Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) (49862 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (Pix) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:30am On Jan 10, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
you seem an old unmarried man trying so hard to console and inspire yourself

Lol... am a young successful man for his age but with no aim of marrying. Have got everything anyone would need for marriage but I don't things to.please no one... In fact I can marry tomorrow if I want, many girls would be dying to be my wife if not for me, they would for my success but my happiness comes first.

If marriage makes anyone happy, they should do it willingly not by pressure or force... am not against marriage in anyway, am only against the mentality that makes pll think marriage is sort of an achievement...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by Denique(f): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2021
99thEnemy:

As if undecided

...you are not lying undecided
Re: Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Denique:

...you are not lying undecided

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Being Celibate For Five Months (pics) / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.