Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration (28721 Views)

Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / I Will Not Attend The Inauguration - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by mrkings84(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2021
Back home Buhari is screwing all of us so let's leave US matters alone....
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by int0x80(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
I don't think any of them can match Trump's financial and economic management skills. We are waiting for the outcome.
Which economic and financial management? A man who has declared bankruptcy severally and currently owing about $1b. Keep eating his lies!

2 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by mokkalu1(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

I heard from a very reliable source that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has already scheduled a meeting with Trump on 20th. Efforts by Trump to make Kanu change the date wasn't successful.

I understand the meeting was to take a position on which part of US should be removed and added to biafla so that biafla will cease to be landlocked.
That you can be awake to type this early in the morning in 2021 says a lot about your mental health. I've read hundreds of your comments and don't think you're worth being quoted. But then, I will advise you once. Don't spend your energy trolling. Staying awake to type this nonsense by 1:am? That's bad, even for someone who doesn't have an ambition. You can choose to become better today or continue to wallow in your debased state of mind.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by jaxxy(m): 6:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

I heard from a very reliable source that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has already scheduled a meeting with Trump on 20th. Efforts by Trump to make Kanu change the date wasn't successful.

I understand the meeting was to take a position on which part of US should be removed and added to biafla so that biafla will cease to be landlocked.

Leadership is about balance and respect for all not bigotry/racism u tribal bigot.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Brunicekid(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

Perhaps if you quit drugs you'll a better USA.
*you'll see
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Ashirioluwa: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.

Anyway Nigerians most especially our pastors are known for fake predictions. Ok we heard you Pastor Ratedgang
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by 02Kebreal(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see a different USA under Biden.... and it isn’t a good one. Mark it somewhere.

Typical IPOB member

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by realstars: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2021
What About Bubu,,
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
Sha don't commit suicide Trumpstard
Wetin una no dey see self?
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by luluosas(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Sure because Trump has never recognized Biden as president elect, let alone concede. Watching in 3D
kennyade3h:
this battle won't end soon
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Offpoint1: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Brunicekid:
*you'll see
Thanks
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Ubdavis(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

If u are drunk, go and sleep it off
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by NorthernSerene(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2021
tongue
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

grin
Simplyleo:
To me, Trump has a plan.

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by frowland(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

Doom seers
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by chrisdolly(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I share this thought too.... But let's wait and see
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Thread filled with zombies. A curse to humanity. Spits on their empty skulls

Trump won't be the first though. The first to do was a democrat.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Eriggs: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I am going to ask you politely not to mention me again or I will report you to the mods

Thank you
but you can go ahead to mention sensible members and curse them out as you wish abi?
U no reach.
Kala kan....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by alabo1: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Tumbulum:
America has been divided. Democrats made sure Trump never had peace and I see Republican doing same to biden

How. All you Trumpists are as uninformed as your master. With Democrats winning the run-offs in Georgia they control the Presidency, Senate and the House. So please explain how Sir. I tire for you people.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by piyoo91: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97867039:

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.. cool cool cool
U are bigot, u knw?

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by peacettw: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2021
It is indeed good. This way, he won't plan to make it all about him as we all know that he will.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by HelpYourself(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Eriggs:
but you can go ahead to mention sensible members and curse them out as you wish abi?
U no reach.
Kala kan....... grin grin

I think you have me confused with someone else

I will politely warn you again to please stop quoting me or you will be reported

I don't engaged in your sort of behavior here ..I actively avoid people like you as we have nothing in common

So please understand that I want nothing whatsoever to do with you on this forum and I find your lifestyle here distasteful

Seun mynd44 dominique OAM4J ishilove

Please take note I have asked this member to stop quoting me persistently

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by itu404(m): 7:24am On Jan 09, 2021
GamalNasser:
They are pained that he got wind of their plans to plant Antifa there to boo and throw eggs at Trump ... Silly Democrats ...God is still God and He is on The Throne !!!!
Do you know God ... Satan modus operandi is deception, and that is what you all are seeing now go read your bible 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by obainojazz(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Smart Pence
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Princedapace(m): 7:26am On Jan 09, 2021
Eriggs:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Biafla and dilector don suffer for dis world grin grin grin

Yes o as long as Nigeria keeps being a shut hole, no Wahala how much u laugh at Biafra.

It would have pained me if Nigeria has actually developed to the level of Cape Town sef. But since after 60 years, majority of Nigerians, including governors and presidents still dey start generator to use light and dig bolehole to get water. No Wahala. grin

It is a county that if u drop ship to the USA now, over half of her youths will run to the USA or Saudi Arabia.

As long as Nigeria universities still undergo yearly ASUU strikes, no wahala. Like Nigeria, like Biafra.

How is the noise of your neighbour's generator treating u?

1 Like

Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by backT(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
Prophet of doom
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Lawsaite: 7:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
Lolz, it gets worse from here. I'll try and remind you of this
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Glare247(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=GamalNasser post=97866765]They are pained that he got wind of their plans to plant Antifa there to boo and throw eggs at Trump ... Silly Democrats ...God is still God and He is on The Throne !!!! [/quote
Bro are u alright ?
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Tumbulum: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2021
alabo1:

How. All you Trumpists are as uninformed as your master. With Democrats winning the run-offs in Georgia they control the Presidency, Senate and the House. So please explain how Sir. I tire for you people.
Trumpist? I reside in Nigeria ooo.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by johhnnie(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2021
franciskaine:
people fail to understand this. Trump is a loud mouth, but the fact remains democrats made a mess of his 4yrs. For 4yrs CNN neva showed him peace. Too bad for democracy and a show of 3rd World kind of vendetta politics.

Trump did not manage his Presidency with an iota of prudence.

You should not be confrontational with the Press.
Re: Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration by Raggy(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2021
Just look at 2 men(Trump/Biden) acting like babies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Chinese Women Embrace 'singleism' amid Economic Downturn / Ukraine War Drains U.S Ammunition Stockpiles / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.