Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now (15536 Views)

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / ‘I Feel Like Raping Any Girl That Comes My Way’ - Quadri Azeez / Airport Cartel Planting Drugs In Passengers’ Luggage Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Make dem kuku use the same time and effort plant ugwu, he go substitute for urgent 2k

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
In His Heart Yes Oooo.
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by bluefilm: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Same things goes for any man who's planning to _fuck more than one girl on Valentine's Day.

He should start planning ahead right now.

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by naijadrivablog: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
cheesy
You jus de find trouble. Any Naija gal wey you give flower, na sorry be ya name.
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by nullboss: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
On God
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Taiwojon(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dreyton36:
Some naija girls and their drama gan
In this life ehn avoid unnecessary billing
But you see this thing called preeq , na big problem to man , it results to (konji) and when konji comes you become mumu

Once you're blessed with a good woman who loves you more than you love her
You have money , not just anyhow money but wire money
You have sweet beautiful kids abroad schooling
Keep your family off the media
Keep shooting Azad daily cuz problem nor dey finish
Then have businesses to cover up ur traces , if u knw u knw

Then remember to be a faithful husband and don't forget to weed all night and day and vibe to
2face
Wizkid
Burnaboy
9ice
Timaya
Tems
2pac
T.i
50 cent
Bob Marley
Damien marley

Remember to put God first and your family second, don't even let your closest friend know ur house as a family man cuz the street is rugged

Lights up my kpoli in peace
so you are the second slowemir Abi?

stop talking rubbish about God.

put God first and give your life to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Dreyton36: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Taiwojon:

so you are the second slowemir Abi?

stop talking rubbish about God.

put God first and give your life to Jesus

Smoke weed bro and you won't reason this way next time

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Guy's look when you're big you're big abeg
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
What about those who need cash gift?
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by ekaette1621: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
A Northerner from Kastina once told Nigerians that
petrol will be sold at N45 per liter. He also said that $1 will be equal to N1. I did not mention anybody's name but we all know
the name of this magician called . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Candycrushy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm already getting ready to collect nothing this valentine angry sad
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by GOVERNMENT2: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wuraoolerr:
Who needs flower sef
YOU DON BUST YOUR OWN WURAOLA undecided
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by TheRedpillguy: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wuraoolerr:
Who needs flower sef

What r u giving
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by MoneyTrees(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Before I forget

Vacancy for the position of Hushpuppy is out!

For it is written, in the end times many shall arise and be chasing clout, looking for fake game in the wrong places... But we real NIGGARS will keep smoking as much Jumbo sized Mali kush as we can and bomb all night when day break and everywhere bursts, we will blow our family to the world and keep bangin enough pvssies till the end of time.

For He who has ears let him hear

Jah1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEcCRcTszTI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyPPb6pOII/?igshid=14fasdw1mtx24
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by guru90: 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
We dont need this kinda talk this year 2021 brother......................

We gat to be serious this year 2021 Brother...........................
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
You just gave me the idea for a thread grin

Thank you.
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by mozes01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wuraoolerr:
Who needs flower sef

I get gift for you grin

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Zetty177x: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
I concur

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Taiwojon(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dreyton36:

Smoke weed bro and you won't reason this way next time
You mean the weed that is killing you
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by Dreyton36: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Taiwojon:

You mean the weed that is killing you

How has it killed me bruh , the last time I checked I'm doing just sooo fine sir , smoke up and reason well

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by JaneYave(f): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Who flower help?
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by olamiji98448: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
:Who needs flower sefWhat r u giving
Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by 2rez: 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dreyton36:

How has it killed me bruh , the last time I checked I'm doing just sooo fine sir , smoke up and reason well

Real recognizes real till fake shows up spewing fake.

1 Like

Re: Djbign: Any Girl That Needs Flower This Valentine, Start Planting It Now by 2rez: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dreyton36:

U on point bruh. Say no more. They demented, got brains full of shit, hence spewing mental fart. Let 'em smooth shit talkers keep on spewing shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Private School Teachers Arrested For Stealing School Fees In Lagos / 11,100 Nigerian Women Landed In Sicily As Prostitutes In 2016 - The Economist / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested By Police In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.