Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord (70225 Views)

Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by SexytorresE(f): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
This doesn't concerned dirtiness. One thing most people don't know is that '"any ties that's a bit lifted from ground, such house isn't free from seeing scorpion. Cos they come out from the ground , especially during heat. So is better u use cement or filler to fill such place
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
SexytorresE:
I disagree
am ready to learn.... Please quickly tell us why u disagree cos we have a meeting to attend

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by ahnie: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
every physical thing has spiritual meaning.
abegii.
so if I sneezed does it also has a spiritual meaning.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by SexytorresE(f): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
am ready to learn.... Please quickly tell us why u disagree cos we have a meeting to attend
kill me already grin cheesy
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by harmony75: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
thank God for safety.. if this was in your room then God loves you so much!
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Minjim: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
In this case, I don't think it's because of dirtiness that encouraged to visit u but that someone brought it in maybe through clothes spreading or materials with holes or hiding corners. When u sun dry ur clothes endeavor to dust off everything that might have hide inside it b4 folding and packing. That thing small but the sting na big pain e dey bring

The house was build on its home.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by nick50(m): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
U dey use style dey advertise that fake insecticide abi?.. Continue
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by femmyapson(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
What has Christ got to do with this teenage scorpion who lost his/her way to your room?
Just a bite on your left leg from the teenage scorpion, then you will know why he mentioned Christ.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by generalwo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
Christ once said to his disciples, when they were going out to preach and to heal the diseases of the people,

"Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and nothing shall by any means hurt
you." Luke 10:19 KJV

they came but God deliver.

I live upstairs

I saw this scorpion dead at the corner of my bed. before you talk about my environment I live upstairs. and sweep and clean my appointment at all time as you can see for yourself.
..... Hehe.... You clean your appointment? Your auto correct has failed you bro..... In between, the scorpion may have followed a potential prey to your room... Maybe a roach.......also e fit be say your room dey always dey dark and warm... These are places the scorpion likes.....may the soul of the scorpion rest in peace..
Amin!
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by mrkings84(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
What has Christ got to do with this teenage scorpion who lost his/her way to your room?

Find a live baby scorpion then allow it to sting you let's see what will be the outcome..

Congrats @OP for the victory without a fight.....
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by habsydiamond(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Minjim:

The house was build on its home.
sorry to say this... If the op said he is staying in a room upstairs, how come did the scorpion manage to get up there with tiles everywhere.. Please I want to learn
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
not forgetting I always spray this insecticide most nights to keep mosquito and cockroach away. and I believe it's the reason for the death.

Religion and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6...so you knew you had "artificial" help yet had to attribute its demise to one "spiritual" trample upon scorpions & serpents jargons. why you no just trample the scorpion physically first then come post afterwards

1 Like

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Gmajor(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
That's a pseudo scorpion. It isn't poisonous. It's there to eat small ants and insect.
LIES
lies straight from the depths of hell
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by rapheal5(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don kill countless of that shit in my apt and I got stung twice only to take activated charcoal the following day isn't that poisonous like snake bite....
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Trogge: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
. Guy you wicked oooo, you just nailed it. He is calling Jesus Christ, am I the one that created the Scorpion
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Josbreed: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bros, that na real scorpion not pseudo.

2 Likes

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by credon: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thats not a pseudo scorpion because of the tail stinger. https://theconversation.com/explainer-what-is-a-pseudoscorpion-25170

1 Like

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by credon: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Josbreed:
Bros, that na real scorpion not pseudo.
I wonder o, thats a real scorpion. Pseudo scorpions dont have tail stingers

1 Like

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by GamalNasser: 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
That's a real scorpion abeg

1 Like

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Shancca: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
Christ once said to his disciples, when they were going out to preach and to heal the diseases of the people,

"Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and nothing shall by any means hurt
you." Luke 10:19 KJV

they came but God deliver.

I live upstairs

I saw this scorpion dead at the corner of my bed. before you talk about my environment I live upstairs. and sweep and clean my appointment at all time as you can see for yourself.

My brother, forget all manner of crappie comments on this thread. I know that the devil exist and the evil men and women prowl to have your head but you have defeated in grand style. I live at the third floor of a three storey building. Just few hours to 1st January, I killed a pregnant scorpion in my bedroom. This happened as early as 4am when the enemy thought I was asleep but God wake me to take charge. People who are not strong in the spirit will never understand that the devil has powers.

May God bless you.

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by therajah: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
every physical thing has spiritual meaning.
If u see a mosquito in your room, what does it mean?
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Qq3xey: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
That's a pseudo scorpion. It isn't poisonous. It's there to eat small ants and insect.
that's a real Scorpion, pseudo scorpions don't have stingers.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by illicit(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Una go just dey speak English anyhow....

Where is d pseudo here
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by crazygod(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
That's a real scorpion. Pseudo scorpions don't have long tails
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foodqueen:

No it's a real scorpion, you can see the stinger clearly. Pseudo scorpions don't have stingers.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Lazykulture: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
I just weak o.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Lazykulture: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
therajah:

If u see a mosquito in your room, what does it mean?
It means that they suck your blood of glory and give you blood of failure grin
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by HRMK: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
i guess u rather had it as ur guest.....simply say amen and its settled!
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by therajah: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lazykulture:
It means that they suck your blood of glory and give you blood of failure grin
Is that why nigeria is not progressing? 200million pple are receiving mosquito bites...
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Lazykulture: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
therajah:

Is that why nigeria is not progressing? 200million pple are receiving mosquito bites...
I'm joking o
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by KenModi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Let those that know Christ call on his name and give him the glory, abi is this a problem to you? undecided

They came and told you one guy from their country with flowing hair and flowing robes, died for your sins and you believed. Chai!

The descendants of the people who brought Christianity to your ancestors don’t give two flying fvcks about it today because they know it was nothing but bullcrap.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by therajah: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lazykulture:
I'm joking o
I know bro! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.