Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years (3349 Views)

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by izaray(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2014
tabuko: 4me we r stil in it because we love each other so much. U know real(true) love is really scarce or hard to find.Even though she is far from me,the thoughts of her being wit me gives me joy.
Let me tell you guys a secret i have told no one even my girl.
Why i dont want to call the relationship off, when i can easily do so since we are thousands of miles away,is because i believe one day she would hav a change of mind. - i mean seeing nothing wrong with my religion.
So tell me. If i dump her now (though i hav not used her) den she changes religion willingly, how would i feel? Knowing she still doesn't have any guy yet. Well since she is my first love,i have no other option,than dumping the new girl for her.
That is what we call true love.
It takes me 15 hrs to get to her school in Jos. If i could do this for her,wat else can't i do? Ladies do u feel me?
U av over tried 4 her, but i pray she understands wit u, else she will be d one to regret it, as for d other aspect of been loyal...hope u kno wer am going to, na big lie!
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Youngpo413: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
babymine: Whatever Happened To True Love??

Yesterday my friend was all tears..she was dumped by the guy she's been dating for over FIVE years! So awful! I can't believe he had the nerve to do this after all she's been through for him. Why, why, why? Its so painful, she's brokenhearted n hasn't been herself ever since.

Why are guys so cruel? We both had strong hopes that the relationship would end in marriage. What ever happened to all the promises of love never ending n "I'll love You forever." cry Will she ever trust and love again? sad

which kind love?
Love ke...
Love my foot.

Men and women deceiving themselves,using each other in the name of RELATIONSHIP.
I laugh in spanish!
Re: My Friend Was Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of Five Years by Youngpo413: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
urbaneOne: It's like true love is non existent in this day and age. everyone seems to be trying to get a NUT and are willing to say and do anything to get it.

na today?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) / Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not! / Lekpa Or Orobor, Which Do U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.