Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online (1179 Views)

Freedom As Come, Own Your Life, Stop Been A Slave, You Can Also Be A Boss / How To Identify And Start Profitable Business In Nigeria / Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2021
5 major reason why you are broke

1. We Like Saying Sir
Most Nigerian like working for someone than working for themselves, then can spend 12hours at someone else job, but can’t spend 3 hours. To build their own financial income.

2. You Don’t Make Enough Money
This one may sound obvious, but what are you doing about it? If you’ve already minimized your living expenses, cut all your frivolous spending, and still can’t make ends meet, then there is only one way to fix that- you need to make more money.

3. You’re Too Cheap!
Do you always buy the cheapest version of whatever it is you need? Do you sometimes have to buy a second one soon after purchasing the first one because the first one broke? If this is you, you are not saving money by doing this.

4. Can’t Take Risk
Are you one of those people who are afraid to take a Risk in life, well if you can’t take a risk you will not do something new, I always advice people that they should always take risk, while don’t take a blind risk.

5. You Spend What You Expect To Make
Someone related to me who is an idiot with money and in general used to tell me, “I don’t worry about money. They print more every day.”
So he spent like a drunken sailor because he was sure that soon, very soon, he would be earning more of that newly printed money and would be able to pay off the credit card debt he was running up.

How To Fix It

I want to help so many Nigerian who is ready and serious to make more money online at this recession time.
Have you heard about Domain Name (www.yourbusiness.com)? How can you make $1000 in Expired Domain Name per week or month.
Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

Am organizing a one week Whatsapp Training on Learn How to Buy and Selling of EXPIRED DOMAIN NAME. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Which is you start a Business with minimum of #5,000 and you make #100k - #300k. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it, and I can show you the prove bellow. For more information, research more about this at Google. And you can read more here https://ntrain.org/domain-name-flipping/

Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by mcjohny(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
hmmm op this sounds intresting.
How much does it cost
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
mcjohny:
How much does it cost

check through the link to read more
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
When it comes to finding online business, buying and selling domain name for higher purchase is the best. Having personally generated over 250k in selling domain name, I’m living proof that it works. I’m also a prime example of how literally anyone, even those with limited experience can harness the massive reach of domain marketplace to build a highly profitable business.

I’m not the only one either. Thousands of sellers across the globe including many large domainer on domain marketplace, earning big bucks in the process. It’s by far the quickest and easiest way to get online business in you can do anywhere with little capital, without spending a fortune on marketing.

Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Domain Name Training
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by Hardexalan(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
OP,CAN U PLS BREAK IT DOWN IN A SIMPLEST MANNER
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 8:10am On Jan 19, 2021
Hardexalan:
OP,CAN U PLS BREAK IT DOWN IN A SIMPLEST MANNER

Check my signature and chat me up
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by Syedqamber(f): 9:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Here are the best kitchen knives· Best chef's knife overall: Wüsthof Classic 8-Inch Cook's Knife · Best budget chef's knife
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2021
Start Domain Name Business today and earn more to your bank account
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
mcjohny:
How much does it cost

check my signature let chat
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Start earning money online today
Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by jizzison(m): 2:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Make Money with Real Research Survey APP

1. First of All Download Real Research Survey App From Given Link  Below: http:///2K33X8h

2. Install And Open App and Tap on Sign Up Button.

3. Enter your Valid Email Address and Create a New Password and Submit it.

4. Go to your Email inbox and verify your Email Address By Entering OTP Which Is Received In Your Gmail.

5. Enter Your Mobile Number and verify it with OTP. [ You Must Have To Enter That Mobile Number Which is already in Phone ]

6. After Receiving OTP Click On Allow To Permit Real Research To Verify Your Mobile Number.

7. Now Move to Login Page and Login using your Email and Password.

8. Now after log In Tap on Create Wallet .

9. Create your PIN and Go Ahead.

10. Now Select your Gender, Status, DOB and Profile and Go Ahead.

11. Go to Dashboard and Pop Up will be there to Complete KYC Level 2. Tap on KYC Level 2 and Now Select Random Options in Every Question.

12. Do Same with KYC Level 3 and Go on.

NOTE : Must Complet KYC Level 3 to activate your Account.

13. Now You can Refer your Friends using Real Research Refer & Earn and Get 5 TNC Tokens Free On Each Successful Refer.

TNC is listed on Hotbit.
Register here- http:///3oIfw3A
If it asks for an ID use this: 984344

You can withdraw your earned TNC to Hotbit wallet and trade it for BTC or ETH.

Bonus: To earn 20 TNC per refferal join this program http:///2XAnNuK

Re: Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online by madigitals(m): 4:20am On Feb 14, 2021
The only way to get out of financial trouble is when you have multiple streams of income, especially legit online business at hand

(1) (Reply)

Iyana OBA Market Lagos,nigeria / Lendnaira: Quick Loan Of Up To ₦5 Million Without Bvn/collateral/guarantor / Virtual Dollar Card For PayPal Account Verification And Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.