Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild (20088 Views)

This Could Be The Reason Why Our Farm Was Poisoned. / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
My farm vandalized and I'll collect only 123,000 Naira as compensation? Unless I do subsistence farming. If I was commercial, I will sue the state for fifty times the worth of my crops and land.
Re: LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild by Gabaleve(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
RichDad1:
Lagos no be anybody mate.
To all those that mastermind the destruction of our dear Lagos, your day of reckoning is near.

What is ur prayer for the politicians that have looted the country dry
Re: LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild by princemillla(m): 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
deltateam:

Who is talking about 'how'?

Your interest is what they paid him. Check your post again.

Seems you're already dripping saliva on yourself. embarassed

I apologise folks. I should have known I was arguing with a retard.

If only nairaland conducts sanity test before approving membership.

Uve achieved nothin but display ur level of stupidity online check the screenshot below. That's exactly why am asking for a chat with him

1 Like

Re: LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oluwa dey on work
Re: LSETF: My Farm Was Vandalized During EndSARS, But Now I can Rebuild by calcal: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Not aware that there were farms destroyed in the Lagos EndSars protest. lipsrsealed embarassed

something fishy

Abi o!

You are smart.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Banking, Become A Farmer! -jim Rogers / 7 Things You Must Know Before Going To Cucumber Farming / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.