Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (49858 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2021
If you no fine, you no fine..
No matter the amount of panel beating and painting, if you no fine, you no fine...
But the bwest fine sha...
Oga Lexusgs430, can you see what am seeing?

Happy birthday adetiba from way back

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by HelpYourself(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am

Try and speak with class woman. Beauty within reflects in beauty outwardly even in speech and manners

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Btruth: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2021

......why showcasing all your endowment because of photoshoot?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Hapi bufday madam Kemi
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2021
Sweet 4k.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Denique(f): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97873750:

Awwwwwww. kiss kiss
Reminiscent times.

You just brought back some beautiful memories beautiful Denique.

You must surely be a mixture of Fufu and Indomie generations......aight? wink wink
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
When girls shame other girls ,it's pure jealousy. Are you married yourself ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

The society has made you and many belief thay marriage is an achievement and being single is a curse. Very sad, its time people start using their own brains and stop following the beliefs and ancient days teaching handed down to them. This is an era of thinking... not an era of believing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by eastOFwest(m): 9:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

Abeg leave the hot mama for people who appreciate and know what to do with her. To marry any man is easy. Very easy.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by antibullshit: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
If you don't have anything nice to say on someone 's birthday then don't say anything at all . Im very sure that you can't say this nonsense you put online to her face . Shame on you !

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2021
I luv those bwest grin
HBD LLNP
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2021
She has 5 more years to either get married or get impregnated. Else it would be a very lonely matured life for her. She will be paying boys half her age to come and service her coochie when she is hungry. She will also become a fulltime feminist encouraging no marriage, being child-free and lesbianism. The clock is ticking, she better let go of her pride and try and do the right thing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2021
I love the way some woke women are taking good care of themselves.

She looks like she is in her late 20's.

More success to you. cheesy

To all the ugly and broke pedophiles and f@ggots calling her names, heaven will grant you one carton of sanitary pads to dry your bleeding mouth , anus and decayed d1cks. grin

The pain is deep. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
If you no fine, you no fine..
No matter the amount of panel beating and painting, if you no fine, you no fine...
But the bwest fine sha...
Oga Lexusgs430, can you see what am seeing?

Happy birthday adetiba from way back

Does she have chunky nipples......... That's the only determination........ tongue
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2021
This Lez...

We know...
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
That breast na wetin woman like u dey take money find oooo
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by toprealman: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
So husband nah achievement abi? if she chose to remain single for the rest of her life, that's her problem not yours.
The fact that a lady is casting a fellow lady tells you how deluded some female folks can be.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Does she have chunky nipples......... That's the only determination........ tongue
zoom well sir
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Don't know the film making genius is this young

More fulfilling years to your age, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Otaiky(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle

and ur own boobs are peanuts.
I doubt if u will be able to breastfeed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
She's boss lady
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
zoom well sir

I done zoom tìrẹ, i no ṣeé anytin jare........ I go organize zoom meeting with Kemi, make she show me live....... wink
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Try and speak with class woman. Beauty within reflects in beauty outwardly even in speech and manners
A guy is behind the moniker

See proof below

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by toprealman: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2021
New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of.... there's nothing you can do....
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by newoffer: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Everything na make up. Even the skin na makeup plus filter. That cupcake looks edible
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
Mekudi:
She is still flashing boobs at 41 shocked

Oyinbo dey flash am till 70’s.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Are you sure that you are a woman?

Wrong question....

Right question: Are you sure you are normal?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Mekudi:
She is still flashing boobs at 41 shocked

Like there is a "Proper" age to dress indecently...

Abeg, free the woman jare!!! Age is just a number!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

She has more value with her talents without marriage than your useless self with misery called marriage

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Myer(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

Why are nigerians so judgemental?!
She has never at any point insulted those who choose to settle for marriage. So if she chose to stay single and successful, why should you insult her for that?

This life is very vast! You're too limited to your own idea and ideals of life that you sound very ignorant when you expose your parochial POV like this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.