Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today (15638 Views)

Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Oyo Guber Poll: Governor Makinde Knows Fate Today As Tribunal Delivers Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Im reporting live from the court. Im inside court sir
post photos as evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dansuqi:

It is expected
there's no way in hell obaseki will survive today.
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Confirmedzombie: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
The first ruling favoured obasike but with the way the judge is going I fear the major ruling won't favour obasike.

Fingers crossed.

Reporting live from court
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Confirmedzombie: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
post photos as evidence

Phone not allowed, typing secretly sir
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:

Up obaseki
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by dhestiney(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

thank you bro, more updates please
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
The judge giving a recap of the testimonies, says the plaintiffs called six witnesses:

First plaintiffs’ witness, Edoba Omoregie, had testified that Governor Obaseki submitted false or forged certificate which he claimed to have obtained from the University of Ibadan in 1979.

Mr Omoregie, a professor, said that the certificate submitted to INEC for the purposes of the September 2020 was without a date of issuance and signature of the registrar. He said the certificate presented by the governor for the 2020 election was different from the one he submitted to INEC when he contested the earlier 2016 election for his first term in office.

He said Mr. Obaseki lied under oath and submitted false or forged certificate to INEC.

The second plaintiffs’ witness, Samuel Omale, an employee and legal officer of INEC, tendered Mr Obaseki’s Form EC9 submitted INEC ahead of the 2020 election.

He said he was not part of INEC team that received documents for the purposes of the election.

Categories: Featured, Politics

1 Like

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
The first ruling favoured obasike but with the way the judge is going I fear the major ruling won't favour obasike.

Fingers crossed.

What was the first ruling on?
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

lmao lie kee you there
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Unigrad: 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Fingers crossed.

Waiting for the final report

1 Like

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Kyase(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dansuqi:

What is actually happening

Omo the judge the go the side of obaseki, he may likely win

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Indispensable85(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:

Lol....... Obaseki collect ur woman?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
The judge giving a recap of the testimonies, says the plaintiffs called six witnesses:

First plaintiffs’ witness, Edoba Omoregie, had testified that Governor Obaseki submitted false or forged certificate which he claimed to have obtained from the University of Ibadan in 1979.

Mr Omoregie, a professor, said that the certificate submitted to INEC for the purposes of the September 2020 was without a date of issuance and signature of the registrar. He said the certificate presented by the governor for the 2020 election was different from the one he submitted to INEC when he contested the earlier 2016 election for his first term in office.

He said Mr. Obaseki lied under oath and submitted false or forged certificate to INEC.

The second plaintiffs’ witness, Samuel Omale, an employee and legal officer of INEC, tendered Mr Obaseki’s Form EC9 submitted INEC ahead of the 2020 election.

He said he was not part of INEC team that received documents for the purposes of the election.

Source? That means his judgment will begin from 3
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dansuqi

I told you the court will look at 2016 election. grin
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
Dansuqi

I told you the court will look at 2016 election. grin

Wetin happen?
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dansuqi:

Wetin happen?
look at the write-up I dropped
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by slivertongue: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:

Credit: premium times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Im reporting live from the court. Im inside court sir

How did you get inside? Are you a counsel? Where is fergie and kahal
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by kahal29: 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dansuqi:

How did you get inside? Are you a counsel? Where is fergie and kahal

I am present. The guy is right, the judge in his first ruling on eligibility ruled in favour of Obaseki
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Confirmedzombie: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
The judge including 2016 election documents as well as the claim of the company obasike worked of which obaseki didnt bring a witness to defend the claim.

I think this judge has been bribed. Why bring in 2016 election into this matter.

Only God can save obaseki today as his defense was really a weak one.

More details coming.

Live from court reporting
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Indispensable85(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
kahal29:

I am present. The guy is right, the judge in his first ruling on eligibility ruled in favour of Obaseki

Very eligible!
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
kahal29:

Eligibility how? Did apc question his eligibility
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Dansuqi: 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
The judge including 2016 election documents as well as the claim of the company obasike worked of which obaseki didnt bring a witness to defend the claim.

I think this judge has been bribed. Why bring in 2016 election into this matter.

More details coming.

He wasn't bribed.apc presented documentary evidence about the 2016 case as presented by pw5

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Indispensable85(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

More details coming.

Those documents were among the 17 documents that were submitted by the plaintiffs. They were part of their documentary evidence. I knew the judge would look at them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

More details coming.

grin I nor tell una. I tell una now.

How can someone graduate in two different years from the same school, same course.

Oya start bringing excuse. So you want judge to turn a blind eye abi?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dansuqi:

He wasn't bribed.apc presented documentary evidence about the 2016 case as presented by pw5
I heard APC summited over 5 cases to court and obaseki only defended one with just 3 witness
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's written in inec form.

Have you summited a forged or fraudulent certificate before? Yes or no.

Obaseki bye bye grin

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
I told y'all obaseki delay tactics will backfire, apc really came prepared.

How can you defend a case like that with 3 witness lmao

1 Like

Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Indispensable85(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Igbosmoker:
It's written in inec form.

Have you summited a forged or fraudulent certificate before? Yes or no.

Obaseki bye bye grin

Na u ask or na d judge?
Re: Alleged Certificate Forgery: Obaseki Knows Fate Today by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
With what I've read here so far,it looks like perjury will be the nail on Obaseki. The judge seems to be so interested in the 2016 issue and he didn't do much to defend that area.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Threaten To Quit / Why Nigeria Needs Single Presidency Tenure Of Six Years – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.