Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump (991 Views)

BREAKING News:twitter Problem / Breaking News; Twitter Is Back / Twitter Bans President Trump from Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 09, 2021
'After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,' the company said in a blog post.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9128103/Twitter-PERMANENTLY-bans-President-Trump.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1610148799%7CMCAID%3D2E4AA9E40507A58F-40000120E0014BEB

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by KarlWest(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Gbamsolutely...

E Don do.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere........ tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by GamalNasser: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Hahaha just because he said he won't come for their rigged Inauguration cheesy cheesy cheesy
.Clowns ..After today Trump doesn't need twitter for anything

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by NextD18: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Biden is yet to be inaugurated, yet Trump is receiving it hot from all angles. Imagine permanently loosing a twitter account of 80million+ followers.

Trump must definitely go to jail when Biden gets to seat, I'm so sure of this.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Shuzzi(m): 12:42am On Jan 09, 2021
It's about time angry

But honestly I'll miss his usual yabs and trolls
The man is such a character grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by LacunaJacuna(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2021
He deserves to be treated like a terrorist for desecrating America's symbol of democracy.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And as for our leaders who have sworn that we shall never see development in our lifetime ...... whether APC or PDP, may God's judgement fry you all

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by obiekunie2: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Now social media is more powerful than the presidency of the world's strongest nation!

in other words. these guys have proved that they are more powerful than any nation in the world!

above all, they now have the power to decide whose side of the story the world will hear!

of course it will not end with trump - twitter and facebook will now decide who wins an election and who doesn't win by simply suspending or banning the account of those they dont like and deny them their freedom of speech - THIS SAME FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT IS THE BEDROCK OF DEMOCRACY IS NOW BEING SLOWLY AND QUIETLY KILLED RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!

with the way the main stream media is going, CAN SOMEBODY NOW TELL ME IF THEIR IS ANY TERRORISM THAT IS WORST THAN THIS!

E NO GO EASYOO!

THIS PIC IS FOR ALL THOSE REJOICING AND GLORIFYING A CLEAR CASE OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE OF TRUMP AND SOME OTHER DISSENTING VOICES.
IT WILL REACH ALL OF US AND THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by shiki(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2021
May our later days never be as shameful like the later days of Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Em5(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2021
But this is long overdue. Trump is a shame to the world, and I am more appalled by his misled followers who can't see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Ratedgang: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2021
obiekunie2:
Now social media is more powerful than the presidency of the world's strongest nation!

in other words. these guys have proved that they are more powerful than any nation in the world!

above all, they now have the power to decide whose side of the story the world will hear!

of course it will not end with trump - twitter and facebook will now decide who wins an election and who doesn't win by simply suspending or banning the account of those they dont like and deny them their freedom of speech - THIS SAME FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT IS THE BEDROCK OF DEMOCRACY IS NOW BEING SLOWLY AND QUIETLY KILLED RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!

with the way the main stream media is going, CAN SOMEBODY NOW TELL ME IF THEIR IS ANY TERRORISM THAT IS WORST THAN THIS!

E NO GO EASYOO!
na ur mama born u sir. These same ppl will start crying in no distant time. Mark it somewhere.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by BaddieFreak(f): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2021
He deserves to be jailed, he is acting like a typical Nigeria politician angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by deji68: 12:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Scary cool cool cool and very unamerican....the land of free speech RIP
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by obiekunie2: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
na ur mama born u sir. These same ppl will start crying in no distant time. Mark it somewhere.

FOUR YEARS FROM NOW, THESE WORDS ON TRUMPS PIC WILL BE HAUNTING THE WORLD - ESPECIALLY AMERICANS!

JUST LIKE THE WORDS ON THE PIC BELLOW IT IS HAUNTING NIGERIANS TODAY.

then i will be in my hideout and be laughing at the world. angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2021
Jack no get joy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by OfficialAwol(m): 1:03am On Jan 09, 2021
NextD18:
Biden is yet to be inaugurated, yet Trump is receiving it hot from all angles. Imagine permanently loosing a twitter account of 80million+ followers.

Trump must definitely go to jail when Biden gets to seat, I'm so sure of this.

Trump that will grant himself state pardon.

But twitter for mercy for am na
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by kelvindj98: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Abeg Twitter have the right to ban anybody just like Nairaland dey ban useless monikers here. It's their platform, they can manage it anyhow they want

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Astra101: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2021
I think it was a mistake first on the part of Trump to start off with Twitter as his voice to the Americans and his fans. He played into the hands of these tech giants and deep state.
Too bad how he's been treated all along. He was never the media favourite ...Hilary was!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by bligs: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2021
obiekunie2:

E NO GO EASYOO!

THIS PIC IS FOR ALL THOSE REJOICING AND GLORIFYING A CLEAR CASE OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE OF TRUMP AND SOME OTHER DISSENTING VOICES.
IT WILL REACH ALL OF US AND THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
Twitter is not a government property and you also agree with their terms and conditions before signing up. Trump is not the first person this will happen to, a quite number of account were suspended due to their misinformation about Covid-19 and if you're not comfortable with Twitter create your own platform or any other means to pass your own message/information.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Ratedgang: 1:21am On Jan 09, 2021
obiekunie2:

FOUR YEARS FROM NOW, THESE WORDS ON TRUMPS PIC WILL BE HAUNTING THE WORLD - ESPECIALLY AMERICANS!

JUST LIKE THE WORDS ON THE PIC BELLOW IT IS HAUNTING NIGERIANS TODAY.

then i will be in my hideout and be laughing at the world. angry
4 years is too far sir.... na here me and u dey na. USA go cry.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by dohyn(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Jack should have removed the weray long time ago. He used that medium to spread lies about almost everything, from Covid to the election.
wonder which of his kids twitter will he beg to be tweeting from now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Yusfunoble(m): 1:23am On Jan 09, 2021
These are private companies na. I don’t understand why all these people are crying because they suspend him.

They have rules, and if YOU (regardless of who you are) flout any of them, you lose your account.

It’s not as if they stopped him from talking, make the man go hold press conference or join other social media.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by ShackWes(f): 1:25am On Jan 09, 2021
Trump will end up at the Hague
he will share cell with Buhari
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by AZeD1(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2021
obiekunie2:

Nobody can deny you your freedom of speech. You can stay in your house and say whatever you like but the moment you enter someone's house, you play by the person's rules.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Twitter PERMANENTLY Bans President Trump by Mynd44: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2021

(1)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsmen Who Destroyed Farm | / Late Night Outing For Cows In Maitama, Abuja / Imo I To Arraign Arrested ESN Operative For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.