Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each (20690 Views)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Awards N5M & Scholarship To Oladimeji Shotunde, LASU Best Student / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by harmony75: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
congrats to them..God bless you Governor ���
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Omezif(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
Knowledge is power, it is good to apply it well.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Easypro: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
xProfx:
This is better. Not to give 100m to the BBnaija housemate with the biggest buttocks like most of our governors do... lipsrsealed
na true talk be this.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Finally, Brain is being rewarded in Nigeria . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Easypro: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wow! Good governor! I really recommend this act. Other governors should emulate this and also look for platforms to assist young entrepreneurs.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
wow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Rilwayne001: 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
Other state government should emulate this
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Uncle15Segun: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is good. This will encourage other students.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Incognito403:

[s]Your brain never switch on back?
Seems DJ socket threw the switch into the ocean.[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well done Mr Governor. We need to encourage the right people not encouraging products of valueless shows like BB..... We need to celebrate successes like these to encourage the youths/students in the right direction.

For me, they are the real celebrities and role models
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Globalistic(f): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Do not celebrate yet until you cash the money because I don't trust this man... #EndSARS saga defined Sanwo-Olu intoto.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Congrats to them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by OdefaGirl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
Commendable
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol happy for him congratulations but he( the MSc graduand ) did my close pal a strong thing during a Csc exam that he invigilated us he gave him -20 for talking in the exam hall during examination when result come out my guy Carry the Course ooh (3 unit course) I pity my guy that Very evening his mark was deducted for such complex and very hard course(computer programming course) cry cry cry upon all the straight hours of pleading and sympathising Baba no gree comot the -20 ooh Lol since I have been writing exam I haven't seen exam as Mad as that more than half of the class carried the course self very MAD course

Lol no wonder so Genius like this are usually Strict cool cool cool it not easy to be a Genius I also want to be a Genius but my own genius will not be strict
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by femeritus: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Welcome development.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Brunicekid(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
WONDERFUL!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Bahamas95(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice one!

It's far better than wasting your money on those Bbnaija a$$holes.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Nice one. These are the ppl who deserve support to take their creativity to the larger society unlike some idiots giving lots of money to BBNaija dullards.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by abiona36622: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
Now our political leaders are now #sorosokeing, this is a good path for other to tread.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by MOVIC6: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
Toll gate, blood money...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by adeniyi65(m): 1:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Tenshades:
No be like some wey go dey give best graduating student fowl and tubers of yam.
like they did courses on African witchcraft cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by calcal: 1:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1347569939683696640?s=19

Something is not right here, if you offer auto-employment then why giving him 5M again.

Sanwo-olu is just another brainless working for the slave master.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Organizer111222(m): 2:11am On Jan 09, 2021
This is a very good precedent... not some stupid governors giving out political appointments to people who are embodiment of immorality, whose life an action won’t add any value to the society. We need to start encouraging our kids and youths on moral values that will in turn change the decaying situation of this country. And for the stupid people sponsoring this immorality shows.. their products need to be boycotted
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Ghozky(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Na so e suppose be
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by rachytenny2(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2021
This is so encouraging. I'm gonna be getting more of this soon... wink A nice one from my Governor.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Laudable. These are the kind of people that merit such prizes, not those ones that get prizes for being naked and doing rubbish on national TV.

Keep us this trend and see how Nigeria will surpass so-called advanced countries in technology in one generation. Did the Japanese or the Germans import their technology from Pluto?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Gives LASU's Best Bsc And Msc Students 5 Million Naira Each by yahmohy27: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
EmekaBlue:
This is how it is suppose to be, encourage youths to study harder. Not all these while they have been giving olosho dem and immorality shows huge sum of money and ambassador contracts
Wallahi you make sense sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Students Forced To Sleep In The Rain As School Shuts Students Out Of Ho / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari / Ondo Returns Schools To Missionaries After 46 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.