Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate (19013 Views)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is my experience with a runs girl..Please mind my typos ; I usually get stressed while typing for long....Last year was when I got into 200Level in UNILAG..We usually ballot for hostel(Very stressful) It is Then that you’ll know that your 4G is very slow because of the traffic on site at that moment.Everyone will struggle to get a bedspace...After all my effort balloting for hostel for days,I didn’t get one,it was very painful cause I live far from Lagos..Fast forward to the day school almost resumed;I saw a message from one of the accommodation groups on my WhatsApp that a guy wants to see his bedspace,so we negotiated and I packed all My luggages to School first day of resumption(Was trying to avoid house chores pressure) ...I got to School,after calling the accommodation guy severally,he made it up to me that he no longer wants to sell his bedspace..I was so broken,I waited outside from morning till evening because there was no where to keep my stuff and none of my friends had resume...I later begged one of the hostels potters and he decided to help me keep my stuff for the night but he said I can’t sleep in the hostel as I’m not a Bonafide...It was around 7pm when I decide to buy some chicken and chip,I didn’t finish it,kept the remaining in the white Nylon..I was just wandering around the School,I had no where to sleep..But I believe I’ll crash somewhere las las;I no be fresher na!!! I decided to take a strol to Our Lagoon front around 8pm where I sighted one girl..I’m a super-shy guy when it comes to girls issues but I summoned courage to meet her! I was like hello! She said Hi!! After the normal greetings,I ask for her name and what she was doing out at the time;She said she just came to chill...Before you know it omo,she ask me if she could smoke here...

To be continued!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by kulldrap(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Just continue...we are following

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by mainkendo: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Afo, respect yourselfooo

4 Likes

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Hungrychicken(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
following. Do fast abeg grin

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Kingosytex(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
We don show cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by 2special(m): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
What about Akintude 24 hours library?

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
Na recently I sabi there
2special:
What about Akintude 24 hours library?
Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by 2special(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Na recently I sabi there
I graduated 2010, sometimes we read overnight at Late Akintude Ojo Library or I sometimes sleep in the mosque, though I'm a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2021
following... abeg do fast oo

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Collins4u1(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Fake story loading

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by ebuka10box(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2021
ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2021
Bro,I’m for real o
Collins4u1:
Fake story loading

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Collins4u1(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
Bro,I’m for real o

Oya nah post abeg no time. Make I digest find another one

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by soundOsonic: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nice right up, just got my attention
Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Daniiel: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yeyeboi05:
This is my experience with a runs girl..Please mind my typos ; I usually get stressed while typing for long....Last year was when I got into 200Level in UNILAG..We usually ballot for hostel(Very stressful) It is Then that you’ll know that your 4G is very slow because of the traffic on site at that moment.Everyone will struggle to get a bedspace...After all my effort balloting for hostel for days,I didn’t get one,it was very painful cause I live far from Lagos..Fast forward to the day school almost resumed;I saw a message from one of the accommodation groups on my WhatsApp that a guy wants to see his bedspace,so we negotiated and I packed all My luggages to School first day of resumption(Was trying to avoid house chores pressure) ...I got to School,after calling the accommodation guy severally,he made it up to me that he no longer wants to sell his bedspace..I was so broken,I waited outside from morning till evening because there was no where to keep my stuff and none of my friends had resume...I later begged one of the hostels potters and he decided to help me keep my stuff for the night but he said I can’t sleep in the hostel as I’m not a Bonafide...It was around 7pm when I decide to buy some chicken and chip,I didn’t finish it,kept the remaining in the white Nylon..I was just wandering around the School,I had no where to sleep..But I believe I’ll crash somewhere las las;I no be fresher na!!! I decided to take a strol to Our Lagoon front around 8pm where I sighted one girl..I’m a super-shy guy when it comes to girls issues but I summoned courage to meet her! I was like hello! She said Hi!! After the normal greetings,I ask for her name and what she was doing out at the time;She said she just came to chill...Before you know it omo,she ask me if she could smoke here...

Come complete m na I'm following

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by usj(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Come and finish this story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Kingosytex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yeyeboi05:

Op come complete this story na!!!

Tag me when you come.

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Kingosytex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yeyeboi05:

Op, come complete this story na!!!

tag me when you come.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by heniford2: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
cheesygrin dude done run oh fake story attention brother

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by habsydiamond(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
This op sef dey buga ooo... If we no come talk say we dey follow nko, u no go kwantinue... No fall my hand.... Quick kwantinue b4 I change my mind..

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Tunde835(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
complete d story na

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by general111(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Op tag me oh

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Telsa(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oya na, continue

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
op where u dey na..

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by virginprincess(f): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Where is the fake storyteller undecided.

3 Likes

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Where is the lie?
heniford2:
cheesygrin dude done run oh fake story attention brother
Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Take a chill pill..8pm,I’ll post
Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by DontBullshitMe: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
FICTION.

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Bennysam: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kwantinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by Kingluqman(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
OP, you dey ask Charlie Charlie before you go continue ni?

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by JrTahir(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yeyeboi05:

You better finish the story before I knock on your head �������

1 Like

Re: UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate by 444crop: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Agbaya

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deleted / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.