Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna (26708 Views)

Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai / Kaduna To Appeal Against El-zakzaky’s India Trip / Shehu Sani To Contest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Asquare84(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2021
Cocolatti:
The current Senator is Uba Sani, while Shehu Sani is the ex Senator. They have the same surname

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Benprass(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
tell me more about a Fanatic Moslem that you know

Buhari.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by West2019(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Giving Muslim power is wrong example bubu .
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Sleekfingers: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Omezif:
El-rufai is always unleash wickedness against the kaduna state citizens, I pity some igbo whose houses or shop were demolished by this incompetence governor.

na only igbo's dey reside or get shop for kaduna abi? No wonder the govt want to start regulating our social media......always typing thrash....desmond elliot's children
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by jaydeevaa(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2021
the residents of rigasa are muslims..their shops lack proper urban planning, El Rufai thinks he wants to urbanize that part of Kaduna, he's probably doing it wrong...atleast they deserve some form of compensation. They have been doing their businesses in those areas for donkey years.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Akhee: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more protest in the coming weeks and months.
just the way your USA will protest again abi
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Mgbadike80: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
ipob spotted
A proud one too, do you still have hope that Nigeria would be better?
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by UnBanEbenezer(f): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Mgbadike80:
A proud one too, do you still have hope that Nigeria would be better?
only when the lesser evil (PDP) gets back power probably in 2023.
I know they were not the Messiah but it was never this bad.
Cc LZAA Imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Jaqenhghar: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2021
This is the same Rigasa where many Christians were killed in years past. They made sure they dro ve all non muslims away, took over their houses amd shops. Karma is a bítch

1 Like

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Mgbadike80: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
only when the lesser evil (PDP) gets back power probably in 2023.
I know they were not the Messiah but it was never this bad.
Cc LZAA Imhotep
The rigging that happened in 2019 would be repeated in 2023. Consider all hope lost, even the evil politicians in PDP have moved to APC, example El Rufai.

2 Likes

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 09, 2021
techrola:

you guys will just stay in one corner and be typing rubbish, elrufai is the most detribalised governor in Nigeria, he doesn't give damn on what you practice as religion, he has demolished plenty mosques in the name of Urbana renewal, he employed base on merit, he doesn't give fu*ck, where u come from as long as u deserved the position, he worked with young and able mind, he has employed more non indigenes into the state civil service than any governor..

Nigeria can only be ruled by tyrants. When you try and rule Nigeria by due process, Nigerians themselves prevent you from doing anything....and then complain. This is the same everywhere in Nigeria. You will find that the only places where things happen are where you have smart, visionary tyrants. Ultimately even the best tyrants get things wrong because they have become accustomed to not listening to critics and trusting their own judgement.

The problem with Nigeria are Nigerians themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by slowice(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
emorse:
Na wash! The real reason is because they want "freedom of sex parties". grin grin grin

And what exactly is wrong with adults having sex parties? Is their a law against it in a supposedly circular country or isn't freedom of association for all

1 Like

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by IamHonourable1: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2021
uptimum123:

Stop saying nonsense

Compare the 'likes' you garnered with that of the person you quoted and conclude who actually said rubbish.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Never4getU: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
I remember that yr in abj this guy is naturally wicked. Many people fear dead that time in Abuja.
Nwodosis:
The man is naturally in love with demolition.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Babaken(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
I think IPOB's or PDP Sponsor the protest yeye dey smell.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by rezy15(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Herdsmen:
Elrufai have turn kD to Islamic state using covid 19 as cover

No Bar in kaduna again
No music...
No social activities.... not even with covid regulation.
The youths just Dey roam about.. no job.

Once lively KD is now a dead town.. with a super tyrant in chArge

And the kaduna humans Dey fear him die...

My Kaduna is gone.. cry
Bloody liar. I live in highcost. I still cant sleep in piece.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by kemika8989(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2021
mamaafrik:
Nexttime you will not give a fanatic Moslem power again
how is it possible....their votes no de help dem.....
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Herdsmen: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2021
bstan12:
baba you dey kd

Abj now.. will be in kd by Monday God’s willing
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Herdsmen:
Elrufai have turn kD to Islamic state using covid 19 as cover

No Bar in kaduna again
No music...
No social activities.... not even with covid regulation.
The youths just Dey roam about.. no job.

Once lively KD is now a dead town.. with a super tyrant in chArge

And the kaduna humans Dey fear him die...

My Kaduna is gone.. cry
Your comment is a disgrace to other faiths. If Islam abolishes all those things u stated u're indirectly insinuating that others entertain immorality.
Social activities are not just confine to Music, dancing, sex, clubbing but more to them.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by uptimum123(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2021
IamHonourable1:

Compare the 'likes' you garnered with that of the person you quoted and conclude who actually said rubbish.

That's because we've got a lot of people on Nairaland who thinks and talk's in a nonsensical way.. You included.

2 Likes

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Tonytonex(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Them never see anything. they don't like good thing. make them kwontinu
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Tonytonex(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
gaius01:

The issue is not about giving a Muslim power. As a matter of fact, you spit words without vetting. El rufai does not care which religion you practice in as much you disobey the law you are liable to be judge accordingly .

If you are talking about religion, remember he is among those holding the 'Inyan Shi'a' leader. Does that sound religious to you?

The problem with him is, his tyrant way of rulling. He don't care who you are , he does what he want. He don't seek approval or a vetted check before he does things and which that is bad. And for insecurity he don't have time for that. That is why the Fulani are hunting the lies of Christian because he don't care. He might not care about them maybe they are not his religion but he lacks dexterity to handle Kaduna in terms of insecurity.
your comments is a mixture of wisdom and foolish talk.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Having lived in the North for six years, i find it hard feeling sorry for them over their misfortunes because it's self imposed.The only solution to Nigeria's problems is dissolution of the country. We're too different to be forcefully lumped together and expect to enjoy peace and progress.

Amotekun has been shooting yorubas
Ipob has been extorting igbos
Edo cultism no part two
It's not the lumping. ALL nigerian regions have produced mostly bad leaders.

It's about holding people accountable
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by DONFASZY(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
The man is naturally in love with demolition.
some people died in abuja while he was destroying everywhere wen he was in charge
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by emorse(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
HeadShot:

Sex party is the problem....
Not hunger... Not insecurity.. Not bad roads

Shame on zombies
Shame on zombies indeed. Zombies who only know how to solve pertinent problems online. Some us have simply decided to look at the funny side of certain things. Depression is real man. And it kills faster than covid.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by emorse(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
hopexter:

Keep quayet.. angry angry
Make me.
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by emorse(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
slowice:

And what exactly is wrong with adults having sex parties? Is their a law against it in a supposedly circular country or isn't freedom of association for all
Absolutely nothing man. Just struggling to see why it took them so long so I decided to have a laugh. Naija is to serious to be serious all the time.

1 Like

Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by mamaafrik(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Do you know the meaning of fanatic at all?
visit your Oxford dictionary
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Satguru: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
I HAD A DREAM IN THE FINAL DAYS OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN' S REGIME. IN THE DREAM, SUMMARILY, I SAW TWO MEN THAT WERE CARRYING DIAMONDS BUT UNFORTUNATELY WERE DOOMED. WHEN I CHECKED THOROUGHLY I SAW THE FACES OF THE FORMER CBN GOVERNOR AND THE PRESENT KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR.
When I woke up I told myself that but these are men that have money to manipulate their ways.
For the former CBN Governor, parts of the dream have come to pass, but for the current KADUNA State Governor parts of the dream are PENDING
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Bakori07: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
excellent
Re: Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna by Josywhyte: 12:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na now una eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court / Moroco Recalls Ambassador In Nigeria Over Presidency Unethical Practices-bbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.