Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates (32381 Views)

NDLEA Releases List Of Candidates For Final Screening / Recruitment: NDLEA Speaks Over Aptitude Tests Protest / Nigeria Police Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2019 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Fanika22: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
I think FG will stop all recruitment for now untill they acquired vaccine that will be an opportunity for them to vaccinate all those looking for jobs.
All pending recruitment will start when vaccine is ready.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by samwillyco1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
C-B test and no result to back up the evidence on how the selection process was done, after one year.
Is the list based on merit or whom you know?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by samwillyco1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Somebody should help me with the list, please.

dioufontop1989@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by ennon92(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
God knows, I need this job badly...

Baba God show me your mercy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by samwillyco1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't even have airtime to subscribe and check my email or their site since I don't have cash to buy airtime, I am very very broke as never before. Somebody should help me with airtime please.

07065430863- Mtn
#50 - airtime will be enough, please help me ooo
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Gideon110(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
samwillyco1:
I don't even have airtime to subscribe and check my email or their site since I don't have cash to buy airtime, I am very very broke as never before. Somebody should help me with airtime please.

07065430863- Mtn

I just recharged you #100 now. Please manage and check your mail. I applied too but haven't gotten any message yet. Best of luck

6 Likes

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by TooGod247(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
God bless me with my name in o.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by femmyapson(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
samwillyco1:

07065430863- Mtn
i sent you data already

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Smileall(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
millionboi2:
lol
Who no go know,no go know

Your email?
Abeg me self wan know
jshittu34@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Lehksyen4life(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Olalekanbanky1:
Unserious govt.

You conducted an E-exam and nobody saw result.
Now u have shortlisted the successful applicants.

At the end of the day, drug addicts who are political thugs would be given appointment letters as NDLEA personnels

Now tell me, when is Nigeria going to be okay if trends like this continue

Seriously, this country can never be great if nepotism is all we know to choose successful candidates for job.

I attended the so called CBT test. I had to travel from Jos to Benue state for the test. The test was very simple and I was very sure of what I did in the test.

So, on what modality did they used for selecting the 'so called' successful candidates if not by connection.

If you want to quote saying their selection is based on performance, please send the marks of each candidate here for us to see.

Sometime, I do wonder why I met myself in this God forsaken country!
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by samwillyco1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gideon110:

I just recharged you #100 now. Please manage and check your mail. I applied too but haven't gotten any message yet. Best of luck

Thank you very much Sir, may God reward you abundantly in Jesus Name AMEN.
I really appreciate thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by samwillyco1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
femmyapson:

i sent you data already

Thank you Sir, may God bless and Favour you for me in Jesus Name AMEN.
I really appreciate what you did to me, thank you once again.

I have checked my email, but I didn't get any mail from them, and their site is not going.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by 2kris(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
plantist:

Are you sure about this statistic?
he is very RIGHT flesh and blood didnt reveal it to him
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by sniperr007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
obembet:
North - 4500

South East 200

South south 150

South West 50

Others 100

Are you sure about this.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Vonjosh(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fanika22:
me self wan know .. Tinttrowel@gmail.com

vonjoshude@gmail.com

Please help me with the list if you've got it.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Dammyzeal007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abeg who has the list
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
please can somebody help me check my name I applied but I don't have data to check my name Teidisundayo@gmail.com........or if a good Samaritan can share me airtime...08169082561
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by adeboy2007(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Smileall:

Abeg me self wan know
jshittu34@gmail.com

Please share with me bayoadebolu1405@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Ewamide(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please where can we get the list
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by deno1: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
not sure dem post dis list at all
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Giantfarmer(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
obembet:
North - 4500

South East 200

South south 150

South West 50

Others 100

your analysis is not complete... North Central ,north West, and north east ? or are you saying the north is not decided into geopolitical zones too just like the South??
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Edyice: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
joshmee4real:

Lol. Among others, North is still inclusive

Yes Na

Federal government jobs belongs to the northerners , they might give 7 to 10% to share among other states .

That's how the North wants it ..

Nigeria belong to THEM

They are born to rule and control WITH or WITHOUT certificate

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lehksyen4life:

Seriously, this country can never be great if nepotism is all we know to choose successful candidates for job.

I attended the so called CBT test. I had to travel from Jos to Benue state for the test. The test was very simple and I was very sure of what I did in the test.

So, on what modality did they used for selecting the 'so called' successful candidates if not by connection.

If you want to quote saying their selection is based on performance, please send the marks of each candidate here for us to see.

Sometime, I do wonder why I met myself in this God forsaken country!

Aswear bro. You spoke my mind. God should just intervene. These God forsake leaders Don finish Nigeria cry cry cry
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
cry cry cry cry
Heineken:
there's no hope in this country bro. The corruption can't stop now..

1 Like

Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by hommespecia: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
those with the list should kindly post it here
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Skooldeto(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Olalekanbanky1:
Unserious govt.

You conducted an E-exam and nobody saw result.
Now u have shortlisted the successful applicants.

At the end of the day, drug addicts who are political thugs would be given appointment letters as NDLEA personnels

Now tell me, when is Nigeria going to be okay if trends like this continue
Nigeria can't be good unless military take over, so that everyone will have equal right
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by rapthugx(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
turawaa:

80% of Army are in the North because of Boko haram.

70% of Navy are in the South because of Militant and Sea, Rivers.

In Nigeria of Today...No region has highest rates of drug abuse than the North...so I guess the reason for the increase to that region.

Even though I know that the stat the guy gave is no way accurate but please don't justify nonsense.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Petacephas: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
This NDLEA, I hand them over to God for the wicked act of 2011. After my success in the exams, I did my documentation at Kaduna office as was directed. I waited for final call up to Jo's for training but till date nothing. In the course of my waiting, the 2011 election came up and I think that was what changed the whole thing because a stupid northern man was heading the agency then. When I went to check back I saw how they used pen to write northern names on the list and not the website again as was earlier done. I weep for this country.
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by CoalcityBoi: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Somebody should help me with the list, please. talk2annajoseph4real@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by Xavierr: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2021
Who here has seen his/name in this supposed list or even got a text.... pls indicate
Re: Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates by gentledecency: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2021
every Nigeria ministry, Agencies or departments are full of corruption, coupled with politics/ political hijackers, what happened to exam we took last year added with custom service, immigration and civil defence are doing formalities in terms of recruitment they have already collected the slot they needed from politicians, so we that don't have any political influence should perish nah, it has been long I started applying on this shamble recruitments in Nigeria even after shortlist, at the end they shortchange my name with another, what a country full of wickedness by the people in power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) / Experience In A Mortuary / What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.