Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Can I Send Naira To USA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Send Naira To USA (611 Views)

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA / Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send Naira To USA by knostbrown01(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dear all, I hope I put this in right section. with new CBN Policy which has restricted most online payment app to send money from overseas (US) to naira account directly with help of transferwise and co. it's also difficult to send money to USA directly except the person has Dom account.

Please, its there a way I can send money to USA absent Dom account?
Re: How Can I Send Naira To USA by alphabbey1(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2021
knostbrown01:
Dear all, I hope I put this in right section. with new CBN Policy which has restricted most online payment app to send money from overseas (US) to naira account directly with help of transferwise and co. it's also difficult to send money to USA directly except the person has Dom account.

you can send fund to the person's Greendot account and pay naira to the exchanger sending the fund. Rate is around 300 - 350
Re: How Can I Send Naira To USA by Lejuda: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
knostbrown01:

Through Bitcoin which is instant or other Ecurrencies like Skrill, Neteller, Payoneer.
Re: How Can I Send Naira To USA by knostbrown01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
alphabbey1:
you can send fund to the person's Greendot account and pay naira to the exchanger sending the fund. Rate is around 300 - 350
please brother, can you shed more light on this. Do I need to open an account with an exchanger and if yes, which of exchangers does that?
Re: How Can I Send Naira To USA by SocialJustice: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
knostbrown01:

Use bitcoin.
Re: How Can I Send Naira To USA by alphabbey1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
knostbrown01:

please brother, can you shed more light on this. Do I need to open an account with an exchanger and if yes, which of exchangers does that?
Only person u're sending fund to need to open the greendot account. You only send naira equivalent to the exchanger and he credits greendot account of your receival. Go to the business section and ask for greendot seller
Re: How Can I Send Naira To USA by knostbrown01(m): 1:17am On Jan 10, 2021
alphabbey1:
Only person u're sending fund to need to open the greendot account. You only send naira equivalent to the exchanger and he credits greendot account of your receival. Go to the business section and ask for greendot seller

thank u so much, u r very helpfu

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 2k Daily As A Student In Nigeria / •abeg Where Una De See This Money ? I Don Too Suffer, Help A Soul. / Which Website Can I Start Selling Emails ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.