Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (49854 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
that lady no bad na. Infact i dey envy who dey service her engine
haaaaaaa a
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
am i invited

Yes, but we would not send you zoom ID.......... cheesy
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Liposure:
that lady no bad na. Infact i dey envy who dey service her engine

By the time she comot cloth finish, all nah the same....... cheesy
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don old. It’s still like yesterday when she celebrated hitting 29. This Nairaland can bring disgrace upon one’s lineage especially when one battles these 13 year old trolls. Children who were conceived long after a man got his first salary will appear here refuting facts one personally lived through.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Dreyton36: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Happy birthday cutie

Hustle harder you might be able to afford a man like me soon
Naija guys are expensive abi my guys I lie ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
toprealman:

The fact that a lady is casting a fellow lady tells you how deluded some female folks can be.
lol, the idiot is a guy. Go read his comments
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Are you sure that you are a woman?
They are their own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Happy Birthday
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
are you blind?
That's orange and not red
It depends on the very picture that caught your attention. Thanks for being my eyes anyway.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by 12inchess: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am

With her kind of money and exposure, she fit done freeze her fertile eggs since 32 years of age in South Africa. Stop reasoning like a Neanderthal.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
JaneYave:
It depends on the very picture that caught your attention. Thanks for being my eyes anyway.
just saw the second pics now.
Apologies
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
If you no fine, you no fine..
No matter the amount of panel beating and painting, if you no fine, you no fine...
But the bwest fine sha...
Oga Lexusgs430, can you see what am seeing?

Happy birthday adetiba from way back
Niyi, how you go say this woman nor fine? undecided Abeg she fine jhor. But na the breast I like pass cheesy , she know say she get better breast, na why she reveal am

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin
Kestolove:
At 41 no husband, pack breaszt like rochas belle, but una see dat her film king of boys..I love am
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Niyi, how you go say this woman nor fine? undecided Abeg she fine jhor.
see me see wahala o, I no mention name na?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Comfirm as Marriage is not for everybody!

and marriage institution is not even as worth as it used to be Hence some People's decision to remain single
lkillbrokehoes:
So husband nah achievement abi? if she chose to remain single for the rest of her life, that's her problem not yours.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by gozie4naira(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
happy birthday oooo old wine
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by omohanet(m): 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
So hot means showing some parts of beast? This is 2021 we need educative stories.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Lithe1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
check out my Damages cover

below
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
just saw the second pics now.
Apologies
Smiles,. I am humbled. Thanks
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by smileforme15: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:

Bad mouth
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by toprealman: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ryan03:
lol, the idiot is a guy. Go read his comments
For real?
No time to waste on such confused folks.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Eaglesence: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
SAMBARRY:
some people's unnecessary online trolling and labelling is too much.once in a while they need to be put in their place

grin grin grin my gorl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
wink
Eaglesence:

grin grin grin my gorl
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Niyi, how you go say this woman nor fine? undecided Abeg she fine jhor. But na the breast I like pass cheesy , she know say she get better breast, na why she reveal am
dont be decieved.

Let her unpack the breast first...

Man go Puke!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Denique(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
99thEnemy:

She no be Indomie generation at all?

except if you classify Davido and Burnaboy into Indomie generation too.

Hmmmm...What a clue! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by SURElee(f): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kestolove:
You are a female shaming another female for being single at 41.
it is well o!
las las you go dey alright.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Denique:

Hmmmm...What a clue! undecided
As if undecided
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by AbdulAkpan: 3:22am On Jan 10, 2021
Kestolove:

LEAVE HER ALONE! She's doing great!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Liposure:
everybody will eventually get married becos the pressure is too much.

Not everybody thou, some of us don't care what the society thinks and we don't let any one pressure us. I got your point dou, the pressure is huge... thats why there are too many divorce nd sad ppl in marriage. Many are not even ready, matured or want to marry but they have to just to please the society. its sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.