Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) (83530 Views)

Banks Raise Lending Rates To 30 Per Cent / Orange Seller Who Offers POS Option Spotted At Dugbe Market, Ibadan / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by paix(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
hilfinity:

Are u based in Maiduguri?
Are you seeking for a bungalow in sambisa?
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Stanleyq: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Variety is the spice of life. You don't need to come from the Amazon to eat this, just like you don't have to be a Fulani to eat beef.
The chinese Eat tadpoles, worms of any kind, frogs, etc, they ate out corona virus, those in the northern nigeria will one day invent venza virus. Go and eat tadpoles and frogs cos others are eating it.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just getting to know that grasshoppers are edible.

Inside life.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Dantee005(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Variety is the spice of life. You don't need to come from the Amazon to eat this, just like you don't have to be a Fulani to eat beef.
Word.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Bluntguy: 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Stanleyq:
The chinese Eat tadpoles, worms of any kind, frogs, etc, they ate out corona virus, those in the northern nigeria will one day invent venza virus. Go and eat tadpoles and frogs cos others are eating it.
And you think corona virus came from tadpoles and frogs? Ever heard of one man's food being another's poison? Go and suggest eba and egusi with pomo to the Chinese because you think your own food is the best and is devoid of any virus. How some individuals think theirs is better than others.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Stanleyq: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

And you think corona virus came from tadpoles and frogs? Ever heard of one man's food being another's poison? Go and suggest eba and egusi with pomo to the Chinese because you think your own food is the best and is devoid of any virus. How some individuals think theirs is better than others.
But its u who said that de guy needs not to be a Fulani before eating beef, in this, i said, let everyone mind their tribes' type, cos de guy said, he wont eat grasshopper and u tackled him
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by hilfinity(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
paix:
Are you seeking for a bungalow in sambisa?

grin grin grin...

With a nice spacious backyard to host correct party.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by paix(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
hilfinity:

grin grin grin...

With a nice spacious backyard to host correct party.
Enjoy your weekend, bro.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by yusluvad(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:
SEE YOU
Talk nah!
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by hilfinity(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
paix:
Enjoy your weekend, bro.

U2 Mr paix

1 Like

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
mansakhalifa:

It's actually a big snack in my hometown. Grasshoppers, termites, locusts etc. My people are insectivores. smiley

My uncle always has a pack with him.

And no, we are not Africa's next Wuhan.

And asking us to buy them is an insult to nature.

Your town and state please?
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by beauty7: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
paix:
When you go to China, you'd have a lot of stories to tell.

Ok sir.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by beauty7: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
BennyDGreat:

You grew up in the North?

No I grew up in Uyo, although I am Annang by tribe,from Ikot ekpene.

I went to the north to live with some relatives living there just to experience another culture.

I didn't go there by force but voluntarily.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Bluntguy: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Stanleyq:
But its u who said that de guy needs not to be a Fulani before eating beef, in this, i said, let everyone mind their tribes' type, cos de guy said, he wont eat grasshopper and u tackled him
Read through your guy's post again. He said in the Amazon, they eat anything. You need to understand that this thread emanated from the North and not the Amazon. Read through again and goodbye.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by MadamExcellency: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
samsard:
Most likely not pure profit because it's unbelievable. And no COVID stats are not cooked because we aren't even testing most people.

You don't need to test people to know they are sick.

Sick people rush to the laboratory to get tested.

Sickness force people to get tested while covid-19 beg people to get tested just to hang around in Nigeria.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by beauty7: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
FuckThaMod:
If you can eat grasshopper then you can eat cockroach
Tueh!

Grasshopper and cockroach are two different insects entirely.

They cannot be compared.

While grasshopper eats clean food, cockroach eats dirty things like shit.

Grasshopper doesn't cause sickness but cockroach causes leprosy.

Grasshopper doesn't have smell but cockroach is smelly.

Therefore grasshopper is safe for consumption.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
addexx:
Northerners eat anything nowadays. Thats how one was hawking lizard and frog the other day.
Do you see us complaining about what southerners eat? Grass cutter is just a rat and who eat exactly?Bush meat is just a monkey and who eat? All this are eating by southerners dog included,but did u ever hear us say a thing so face your front.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Emyogalanya: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
yusluvad:
The figures have been cooked up just like Covid-19 fake stats.

30k ko, 50k ni...

Welldone, Nigeria my country!
I tell you i almost thought i was the odd one out. If they said he makes sales of that amount i can listen. Do they even know how much will be sold to make profit of 30k ? So the person makes that much when you ask to see his house or cars or any other money intensive projects you will find they have non summary in two words: audio income

1 Like

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by samsard(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
MadamExcellency:

You don't need to test people to know they are sick.

Sick people rush to the laboratory to get tested.

Sickness force people to get tested while covid-19 beg people to get tested just to hang around in Nigeria.
Most people infected with COVID are asymptomatic but can still transmit it to vulnerable people. Just like someone can be HIV+ without symptoms and be spreading it.
If it eventually gets to people with pre-existing conditions, then it's a problem. That's why everyone gets tested when the resource is available.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Maryjane76: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is awesome
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by ceeceeco: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
yusluvad:

30k ko, 50k ni...

Maybe they mean to say 2-3k.

1 Like

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Grass cutter I know as food, grass hoppers No no. I'm not from the amazone tribe that eats just anything.

So you prefer eating rats to insects. SMH. Wonders shall never end
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
no mind them jawe, over hyped shiit undecided undecided
yusluvad:

30k ko, 50k ni...

1 Like

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by DavSagacity(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mutaultope:

Mumu , they are CRIKETS .... just Google yourself and learn ...... fool
They have same physical morphology and body structure like crickets, but they are NOT CRICKETS. THESE ARE BROWNISH EDIBLE GRASSHOPPERS
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Esji80(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Grasshopper

Paaaara akwai daaaadi faaa

Wallah is sweet it pass fish oooo
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by wink2015(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
When it comes to what we eat people are making profits on large scale..... There is nothing as profitable as agricultural produce and packaging... Na the flying termite I know sha

Flying termite is better than grasshopper.

That flying termite is what is popularly eaten in the south.
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Disgusting!

Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by Coldie(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
BennyDGreat:

This is wisdom esp in the area of competition. Nigerians love band wagon. Any small info, they will start same business
Bad belle full Nigeria.

In Nigeria I know of 2 supermarkets one was fully packaged based on the owner is a singapore returnee with enuf cash y d other has been in the business for 20years.

The other that had been in the business was having over 100k minimum worth if sales per day, while the other supermarket wasn't making much sales.

Do u know that despite the lack of sales they were taxed higher than the their competition, any day govt get any rubbish levy they will come with sticker
Re: Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) by chewwie(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bluntguy:

Remember, the Ebola started from Nigerian bats right?
All I'm saying is, we should be careful what we eat. Most of these creatures harbour viruses that don't harm them because of their metabolism, but might wipe us out if contracted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. / Domain Name Business / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.