Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Marriage And Career. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marriage And Career. (107 Views)

80 Faqs Concerning The Home Without Marriage And Family (3) / 80 Faqs Concerning The Home Without Marriage And Family (1) / Happy Marriage And Soul Mate Ideal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Career. by olufunmi01(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Please I need advice on this critical issue.
I and my babe have been dating for the past 3 years. I am 30 and she's 28, but she is has been on me for us to settle down. We are both graduates but we can't get a Jobs. I left a teaching job in Lagos that was paying me 30k to relocate to ibadan. But ever since I got to Ibadan getting Job has been very difficult,but my babe keep pressurizing that I find a better Job for us to settle down. In one way or the other, I have been applying for scholarships to study abroad. Please what do I do should I keep searching for jobs for us to settle down or keep working on getting an international scholarship.
Re: Marriage And Career. by doggedfighter(f): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Are You In USA, Canada, UK? And You Need / Free Training!!! / Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.