Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. (1544 Views)

40% off: We help Nurse Your Malaysian Supergene Oilpalm Seedlings for planting / 8/9 Months Tenera Oilpalm Seedlings / Super Gene seedlings and seeds available!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 3:52am On Jan 09, 2021
Supergene, as widely called, is an introgressed hybrid Oilpalm,bred from Dura and pisifera.

-It yields two times higher than others for same size of plantation land with no further/extra maintenance cost incurred.

-The FFB yields up to 58-60 tons/hecter/year.

-Higher oil percentage of 26% to 28%.

-Its dwarf,fruiting at 22months of planting.

-Small kernel and bigger flesh.

-It has up to 22 to 26 bunches/tree/year.

-More tolerant to drought.

-More disease resistance.

-It's wider gap between the leaves stem results in increase in photosynthesis for more robust growth.

Available at Vambedy farms and gardens,Ibadan.
Contact/WhatsApp us on 07034478708
Email:Vambedyfarms@gmail.com
CAC BN3134956
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 3:56am On Jan 09, 2021
Mature oilpalm seedlings

Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 4:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Sprouted Supergene oilpalm seeds are also available

Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sprouted seeds are available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by willybaby(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
pretteemee:
Sprouted seeds are available
how much is your sprouted seeds..
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
willybaby:
how much is your sprouted seeds..
Sprouted Supergene seed is #420/Seed
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Very much available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
pretteemee:
Sprouted Supergene oilpalm seeds are also available

Available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by Mgbadike80: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2021
pretteemee:
Supergene, as widely called, is an introgressed hybrid Oilpalm,bred from Dura and pisifera.

-It yields two times higher than others for same size of plantation land with no further/extra maintenance cost incurred.

-It's wider gap between the leaves stem results in increase in photosynthesis for more robust growth.

CAC BN3134956
how much is the seedling? can you set up and a plantation for me in Oyo state from site selection to setting up of an oil mill?
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 7:45am On Jan 11, 2021
Mgbadike80:

how much is the seedling? can you set up and a plantation for me in Oyo state from site selection to setting up of an oil mill?

Super Gene oilpalm seedlings is 1,200 per seedling.
We do farm set up of any kind for our clients.

We have also find a way of reducing the cost of the seedlings for our prospective customers by helping them to nurse the seedlings now against next planting season.

For more enquiry,
Please contact Vambedy farms and gardens
070(344)(78708)
Email: Vambedyfarms@gmail.com
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Super Gene starts producing fruits within 22- 24 months of Sowing.

Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by king4afric(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Please have you done any work in south east ?
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
king4afric:
Please have you done any work in south east ?

Yes, IMO state and u ugwachukwu in Delta state.
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Still available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by felixzo1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
please where do you source your seeds, how am I sure I am buying the real thing
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2021
felixzo1:
please where do you source your seeds, how am I sure I am buying the real thing

We get the supergene seeds from Malaysia sir and we have Samples of supergene oil palm tree that is producing already on the nursery and you did see the difference from other species.
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
Available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by folmus: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
pretteemee:

Super Gene oilpalm seedlings is 1,200 per seedling.
We do farm set up of any kind for our clients.

We have also find a way of reducing the cost of the seedlings for our prospective customers by helping them to nurse the seedlings now against next planting season.

For more enquiry,
Please contact Vambedy farms and gardens
070(344)(78708)
Email: Vambedyfarms@gmail.com

Do you do Cassava set up?
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by ChikingMedia: 5:51am On Feb 24, 2021
pretteemee:

Yes, IMO state and u ugwachukwu in Delta state.

Please where in Ugwachukwu as i will like to visit the farm to confirm it is super gen
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2021
ChikingMedia:

Please where in Ugwachukwu as i will like to visit the farm to confirm it is super gen

I can't remember what the name of the village the farm is but I know its not so far away from the polytechnic.
Please Chat me up on WhatsApp so I can connect you with my client that owns the farm, he should be able to direct you.
070 344 78 708
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2021
folmus:

Yes, we do set up cassava farm. Please WhatsApp for details o7o344787o8
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by Curious345: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2021
folmus:

I do
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2021
Hybrid Malaysia Supergene is still available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by dmz1: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
do you still have the sprouted seeds? @ petteemee
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
dmz1:
do you still have the sprouted seeds? @ petteemee

Yes, sprouted seeds are available.
please WhatsApp or call 07034478708
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by ChiefGen2: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Is it still available
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by fidoko74: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2022
I have seen someone advertise the supergene seedlings for #1000,.Is not possible for you to sell at the same price
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by ericuzor(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
pretteemee:

CAC BN3134956
am so interested in setting up a plantation soon will call you.
Re: Malaysian Super Genetic Oilpalm Seedlings And Seeds. by pretteemee(f): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's raining season already and it's time for you to invest in farming

(1) (Reply)

Tarpaulin Fish Pond For Sale / How To Start Cabbage Farming Business / Affordable Drip Kits For Irrigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.