Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump (33941 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by 99thEnemy(m): 10:53am On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Kestolove:
I saw some Igbo boys discussing yesterday dat "d erection was lig" mazi donatus won but dey lefuse to gib him cause he plomise us biafra..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by bluefilm: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2021
gfon:
In a system that works,no one is above the law.

Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram are now the Law.

Hope you fully understand what that really signifies?

5 Likes

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by bluefilm: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2021
cluewebhost:

Of course!!!

It's already happening.

The Big Brother Is Watching You.

2 Likes

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by 99thEnemy(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Nairaland should do the same... you see these accounts : Righteousness2 , Righteousness89 , Uprightness100 ....

.....Na Donald Trump on Nairaland .

Please make Seun and Lalasticlala do the needful Mbok grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Chuks84(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2021
It's amazing seeing the lack of intelligence being spewed on this platform. Somebody in a position of immense power repeatedly made statements that eventually led to the deaths of no less than 4 persons and people are saying banning him from social media is harsh, goes against free speech? When did the need to speak freely become more important than the sanctity of human lives?

Lastly, what exactly is free speech? When one speaks irresponsibly or incites a crime by speaking, he should be left to speak freely. Every working system is guided by rules! Rules which Donald trump broke repeatedly by virtue of his position as POTUS, it's high time he faces the consequences.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see the USA regretting this.

I see Trump living in regrets for the rest of his life. The US is bigger than one man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by UNRULY(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Twitter account needed
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Zenithpeak(m): 11:00am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. Be like na 2go Trump go finally settle for o, as e dey be.. cheesy..

But on a serious note, we need decentralized social media platforms built on the blockchain technology. Platforms that are transparent and focus on users' freedom: like users having total control of their data without fear of it being sold to third-party organizations; like users having rights to their privacy; like users having freedom over their Contents - right to add, delete, edit their contents without restrictions and without being subjected to the strict rules of the owners of these platforms, etc.. These advantages far outweigh the disadvantages..

"Decentralized" platforms like Steemit, Relevant and Vid are capable of disrupting their centralized rivals like Facebook, Twitter Reddit, etc.. But we need them to be completely decentralized for this decentralized revolution to be successful... Hopefully, Nairaland will be decentralized in the future.. cheesy

Back to Donald Trump... I suggest he use Telegram or Signal.. Especially Signal.. A platform recently recommended by Elon Musk himself..

But left for me, I suggest he should use one of the decentralized platforms... It'll make the decentralized platform and the blockchain technology even more popular..

Cos...

The FUTURE is in DECENTRALIZATION.. The future is BLOCKCHAIN..

God bless the blockchain technology...
God bless science and technology.
God bless decentralization.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I wanted to follow up on you and probably send you a personal message on your mail to explore the opportunities of blockchain tech and see if we can work together but I was so disappointed to discover that YOU ARE BUHARIST........

No sane human being will trust Buhari and his supporters because of their penchant for lies and deception.....

I really want to explore the the opportunity but I'm sore afraid of anything Buhari...
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2021
If you support this move and you're against social media regulation in Nigeria, shame on you.

3 Likes

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Trump has turn contraband ND a nuisance to the whole wide world courtesy ipob

Ipob?? Or his 75milion American voters?? Stop showing ur bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by YorubaPrince: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Anything supported by Igbos and Igbos is doomed! cool
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by charlesm91(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Question no one is asking, can this be replicated here if social networks were nigerian owned? Can we ban our pres if he goes out of line? Cos that’s democracy. Ordinary to report news without bias from tv stations about the government is daunting and yet we want a better nation where no one is above the law.

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by HopeAlive16(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Just imagine the disgrace!...Instead of him to accept the defeat with pride, see how he's been disgraced now.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by opportunities12(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97868236:

Donald Trump right now : Make una Kuku kill me......
Your comment and attached image really cracked me this morning grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Isobug: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Trump has turn contraband ND a nuisance to the whole wide world courtesy ipob
Hatred kill you there
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by rajiedreez: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2021
owobokiri:
That is anti free speech!
so you'll regard Hitler telling the Germans to exterminate Jews free speech also abi. Make una dey try speak truth once in a while na
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:

Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram are now the Law.

Hope you fully understand what that really signifies?

Every community has laws. There is that much you can't say or do on nairaland else you be banned. Twitter is no different.

If you can't take it remove your profile from nairaland, go to the roundabout with a microphone and voice out all you can't spew on nairaland.

There is that much you can't say in your church school etc. That's life and has got nothing to do with free speech.

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by rajiedreez: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Where the trump advocates, even my phone that always suggest trump in caps has turned it to small letters
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by pseudonomer: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

But on a serious note, we need decentralized social media platforms built on the blockchain technology. Platforms that are transparent and focus on users' freedom: like users having total control of their data without fear of it being sold to third-party organizations; like users having rights to their privacy; like users having freedom over their Contents - right to add, delete, edit their contents without restrictions and without being subjected to the strict rules of the owners of these platforms, etc.. These advantages far outweigh the disadvantages..

"Decentralized" platforms like Steemit, Relevant and Vid are capable of disrupting their centralized rivals like Facebook, Twitter Reddit, etc.. But we need them to be completely decentralized for this decentralized revolution to be successful... Hopefully, Nairaland will be decentralized in the future.. cheesy

Back to Donald Trump... I suggest he use Telegram or Signal.. Especially Signal.. A platform recently recommended by Elon Musk himself..

But left for me, I suggest he should use one of the decentralized platforms... It'll make the decentralized platform and the blockchain technology even more popular..

Cos...

Think about this, false news can easily spread, lies, inciting hatred and violence will glow... These things need to be controlled, else the world would be in chaos.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Righteousness2(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2021
What the Earth thinks, Does or says about you is irrelevant!
Light and Darkness cannot stay together!

What the KING of Kings says and knows about you is what Counts!

Leave all these people! They all are mere creatures throwing hands and legs in the air.

What is Coming From Above is what will Shake all Inhabitants..

I Laugh because what I see is a Nation and people begging for Wrath.

I am too Heavenly loaded to be Deceived!

I Stand with JESUS
I Support President Trump
I Stand for Godliness, Justice and Uprightness..

2 Likes

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2021
pseudonomer:

Think about this, false news can easily spread, lies, inciting hatred and violence will glow... These things need to be controlled, else the world would be in chaos.

My brother, decentralization doesn't mean absence of moderation. The node runners/people will moderate.. Once there's a consensus, there'll be moderation. That's democracy, lol. No single person go get the sole right to delete wetin em no like. It'll be based on consensus, democracy! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 09, 2021
GayPontiff:

You spoke my mind.
You are tech savvy and brilliant too.

Lol... brilliant APC supporter? Doesn't exist.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2021
Chuks84:
It's amazing seeing the lack of intelligence being spewed on this platform. Somebody in a position of immense power repeatedly made statements that eventually led to the deaths of no less than 4 persons and people are saying banning him from social media is harsh, goes against free speech? When did the need to speak freely become more important than the sanctity of human lives?

Lastly, what exactly is free speech? When one speaks irresponsibly or incites a crime by speaking, he should be left to speak freely. Every working system is guided by rules! Rules which Donald trump broke repeatedly by virtue of his position as POTUS, it's high time he faces the consequences.

Nairaland for you Sir. A community where the majority has got an IQ <36. Every community has got laws. There is that much you can't say on nairaland hence you get banned. Twitter is no exception.

Lots of folks crying free speech can't criticise their pastors when the say 5G equals corona. However the think its okay for Trumpy to incite thugs on a platform to go kill the VP.

My days on nairaland are limited. It's hard to comprehend how lots reason here.

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nickshrapnel: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2021
grin

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Zenithpeak:

I wanted to follow up on you and probably send you a personal message on your mail to explore the opportunities of blockchain tech and see if we can work together but I was so disappointed to discover that YOU ARE BUHARIST........
No sane human being will trust Buhari and his supporters because of their penchant for lies and deception.....

I really want to explore the the opportunity but I'm sore afraid of anything Buhari...

Nawa o.. See how Nigerians dey behave? Because of him hatred for Buhari, this my beloved brother refuse to support humanity. E go better. grin
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by GetMeRight: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

The only thing Americans regret is that they made that lunatic a president.

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by nullboss: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Adakintroy:
This people are clowns this top notch educated people should know better than to be take side. They have pitch themselve against Trump all by themselves..it now a "we vs. them. By we I mean all of trump supporters( which is technically half of America)

Note trump just don't have followers. He has cult followers. Now their judgment is simple. They" whoever they means is fighting us. That's is what they should see. They are more concerntrated on Trump. They may loose sight of his whole army.

But that's beside my point. I feel at times really ashame for tweeter they are indeed a weak entities.

any one with decent enough memory could peddle back to a timeYou when Trump was regarded as "Commander in tweets" by guess who? CNN mostly. It was not a compliment. It was rather a derogatory remarks about twitter Being beneath the the office of the president. It was considered a platform for little kids to tour around not a medium for a president to communicate messages. But guess what, trump shrugg it off like it's nothing. And today tweeter is more elevated because trump persevered. Am not saying trump made them what they are, am saying he contributed greatly.

So watch this space... And watch tweeter stocks
.if you an investor, counter invest in tweeter stock.. you will see how wealthy you will get.

Tweeter got lost in politics. It will be lost in no time.
Trump made Twitter what they are

2 Likes

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by GodWrites: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I understand decentralization but you still need money for the system to work.

Do you even have sense?

Why not keep shut for what you don't know about?

You sound so dumb.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by RubiesBanking: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Cos...

MODIFIED

Nawa o.. See how Nigerians dey behave? Because of him hatred for Buhari, this my beloved brother refuse to support humanity. E go better. grin

Thanks, my beloved brother. But I am not very intelligent o. Just someone wey like tech small..

God bless us all.. cheesy

And your the same person advocating for social media bill to be implemented.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by GetMeRight: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Zenithpeak:

The best president to have governed Nigeria since 1999 was Buhari. I could only imagine how terrible your life is if you hate Buhari and millions of his supporters that much because we're like MTN NG: everywhere you go. No peace of for haters
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Zenithpeak(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

No be my fault oooo.... Once beaten twice shy..... Temi ye mi.....

I will support humanity in some other ways my beloved brother grin
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by West2019(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
cos Trump is God abi. Or lossin election must he declare heself a winner . American is no Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jaob Zuma Agrees To Resign / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Samia Suluhu Hassan Sworn In As Tanzania's First Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.