Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies (72927 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by AmigoDeDon(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Reno

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Naijaarchive(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
O'mockery
grin O"God
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by visijo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Girls of nowadays will bleach their bodies even brighter than their future, where they will be having black hands, white face and black foot. Then they will sit in front of the church and be singing,'' I know who i am''. Yes we know you. You are a zebra.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Honestly I don't know why ladies do this nonsense. How can you be sending nudes to someone who hasn't paid your bride price?

What if you guys breakup, then what?

I remember during my NYSC, one of the female corper in my lodge gave me her phone to help her send movies via my laptop, I took the phone into my room and starting sending, then went to her gallery to confirm if the sent ones was actually there, and lo and behold I saw lots and lots of her nude pics and even short nude videos of herself opening her legs and displaying her boobs.

I used to see her as someone who's decent but that incident changed by perception towards her. What if it was a pervert who she gave her phone to, he'll happily transfer them to his phone and start uploading them online.

Ladies should be wise. Your body is your asset, guard it with jealousy.
That's how one pastor guy kept begging for nudes for a full year. Kept telling him no.
I'm proud to say I never sent anyone nudes. Don't want no fo.ol trying to blackmail me in the future.

Many young ladies of nowadays, just want compliments at the expense of common sense. They have sex willy nilly, abort willy nilly take dangerous decisions anyhow, decisions that will come back to bite them in the ass tomorrow. Sigh

9 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by BlackfireX: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
What is nude??
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by favor914: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:
Story for the gods.

People have been sending nudes even before Omokiri was born.
Don’t mind that Hypocrite Pope Omokri, boredom is killing him in California even more after this new covid 19 lock down.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by careytommy37(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:
Honestly I don't know why ladies do this nonsense. How can you be sending nudes to someone who hasn't paid your bride price?

I remember during my NYSC, one of the female corper in my lodge gave me her phone to help her send movies via my laptop, I took the phone into my room and starting sending, then went to her gallery to confirm if the sent ones was actually there, and lo and behold I saw lots and lots of her nude pics and even short nude videos of herself opening her legs and displaying her boobs.

I used to see her as someone who's decent but that incident changed by perception towards her. What if it was a pervert who she gave her phone to, he'll happily transfer them to his phone and start uploading them online.

You are dull. She wanted you to see those pictures

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Seyzcham91(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
you got it man

Real Nigga Ask Vagina People To Bring the Pussy Over in Person

We choose and prefer real Body to some nudes that just get you On Unnecessarily
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarr ask for nude pics of a lady..

And Only a stupid female will do that

4 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by EmekaBlue(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
I dey delete am sha...im few of d good guys out there
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Osashalom: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

Bros that girl was after you, that is if she didn't get you finally.
Those nudes were part of her strategy to lay you.

7 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by seanwilliam(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

I really don’t think nude pics is a big deed anymore .. honestly if I see nude of Aisha buhari I will not be shocked .. nothing Dey there tbh
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
If Dangote and Jeff Bezos have posted nudes online despite their immense wealth then nothing concern me with person whose peak in life was eight years ago. He should advice his daughters instead.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Shadysen: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
some will still send it today.

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by tankoagaie: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
YOU MEAN NODLES
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by heniford2: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
I can't stoop so low to be sending my nudes to one idiot all in the name of love ........ like seriously, who still does that? undecided undecided.
who should we ask naw i still have that ur naked picture ur breast own here with mecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Prechgold1180(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarr ask for nude pics of a lady..

And Only a stupid female will do that

I don't request for it and I urge every female not to do that shit

Because the wahalar that comes with it be like mtn ...everywhere you go
try ask ur client Dem for nudes Sha nah billing format be dat
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
I remembered meeting one Zambian on Facebook few years ago, we started mingling and she was happy because I was a Nigerian, I swear I don't even ask her for nude only for her to come on video call full naked day 1

Day 2 videoing herself in bathroom, I just laughed and told her that I can used this to blackmail if I happened to be a bad guy

don't know why someone will stoop so low to send her nude to a bf
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bola146:
How could a reasonable and responsible human being be snapping nude pictures and be sending it undecided
Hmm..
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
What about those WICKED MEN who get those NUDES by stealth and they use it as a tool to blackmail a lady?

It is not all nudes that were intentionally given by the woman or lady.

Some bad boys get it through the backdoor.

The best advice I think is to stay out of all sexual intending relationship.

Let the man that truely love you wait for marriage and when he finally married you by paying the diary he can enjoy your body and the respect and trust will be there for both partner.

4 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by iamJ(m): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Girls will still send nudes

Even in heaven self

I can never betray someone with their nudes, no matter what, only my eyes will ever see it

I get sisters, I be bad guy no means say other guys no bad too when fit mess my sister up, make una dey get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by PericomaNwankwo: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
yanabasee:
Had a girlfriend that usually give out nudes to guys free if charge....

It was a terrible situation....

Asked her if those nudes get back at her in the future, will she claimed that she was a kid and naive? Coz she was doing that to get famous at all cost....

Till date, she's a local feminist activist, trying to mobilize girls against handsome dudes......

grin grin

I don't wanna laugh please

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Lastmankc(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nazgul:

I used to see her as someone who's decent but that incident changed my perception towards her. What if it was a pervert who she gave her phone to, he'll happily transfer them to his phone and start uploading them online.

Assets?how do you mean?
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Skmoda360(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Well said omokri
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
They won't listen. No need
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by iamJ(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bola146:
How could a reasonable and responsible human being be snapping nude pictures and be sending it undecided
you will say you have not met a real man
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by letitrainnow(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Not good
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Mbataku96(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
EXLOVER:
As a sharp and intelligent nigga, when a girl send me her nude and ask of mine, I quickly go to google and type my type of person.

Offcourse google won't fail me, black preek everywhere, I sharperly send give the girl.
Idiot
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Reno always in the feminine section,talking unnecessarily,forming advise.
I think the guy na She-man.
Clout chasing punkass.

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by ProfTel98(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Which reasonable person records abi snaps his or herself naked ni
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
This age is out growing dat palava now cos nude does not mean anything. If u try to use it against her, then another man is their dying for her love even with the leaked picture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.