my method end of November 2020.my investment has grown more than 50%.Ethereum has also given a fractal buy setup,it's good to go.lite coin has also given the fractal buy.ripple has had the fractal buy for some days but it's stagnating.when it's time to exit the trades I'll give an update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Amehid2: 6:42am On Jan 14, 2021
bradwilli:
what app do you use and we trade with Naira via quidax but i no dey see any improvements
I don't use any particular app.i do my analysis on mt4.well mt4 is an app I guess.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by EseAbed: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2021
Amehid2:
Bitcoin has given the reentry signal.i bought a few hundred dollars worth last night based on my fractal system.if I get a bearish engulf I exit my trades by selling my coins untill I get a new buy fractal confirmation.i invested $500 to try out my method end of November 2020.my investment has grown more than 50%.Ethereum has also given a fractal buy setup,it's good to go.lite coin has also given the fractal buy.ripple has had the fractal buy for some days but it's stagnating.when it's time to exit the trades I'll give an update.

Thank you ooo
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by telleyway: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2021
AnthonyAk:

So i've invested about $3000 in crypto over the past 2 years. i buy $20 of bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin each everyweek. From time to time i also buy other altcoins like Telcoin, Kincoin, Holochain, Pundi x. Usually i spend $50 or more.

The good thing about it is when bitcoin was cheaplast year i bought alot of these for really cheap. If the market is high of low i still buy. Consistency is key.

I do the exact same thing with stocks its not anything new but it works for me. Currently i sold all the big there coins for USD and im just earning interest on binance with it. Im starting from scratch and will invest another $5k over the next 2 years this time at $100 every week.
Okay thanks Sir
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by OvaSabi1(f): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2021
AnthonyAk:

Are you investing from Nigeria? How much does binance exchange dollars for naira when you are withdrawing cash?
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Princealex1(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Have you heard of Pi coin??

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2021
You can join any, but be careful, cause loosing is just as easy.
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Dhefjud: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2021
I Buy & Sell bitcoin on Crypto Traders Platform. So far it's been my best group for trading as it is 100 percent legit. Anyone who wants to buy or sell bitcoin should join them. They are the safest means of trading.

https:///LsGDcdj6bhBAKCLZCkv5gY
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sellout:
Okay so I have 100k I'm not using and I want to invest it in crypto till dec 2021 without touching it.
My two options are Bitcoin and Etheurem. I'm Confused on which one to invest in.

One thing to watch out for is percentage change in value. If

1 Bit @ 15M changes to N15.5M, of course N500K is a good amount but, the percentage change is low, less than 4 percent.

1 Tron @ 15 changes to N20, N5 is small but, the change is over 30 percent.

If you had put N100K in bit you'll get less than N4K gain at the end of the month

If you had put N100K in Tron you'll get more than N30K gain at the end of the month

Understand? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by Afostev11(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
FLESHnBLOOD:
Sure we can hope u have good news for me cool.. Pm on justman1907@gmail.com.. Ur number or u can drop ur number let me call u.
zero 7 zero double six 3 seven 2 two eighty 1

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by FLESHnBLOOD(m): 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Afostev11:
zero 7 zero double six 3 seven 2 two eighty 1
ok
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
OvaSabi1:

Are you investing from Nigeria? How much does binance exchange dollars for naira when you are withdrawing cash?

I'm investing from Canada. But the concept is the same in naira. In going to withdraw in full will into the future. The goal this year is 20k in my portfolio
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by OvaSabi1(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
AnthonyAk:

I'm investing from Canada. But the concept is the same in naira. In going to withdraw in full will into the future. The goal this year is 20k in my portfolio

How are withdrawals done? I was told that I exceeded my limits for the day??
Re: I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In by AnthonyAk(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
OvaSabi1:

How are withdrawals done? I was told that I exceeded my limits for the day??

You should be able to withdraw to a naira account. You need to sell your crypto for naira first on binance before withdrawal to a bank account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Where Can I Invest 500,000 Naira / Oxford Group Of Companies Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.