Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. (3170 Views)

This Goes To The Ladies / Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / This Goes To Our Ladiies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2011
I can't really tell for now cos i'm not a married man yet but i'll let you some ppl can't live without love, do you know?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mrs.chima in mr.chima's outfit lol, good reply anyway.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
MrBrownjay
Meaningless? well if your own wife is meaningless to you that doesn't apply to every man in the globe you know.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes you are right but our greatest love is "supposedly" our love for god, none is greater. So I suggest that you get down on your knees and pray if/when the day come and that your loved one is dying. She would be going to a better place anyway. LET ME HEAR YOU SAY AMEN!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
Mr.Chima
If you're truly mr.chima pls don't let mrs.chima see this o!, she'll definately file for divorce immediately saying upon all the whole blabbin before marriage so you can't even die for her.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
MrBrownjay
amen ke? i can't die for nigerian girl cos no love here, we're only deceiving ourselves cos in general, its 2% of black ppl that knows what true love really means.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
I guess people have different priorities in life and also many believe that what they have with their wives etc is the greatest love they will ever live.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2011
Tosinville:

Ogugua88

Hahahahahahahahaha! you're extremely funny, girl, are you saying nigerian men don't know what real love is?lol

Lol. I'm partially saying that. I only believe in one population; the human population. There are some men, Nigerian, American, Mongolian, whatever,  who do not know what real love is or do not know how to show it. I wouldn't expect anyone to die for me, and I certainly wouldn't ask anyone to do such. If and when you truly love someone though, you'll do anything for them, most times without thinking first. Most of the responses here are coming from people who, I think (na my opinion o!), love conditionally. Funny kind of love lol. If some of them are ever put in that situation, then na real wa. If I turn my back on someone just so that I could live, I won't be able to carry on with my own life; not without guilt eating me alive. Na them sabi sha. I prefer unconditional love. I'd assume most people would as well.

Na my two kobo sha. Make I close teeth.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by chic2pimp(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
Abeg I could careless about being a Real Man as long as I am alive and breathing grin.

I'll repeat myself again, Kids Yes, Wife HELL TO THE FU, CK.ING NO!!!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
@topic: I cant. It doesnt make any sense. Girls tend to forget easily what u've done for them while u're still living. Wonder what will happen when u're dead & buried. Secondly, there is no guarantee she'll live when u're dead. It means there is a possibility two lives will be lost instead of one. Dying so she'll live is tantamount to suicide! U think God does gbadun suicide? To everything there is an appointed time, even a time for every affair under the heavens: a time for birth and a time to die (Ecclesiastes 3:1 & 2)
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2011
j.kay:

@topic: I cant. It doesnt make any sense. Girls tend to forget easily what u've done for them while u're still living. Wonder what will happen when u're dead & buried. Secondly, there is no guarantee she'll live when u're dead. It means there is a possibility two lives will be lost instead of one. Dying so she'll live is tantamount to suicide! U think God does gbadun suicide? To everything there is an appointed time, even a time for every affair under the heavens: a time for birth and a time to die (Ecclesiastes 3:1 & 2)

According to your bible, Jesus died for you. That one was tantamount to suicide too? Yet people worship him.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^Blessed ogugua88, thanks for that great reply & at the same time that awesome comment.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
@MrBrownjay

If you can't do that for your own wife that means you only marry your wife just for the marriage sake to keep you company in your home & also have kids for u not for the love of it.

Chic2pimp

Well your wife also count not only your kids & don't make sounds as if jesus who died for you did it for his own sake.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by jkay1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Blessed ogugua88, thanks for that great reply & at the same time that awesome comment.
ogugua88:

According to your bible, Jesus died for you. That one was tantamount to suicide too? Yet people worship him.
Jesus' was a special case. It doesnt mean u cant die for someone when u're sure ur death will result in him/her living (in short it was encouraged in d same bible). There's no guarantee u'll save ur wife from what d original poster posted. What if u had kids already? Will u risk leaving them without any parent? If ur wife suggests that u do it so she might live, then it might suggest selfishness. It means she would rather have u die so she might live.
I'll die for u tho. Catch a grenade for ya kiss
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
Bro Tosin
There is not a living person on this earth that I would die for because:
A) my parents wouldn't allow that I do it for them (I was raised better than that)
B) a women who expect that of me truly doesn't deserve my love
C) if I ever die for one of my kids, who is gonna feed their brothas and sistas?! AND how selfish would that gesture be towards the other kids that would surely be heart broken from my passing
D) there is a thin line between LOVE and INSANITY and that's clearly crossing that line.
To each their own.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by chic2pimp(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Bro Tosin
A) my parents wouldn't allow that I do it for them (I was raised better than that)
B) a women who expect that of me truly doesn't deserve my love
C) if I ever die for one of my kids, who is gonna feed their brothas and sistas?! AND how selfish would that gesture be towards the other kids that would surely be heart broken from my passing
D) there is a thin line between LOVE and INSANITY and that's clearly crossing that line.
To each their own.
Great Post right there however I still insist that only my kids are worth dying for.

Tosinville:

Chic2pimp
Well your wife also count not only your kids & don't make sounds as if jesus who died for you did it for his own sake.
Did not she does not count but die for her? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Mba , Lai Lai.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
@tosin
If I get married is because I want to spend the rest of My life with that person as husband and wife aka ONE. What you are suggesting is that HER life/survival is more important than MINE lol. That's definitely not being EQUAL in my book.

Here is also something to consider(since your judgment seem to be clouded by love): do you know that such act (killing myself for her) will automatically cancel your life insurance and leave your kids and your "probably" unemployed wife with nothing?! Talk about adding insult to injury!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Phate05: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2011

@topic,
No!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
@Mrbrownjay
Anyway i respect your opinion, bro
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^ and I fully respect yours.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by desholah(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2011
OP.
Honestly this Question is BECOMING something else . . .  ,  . .Why a repeated thread!!! undecided

This topic was discussed twice last week . . .And here we go again undecided undecided undecided

The answer is NO!!! . .  . .Who knows might be most of you pple are dying periodically undecided
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by MrsChima(f): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
Desholah
Old question? you can search maybe you'll find something like this on this section.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by desholah(m): 12:58am On Apr 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Desholah
Old question? you can search maybe you'll find something like this on this section.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19749.0.html

Enjoy!!!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2011
^^Who's this derailer for goodness sake? abeg carri ur nyansh comot 4 here jwo! lol
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by desholah(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2011
Aint derailing here . . .Just what you asked for.

OP.
NO!!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 1:36am On Apr 01, 2011
Ok i don hear u, sir.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 01, 2011
j.kay:

Jesus' was a special case. It doesnt mean u cant die for someone when u're sure your death will result in him/her living (in short it was encouraged in d same bible).  There's no guarantee u'll save your wife from what d original poster posted. What if u had kids already? Will u risk leaving them without any parent? If your wife suggests that u do it so she might live, then it might suggest selfishness. It means she would rather have u die so she might live.
I'll die for u tho. Catch a grenade for ya kiss

No, Jesus was not a special case. If he was, then you would not be following him.

Ewooo, so all these years pastors, preachers, reverends, part-time molesters have been teaching una to live like Christ, be like Christ, follow Christ, emulate Christ, think like Christ, na for talk sake? If Jesus, or someone like him, ever married, he would die for his wife with or without guarantee that she would live. Altruism. <------------- My philosophy. It also happens to be what Jesus taught. It ALSO happens to be in your same bible. See as you dey pick the book apart to your liking. I can bet that at least 75% of those who said NO are Christians. Very un-Christian o. Una dey sure u wan go heaven? Lol.

The same woman that sacrificed giving birth to children in the first place, you won't die for her? There are no guarantees that a healthy child will be born or that a woman will be healthy and trauma-free postnatal, yet women deliver babies every day. She can easily say "no because there's no guarantee that the baby or myself or either of us will survive", but she does it because of unconditional love. There are no guarantees in life, yet we still dey.

Don't die for me. I'll detonate the grenade myself. Live jor!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 2:42am On Apr 01, 2011
^You're extremely funny lol, thats nice for fishing out the fact, dear.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 01, 2011
Even if i dey mad @OP HELL NO!! Y should i giv up ma lyf 4 ha? It makes no sense 2 me.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Bro Tosin
B) A WOWAN WHO EXPECT THAT OF ME TRUELY DOSEN'T DESERVE MY LOVE.
To each their own.
abi oooh!!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Bro Tosin
B) A WOWAN WHO EXPECT THAT OF ME TRUELY DOSEN'T DESERVE MY LOVE.
To each their own.
abi oooh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady's Heart / Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland / My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.