Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo (54873 Views)

Igwe Christopher Okwor Demolish A Poor Blind Man House (Pictures) / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos) / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by harmony75: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2021
this is men's DNA result

1 Like

Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Such a shame
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by BillyGilmour: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2021
fabiano09:
na toto go kill man literally
baba....u Don quit betting matter?
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Georgejeez: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
His absence in the Village infuriated his village people because he didn't bring City bread as Usual .So they decided to send 2 of their PROs to check on him .
When they got there they found the Mistress eating Bread and tea ,so they concluded she was the reason why their son didn't bring City bread to the village for Onwa December .
She had to pay the price with her life .

Moral of the story ,, give to Village people what belong to Village people
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Stockquality: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2021
When you toast this small girls,fuc k them,show them that you thinknabout them and they pussy and do at least 50% of their selfish desires, they call u a SIMP, ages 18 to 30 in nigeria shocks me the way that they think. Now shez dead,the other one died at PH with a whole pastor cummin inside her,she kept the pregnancy and all. I always pray to meet a sweet young fine virgin. I still haven't met one.
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by sonofElElyon: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2021
BillyGilmour:
baba....u Don quit betting matter?
long time bro lol
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Orpe7(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2021
To carry side chick go dey fear married person o.
Cus the matter fit switch from enjoyment to tragedy straight
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2021
The negroe has finally fixed his decayed d1ck in a crocodile's mouth. He should enjoy the feeling. cheesy

Say no to adultery. cheesy
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by toprealman: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2021
What is the purpose of the map, to use the coordinates to locate the man and his side chic's corpse?
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by BillyGilmour: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2021
fabiano09:

long time bro lol
na monsuru be dz...ur enemy Dat year. smiley

I don quit too.... That's thing no be life
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2021
BillyGilmour:
na monsuru be dz...ur enemy Dat year. smiley

I don quit too.... That's thing no be life
lol I know ,this your moniker don tay too
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Shadysen: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2021
i saw Imo state and I have no doubt at all.
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by InyangJonah1: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Akaegwu:
Another burial rice.
��� You are high walai
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Danielmegg(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for
Nigeria
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Wahala be like Dangote towel, e nor dey cover nyash finish.
Hahhhahha wickedness grin grin
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2021
TysonsCorner:
Na them...
Hahha grin grin
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Goodzinny:
Sharp guy! Because of this woman he decided to send his family home alone. He has told the wife he has some important meetings to attend in his place of work. Here he is. He is blown.
Haha
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
So vaginal people self dey die during active services
I wonder I thought they are the strongest sex
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Stupid married man wey go carry side chick enter his own house, May God punish all prostitute in general
Lol sai ma kinje jami'a suke kwashe mana yan mata suzo da manyan mota, yan mata kuma anga mota aita mana yanga, sai mungama Jami's munsama aiki kuma azo ana zare idanu. shocked
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Dyinze31: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2021
Double wahala for dead body. How will his statement b in police station sef. Lol
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by olaeffect(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2021
tunapawizzy:
Congrats to the real wife....autopsy fit save the man...nothing to say about the dead, who dun go dun go

Autopsy for Nigerian police matter? It is for more better for you to be guilty than innocent when it comes to matter with the police.
At least if you are guilty you will understand what you are suffering or paying for.
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by OyinO: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
mrkings84:

And who told you there's no devil.... I pity you!
You better be wise!
Taaahh! You are as fake as your fake Devil.
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by favinvest: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
golden rule.. if u want to do a bad thing.. even though I don't support it oo..

don't ever allow the woman or man to sleep over ...

let everyone go back to their home or houses after the action.. to avoid stories like this...

maybe na untreated Bp etc nai kill her oo ( although Igbo & Yoruba men plus yahoo-plus niggas can't be trusted with human beings oo.. understand na rituals) grin grin grin
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Jessepaid(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shit...well..

One thing I know is...

He definitely didn't see this coming...

That's why most men use hotels...

But he wanted to carry wholesale...

Now him warehouse don crash...
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by GetMeRight: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
His top secret is now an open one.

Bringing mistress to his matrimonial home didn't qualify as top secret.
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by frankfab(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don leave all these women for una o
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by GetMeRight: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
og2711:

So if he needs 50 women, he should marry 50? The better thing is NOT TO MARRY if you wan carry women as you like.

If 50 women agree to be his wives, that shouldn't be anyone's headache. Polygamy is not a crime in Nigeria, it's constitutional
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by GetMeRight: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sigh... What are you even writing here??! Where is the sense??!

How many women will a married sex addict now wife?!! Even after marrying over 500, King Solomon in the Bible still kept on having hundreds of concubines (Side hoes). What does that tell you??! When there is no discipline or self control, multiple marrying won't change a damn thing when there are many more women out there.

Even if the man manages to marry all the women on Earth, he would move on to aliens in Mars.

Bottom line... Every man and woman must learn to tame his or her sexual appetite, if possible before marriage.

Forget all these talk abeg... Polygamy solves nothing !!!

Still not a crime
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Cutehector(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Prick and brain no dey agree...
Re: Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo by Salimthedream: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gobe oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Maid Steals Bosses' $10,000, Converts To Naira At N86 Per Dollar (pic) / FCT Police Parade Taxi Driver Killer And Abuja Guest House Robbers (Pix, Video) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.