Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (49861 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by drinoayo: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Beautiful talented and celebrated Nigerian filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba, has celebrated her 41th birthday on Wednesday, January 8, Igbere TV reports.

The filmmaker and movie director shared a video of herself in work mode on Instagram to celebrate herself on her birthday.

‘YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! It’s my bai-daaaaayyy!! Thankful for all the messages of every kind. I’m grateful to you all. God is good!!!” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJyQEQJAemx/?igshid=1dvjlkg4j6ftq

Kemi Adetiba has since been receiving congratulatory messages from her fans who have taken to the social media to celebrate her on the special occasion.

Adetiba is a trailblazer who never fails to create magic with her film productions. Her recent, successful movies have endeared quite a lot of Nigerians to her.

Her King of Boys grossed N105 million at the cinema.

It was released in 2018.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 4:46am On Jan 09, 2021
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by popsy2(m): 4:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Hbd
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Who be this one when do head like Old Eggroll undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Happy birthday lady in red. I love your gel packed hair styles.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am
wetin concern u.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
[s]At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am[/s]
So husband nah achievement abi? if she chose to remain single for the rest of her life, that's her problem not yours.

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
at your age you no still get money and common sense? What's wrong with you? undecided

You seem very much disturbed undecided

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Superpower(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At your age no sense.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 6:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Happy birthday, she's till looking good at 41 though!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Denique(f): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2021
“This is Maltina Dance All and, I am your host...”

Happy birthday the lady with dem legs kiss

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2021
Denique:
“This is Maltina Dance All and, I am your host...”

Happy birthday the lady with dem legs kiss
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss
Reminiscent times.

You just brought back some beautiful memories beautiful Denique.

You must surely be a mixture of Fufu and Indomie generations......aight? wink wink

Denique:
grin grin grin
Lol cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday beautiful Kemi.
Many Happy returns of the day.
Have fun and enjoy your day girlfriend.
Sisi Yewande says so cool

DineOnani our SA friend.....helloooooooo from Naija!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Mekudi: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
She is still flashing boobs at 41 shocked

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by joshjc(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle,
marriage should be a thing of choice, not a criteria for judging people,

Are you married and are you more successful than her?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by sojayy(m): 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
All these evening news paper no wan allow us read morning news paper again......see packaging shocked shocked

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by dahmie2013: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Idiot

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Hbd

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Give us KOB II as your birthday gift jare grin

Happy birthday woman
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Can i suck one oyan.... Just wan....

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

Learn to respect people's life decision dear. Everyone is free to do whatever they want as long as they're happy.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

Chai ! Pack Silipas bress like Rochas Belle ! Make I siddon well before laugh carry me fall down. Wonderment !

Abi Oga Kestolove no dey gree touch silipas bress ? Abeg, come esplain for us today o. Come testify, I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Why don't you focus on
your life

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Why can’t you just wish her well & move on

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Spectaclesawe25: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2021
She is looking stunning at 41.
But when you see a 41 year old Nigerian woman who hasn't tasted marriage, it is either of two things: She is either scared of men and making a home or The men are scared of her (Feminist) & or scared of her achievements in Life. The latter might be close to being true.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
Are you sure that you are a woman?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 / Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.