Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump (33917 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

My brother, I got banned by the antispam bot for replying.. See screenshot for my reply. The one that got me banned..

@Mynd44, Dominique, please unban my SilverNorGold account. I was banned by the antispam bot for the post @ screenshot..

God bless us all.

OK...I understand you.

Decentralized platforms are still new, time will tell if they are worth the hype.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by ogbonti: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
bjtinz:

You Trump worshippers never cease to amaze.

"What did TRUMP do to deserve all this harassment?"

Are you F&&&ING KIDDING ME??

HOW ABOUT NOT TRYING TO RIG AN ELECTION?

HOW ABOUT NOT CALLING UP YOUR BASE TO ENGAGE THE GOVt AND DISRUPT THE TRANSITION OF POWER

HOW ABOUT NOT CALLING THE GEORGIA STATE ELECTORAL OFFICER TO "GET YOU 11,000 VOTES".
Etc.
Hypocrites

How about the burning of American cities by Antifa ??

hear your democrats speak - much from the party that wants peace- the party of civilized people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9U8RFjoP2A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku_t-2LgkgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCDe7vdFfw
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by SilverNorrGold: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

OK...I understand you.

Decentralized platforms are still new, time will tell if they are worth the hype.

I have faith in it, my beloved brother. I hope time prove us right.

God bless you.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Twitch? Does Donald Trump have a Twitch account? grin grin grin
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by alezzy13: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Reading the comments here makes me shake my head.

In spite of all he's done, these guys still root for him, excusing his increasingly despotic tendencies as a "fight for Americans".

What absolute rubbish.

Truly, the average Trumptard is a worthless deplorable.

The only difference between boko haram and a Trumpist - including those making noise here, is that the latter does not target innocents and blow himself up - YET.

Otherwise, ideology-wise, disdain for knowledge, clannishness, brainwashing and PURE UNADULTERATED EVIL proclivities, they are just like any other suicide bomber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Sprumbaba: 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I see the USA regretting this.

Not only the US. The same Twitter that is sending Bitcoin to Endsars and supporting insurrection in Nigeria.

Buhari is looking like so you can stop trouble from your country but people are using your platform to organize trouble in Nigeria. America is hypocrite.

What happened is a collusion between the Democrat, Main Stream Media and the Big Tech. Those 3 will soon cannibalize themselves.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorrGold:

I have faith in it, my beloved brother. I hope time prove us right.

God bless you.

I am more interested in defi finance, let's see how it goes.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by bepositive11: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. Be like na 2go Trump go finally settle for o, as e dey be.. cheesy..

But on a serious note, we need decentralized social media platforms built on the blockchain technology. Platforms that are transparent and focus on users' freedom: like users having total control of their data without fear of it being sold to third-party organizations; like users having rights to their privacy; like users having freedom over their Contents - right to add, delete, edit their contents without restrictions and without being subjected to the strict rules of the owners of these platforms, etc.. These advantages far outweigh the disadvantages..

"Decentralized" platforms like Steemit, Relevant and Vid are capable of disrupting their centralized rivals like Facebook, Twitter Reddit, etc.. But we need them to be completely decentralized for this decentralized revolution to be successful... Hopefully, Nairaland will be decentralized in the future.. cheesy

Back to Donald Trump... I suggest he use Telegram or Signal.. Especially Signal.. A platform recently recommended by Elon Musk himself..

But left for me, I suggest he should use one of the decentralized platforms... It'll make the decentralized platform and the blockchain technology even more popular..

Cos...

The FUTURE is in DECENTRALIZATION.. The future is BLOCKCHAIN..

God bless the blockchain technology...
God bless science and technology.
God bless decentralization.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

MODIFIED

My brother, decentralization doesn't mean absence of moderation. The node runners/people will moderate.. Once there's a consensus, there'll be moderation. That's democracy, lol. No single person go get the sole right to delete wetin em no like. It'll be based on consensus, democracy! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Nawa o.. See how Nigerians dey behave? Because of him hatred for Buhari, this my beloved brother refuse to support humanity. E go better. grin

Thanks, my beloved brother. But I am not very intelligent o. Just someone wey like tech small..

God bless us all.. cheesy

Thanks, my beloved brother.. Pardon the cancellation biko.. I still never reach that level yet. Still trying to.

May God bless us all.. cheesy

Open your eyes! You think Trump is the victim. He is not! These platforms are doing America a huge favour! Do you want them to deal with a civil war There are crazy people in this world. You should have seen the way Trump supporters were talking on Discord. Unbelievable! These people are so disturbing. They hate people of color. They don't mind killing for Trump, and they are serious! Did you see some of his supporters getting caught with weapons on their way to voting centers when Trump claimed voting fraud? If they didn't get stopped, they would have killed people!

Open your eyes! In fact, if you look at the scene at Capitol Hill, ALL OF THEM WERE WHITES! These people are white supremacists! They hate people like you! Yes, not all Trump's supporters are white supremacists, but a lot of them are and they would kill people like you in a heart beat if not for the laws in place! If given the freedom to spread ideas on social media, can you imagine what will happen? These people are cancer to society.

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by SilverNorrGold: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am more interested in defi finance, let's see how it goes.

The DeFi niche is another sweet one, my brother... Uniswap is one that made us smile.. Maker too and others... I believe they will perform exceptionally well once the alt season ripens.. Let's see how it goes and hope for the best.

It's well.. cheesy
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Xtianvic(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ferdinandu:
The story of Trump clearly shows that human behaviour and character doesn't necessarily come from race, Age or Geographical location. If not for the strong institutions and the will of sane people in America, Trump can easily destroy fabrics of America that was built in more than two centuries within a span of few years, the Empire called America would have become history. If we as Africans can learn anything from what is happening in America is that we can build our own Empire with the right value system which will translate to the right Leadership or continue to completely destroy our Continent
can you explain how he has destroyed the liilttle he has destroyed?

Did he not put Americans first domestically and internationally? Was there not widespread prosperity in the country?

Did you watch the video? What there any part he called for riot or violence?

Did Hillary Clinton not say the election was stolen from, that's the Russian collusion? Was Trump not investigated for it for about 3 years or so, even without an evidence?

Why should Trump complaints about the election lead toa all these? Or is it different strokes for different folk?
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. Be like na 2go Trump go finally settle for o, as e dey be.. cheesy..

But on a serious note, we need decentralized social media platforms built on the blockchain technology. Platforms that are transparent and focus on users' freedom: like users having total control of their data without fear of it being sold to third-party organizations; like users having rights to their privacy; like users having freedom over their Contents - right to add, delete, edit their contents without restrictions and without being subjected to the strict rules of the owners of these platforms, etc.. These advantages far outweigh the disadvantages..

"Decentralized" platforms like Steemit, Relevant and Vid are capable of disrupting their centralized rivals like Facebook, Twitter Reddit, etc.. But we need them to be completely decentralized for this decentralized revolution to be successful... Hopefully, Nairaland will be decentralized in the future.. cheesy

Back to Donald Trump... I suggest he use Telegram or Signal.. Especially Signal.. A platform recently recommended by Elon Musk himself..

But left for me, I suggest he should use one of the decentralized platforms... It'll make the decentralized platform and the blockchain technology even more popular..

Cos...

The FUTURE is in DECENTRALIZATION.. The future is BLOCKCHAIN..

God bless the blockchain technology...
God bless science and technology.
God bless decentralization.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

MODIFIED

My brother, decentralization doesn't mean absence of moderation. The node runners/people will moderate.. Once there's a consensus, there'll be moderation. That's democracy, lol. No single person go get the sole right to delete wetin em no like. It'll be based on consensus, democracy! cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Nawa o.. See how Nigerians dey behave? Because of him hatred for Buhari, this my beloved brother refuse to support humanity. E go better. grin

Thanks, my beloved brother. But I am not very intelligent o. Just someone wey like tech small..

God bless us all.. cheesy

Thanks, my beloved brother.. Pardon the cancellation biko.. I still never reach that level yet. Still trying to.

May God bless us all.. cheesy
Using freedom of speech to incite violence ?
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Xtianvic(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chuks84:
It's amazing seeing the lack of intelligence being spewed on this platform. Somebody in a position of immense power repeatedly made statements that eventually led to the deaths of no less than 4 persons and people are saying banning him from social media is harsh, goes against free speech? When did the need to speak freely become more important than the sanctity of human lives?

Lastly, what exactly is free speech? When one speaks irresponsibly or incites a crime by speaking, he should be left to speak freely. Every working system is guided by rules! Rules which Donald trump broke repeatedly by virtue of his position as POTUS, it's high time he faces the consequences.

You mean if you call for PEACEFUL PROTEST and it eventually turns violent or gets hijacked, you should be held responsible for the behaviour of every person that attend?

That is if someone gets killed you should be held responsible and not the person who killed the fellow?
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Xtianvic(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
grandlexuz:

Nairaland for you Sir. A community where the majority has got an IQ <36. Every community has got laws. There is that much you can't say on nairaland hence you get banned. Twitter is no exception.

Lots of folks crying free speech can't criticise their pastors when the say 5G equals corona. However the think its okay for Trumpy to incite thugs on a platform to go kill the VP.

My days on nairaland are limited. It's hard to comprehend how lots reason here.

Can you show me where Teump incited th crowd to kill the VP?
Trump called for a PEACEFUL PROTEST.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Xtianvic(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
saajus:
The rise and fall of Donald Trump.

He must end up in prison
look how brainwashed you are
Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by salford1: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Xtianvic:

Can you show me where Teump incited th crowd to kill the VP?
Trump called for a PEACEFUL PROTEST.
No. He told them to march to the capitol. He had built up their anger for days prior to that incident.

Stochastic Terrorism: The idea is that someone who is a leader or who has a voice in the media puts out messages that there’s a reasonable certainty someone will act on. You have no idea who that person is, but someone, somewhere, will act on those ideas.

At the rally, Trump said:

“I just talked to Mike [Pence], I said, ‘Mike, [overturning the results] doesn’t take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage.’…We’re just not going to let that happen.”

“Our country has had enough, and we will not take it anymore,” and then urged the crowd to “fight like hell.”

“We will never give up; we will never concede,” Trump said to thunderous applause. “We will stop the steal. We’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol…We’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones…the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

The crowd cheered and yelled, “Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump! Fight for Trump!”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by alterego17: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, you can't prove Twitter ban is "not based on one person" because you can't verify it.. Report functionality exists, but it can be ignored or abused because it's not transparent.

2. Bitcoin transaction confirmation, the bitcoin cash and other fork issues are part of the beauty of decentralization. It clearly shows that once there's a clash, the victor will be the group that controls most of the hash power.. If Bitcoin Cash had controlled more, it would have been the current Bitcoin. When Binance was hacked and millions stolen, CZ attempted but failed to reverse it, using BTC Reorg.. Imagine someone as powerful as CZ/Binance failing woefully to reorg.. Even governments have failed to influence the blockchain. This can never happen on a centralized system like PayPal and others, LOL!

3. Censorship is decentralized. How it will be decentralized depends on the consensus used... And no, it's wrong to restrict freedom of speech. Even Trump was allowed to speak freely.. It's after the speech that moderation will come in.. If possible, legal actions..

Also, words, phrases, etc, can be censored, that's moderated before "speech"... This can be agreed upon through consensus..

Like I said, decentralization is not absence of moderation. If anything, it makes moderation transparent, fair and just..

God bless us all.

I like ur straight up sound analysis...Please is there a way to invest in these bitcoin n altcoins n achieve a good n sustainable monthly profit
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by 12inchess: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
I have seen people give this argument. My answer to them is that democracy is not the election of the best candidate but the most popular or convincing candidate. Even if Biden is no better than Trump, for now, he is the choice of the people and the people have spoken. QED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Xtianvic(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
alezzy13:
Reading the comments here makes me shake my head.

In spite of all he's done, these guys still root for him, excusing his increasingly despotic tendencies as a "fight for Americans".

What absolute rubbish.

Truly, the average Trumptard is a worthless deplorable.

The only difference between boko haram and a Trumpist - including those making noise here, is that the latter does not target innocents and blow himself up - YET.

Otherwise, ideology-wise, disdain for knowledge, clannishness, brainwashing and PURE UNADULTERATED EVIL proclivities, they are just like any other suicide bomber.

anyone cqn throw tantrums, bring forth facts.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by seunayantokun(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:
. What are your reasons?
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Zenithpeak(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Eriggs:

But you will love him if he supports atiku or Jonathan?
Hypocrites.

Not necessarily.....

Unfortunate hypocrite
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Xtianvic(m): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
bepositive11:

Open your eyes! You think Trump is the victim. He is not! These platforms are doing America a huge favour! Do you want them to deal with a civil war There are crazy people in this world. You should have seen the way Trump supporters were talking on Discord. Unbelievable! These people are so disturbing. They hate people of color. They don't mind killing for Trump, and they are serious! Did you see some of his supporters getting caught with weapons on their way to voting centers when Trump claimed voting fraud? If they didn't get stopped, they would have killed people!

Open your eyes! In fact, if you look at the scene at Capitol Hill, ALL OF THEM WERE WHITES! These people are white supremacists! They hate people like you! Yes, not all Trump's supporters are white supremacists, but a lot of them are and they would kill people like you in a heart beat if not for the laws in place! If given the freedom to spread ideas on social media, can you imagine what will happen? These people are cancer to society.

You are the one to open your eyes. FYI, Trump got more black votes than any other republican president ever.

If Trumpists are killer what then would you say about members of Antifa and BLM who would attack their fellow black because the don't agree to their violent behaviour?

What about Antifa and BLM looting and burning PRIVATE BUSINESSES WHILE PEOPLE WERE LOCKED DOWN and the governor stood back and watched just to make Trump look bad.

Yea, CNN then bring the wild fire and killings on tv and tell you LOOK AT TRUMP'S AMERICA, to further fuel your hatred.

Hope you know CNN is owned by a democrat? You know what that means?

If you knew what project mockingbird is, you wouldn't fall for these gimmicks.

Blacks are the architects of their problems. The average black man is a criminal. Look at what is happening in Chicago. CNN would not report it. Dis you see how blacks are bern gunned down by fellow black?

Oh yeah!
That's not an "inciting headline".

You see, these dumb people into crime will turn back tomorrow and claim victims of white supremacy.

Did CNN show you video of blacks resisting arrest and ending up shooting the policemen?
I guess the didn't also show you video of a black man "harmlessly" walking up to a police car and shooting those inside.

Why is there still gang wars among blacks even in America?

What would happen to blacks if we keep ourselves away from crime.

Btw, I hope you know a tribalist is worse than a racist?

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by engrsyer(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ratedgang:

Yes they will regret all of this actions.
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by bepositive11: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Xtianvic:

You are the one to open your eyes. FYI, Trump got more black votes than any other republican president ever.

If Trumpists are killer what then would you say about members of Antifa and BLM who would attack their fellow black because the don't agree to their violent behaviour?

What about Antifa and BLM looting and burning PRIVATE BUSINESSES WHILE PEOPLE WERE LOCKED DOWN and the governor stood back and watched just to make Trump look bad.

Yea, CNN then bring the wild fire and killings on tv and tell you LOOK AT TRUMP'S AMERICA, to further fuel your hatred.

Hope you know CNN is owned by a democrat? You know what that means?

If you knew what project mockingbird is, you wouldn't fall for these gimmicks.

Blacks are the architects of their problems. The average black man is a criminal. Look at what is happening in Chicago. CNN would not report it. Dis you see how blacks are bern gunned down by fellow black?

Oh yeah!
That's not an "inciting headline".

You see, these dumb people into crime will turn back tomorrow and claim victims of white supremacy.

Did CNN show you video of blacks resisting arrest and ending up shooting the policemen?
I guess the didn't also show you video of a black man "harmlessly" walking up to a police car and shooting those inside.

Why is there still gang wars among blacks even in America?

What would happen to blacks if we keep ourselves away from crime.

Btw, I hope you know a tribalist is worse than a racist?

Like I said, not all Trump supporters are white supremacists, but a lot of them are. I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. I have browsed their Trump subreddits, I've seen their comments on Discord. Some of his supporters are really sick. Until you see it for yourself, you won't believe it.

FYI, CNN didn't influence my ideas on Trump. In fact, I used to hate them when I was supporting Trump. Go and watch documentaries about Trump on PBS Frontline and DW Documentary. These guys are non-profit. They're not influenced by anyone. They present solid evidence. They will open your eyes about who Trump really is. He is a narcissist. He doesn't give a f*ck about Americans, only himself.

I'm done. Not replying again.

1 Like

Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by supercase1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
owobokiri:
That is anti free speech!
Do u have free speech in ur country
Re: Reddit, Twitch, Shopify, Discord Ban Donald Trump by Oshokalo: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
watch out how trump will ventured into creating his own social media app

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LMAO See The Honourable Minister For Water And Irrigation In South Sudan (photos / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Uganda Bans Female Public Servants From Showing Cleavage In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.