Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth (1060 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Married To A Banker; Hell On Earth! / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth by bdidi: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2011
Why is that some wives that are richer than their husbands always tend to show it?
Re: Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth by horny4u(f): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2011
Get rich man and fast !
Re: Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth by Blazay(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2011
What stops the man from showing off with the wife too?
Is the wealth not a communual wealth.
If they can share the love, they should be able to share the wealth.
Please, she can show off all she wants.
She worked hard for it. cool
Re: Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth by Angolobabe(f): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2011
Blazay:

What stops the man from showing off with the wife too?
Is the wealth not a communual wealth.
If they can share the love, they should be able to share the wealth.
Please, she can show off all she wants.
She worked hard for it. cool

grin grin grin Good point but atleast she should respect her husband even if she is richer than him.
Re: Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2011
If the wife doesn't respect her husband then these people have no business being married to one another.
Re: Some Richer Wives Are Hell On Earth by Angolobabe(f): 1:17am On Apr 02, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

If the wife doesn't respect her husband then these people have no business being married to one another.

Exactly my point, if i was to become richer than my husband in the future grin wink i will still respect and treat him the same ,nothing will change apart from the part that we are more financially stable which means more love,peace n happiness cos what is mine is his any way.

(1) (Reply)

I Got Flowers . . . . / I'm Ready For Dna Test: Miracle Babies Woman Tell Critics / Please Help Me: Helpful Suggestions Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.