Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu (1412 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Trust TV Interview: I Advised Obasanjo Not To Join Politics / I Told Donald Trump Not To Attend Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu Brags PHOTOS / Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by NafeesaAA(f): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Academic credentials of any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

I still don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a childish, fruitless and directionless organisation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Jessepaid(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2021
Ok
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Onlinesmart: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2021
A clown in a circus.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by thundafire: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Doland Trump really got me cracking up grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by IlovePMB: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a clown no doubt about it. But I respect him more than any present Igbo leader.
I doubt this tweet though. If true, show us the link let's confirm.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Realtord43: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2021
It obvious, that no kanu grin

3 Likes

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by kuuljay(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2021
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Bialegend(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2021
FAKE twitter account of The great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will never save your failed nigeria. Your nigeria is gone and gone forever courtesy, IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and there is nothing you can do about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Chudivictor(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2021
nnmadi kanu is a very stupid being

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by sweerychick(f): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2021
Op nice try okay, I know that you are the one who created that fake nnamdi kanu twitter account just to start your usual bashing IPOB hatred. Grow up
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by habsydiamond(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2021
So this man can still vomit rubbish.... I pray will still believe in u with all trump did in America recently... This guy is just another judas ischariot looking for another Jesus to sell out. Beware!!! If the story is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Nbotee(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
D fact dat it was spelt Doland Trump is enough proof dat dis is a fake account
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by sammysmiles(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2021
Fake...
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Academic credentials of any educated individual who is a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu should be probed.

I still don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a childish, fruitless and directionless organisation.

How would you understand? How would you understand that there are people who are long tired of 'one Nigeria'?
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2021
NafeesaAA:

For the records, that account was manufactured by dss the account is as fake as nigga-area.

The same thing is also applicable to any proud and staunch supporter of "one" nigga-area. Because I don't understand how an enlightened mind would be so gullible to support such a backward, British dungeon and terrorist ravaged contraption.

A country that is so so backwards in the scheme of things in the whole wide world.

A country that cannot boost of any tangible or meaningful thing since 1960 it got its independence.

If shame no dey catch you for nigga-area matter, you need to check your self.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by MajohBankz: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2021
Chudivictor:
nnmadi kanu is a very stupid being
Not as you I guess since you're already believing this already. Sometimes reasoning is in the power of your mind.
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by MajohBankz: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2021
Foolish op that couldn't spell ordinary DONALD.

2 Likes

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by britiko: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Hahahahaahaaa.
This made me laugh so hard. cheesy
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Stakeholders(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2021
This is not his verified account
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth00: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2021
You can't even spell his name

People who follow. foolishness become foolish
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth00: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

How would you understand? How would you understand that there are people who are long tired of 'one Nigeria'?

When you relocate Biafrans back to Biafra
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by e4real: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fake account. Op is a lazy niger
NafeesaAA:

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Astra101: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mumu
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Komolafe89: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
who know this cricket ?!
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Stainlezzking: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
With the kind of things I've experienced in this country Nigeria, all the inflations,the fake certificate, corruption...
I'm in support of any biafra movement that would detach me from this sht hole of a country
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
NafeesaAA:

Why are you posting this fake news? Dont you know that anyone can go to Nnamdi Kanu's Twitter handle and find out if he actually posted this yesterday?

The only thing Nnamdi Kanu tweeted on 8th January is below. STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS

Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
He knows it's bullshìt

More importantly he also knows his target audience don't know it's bullshīt, i.e. the illiterate IPOB hordes who stupidly face army bullets once he orders them out into the streets
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Rugaria: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
NafeesaAA:

He's really tormenting you lot from futa jallon...
Re: I Advised Trump Not To Attend The Inauguration Nnamdi Kanu by Adonis86(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
� I laugh in Latin

The legal adviser to Trump on inauguration matter

(1) (Reply)

What My Friend Son Who Wanted To Join The Nigerian Army Told Me / We’re Not Deceived By Rinu’s Exit From Endsars Panel; Activist Awokoya / Association Of Seadogs Protests Against CCT Chairman, Demands His Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.