Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies (72918 Views)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Ralphflaureen(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Honestly, sending of nudes pictures from girls to guys will continue because it is part of there way to market themselves
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Tkidex(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
pls nairalanders help me out,i got to know dat my girlfriend is having sexual affair with another guy i got to knw through her facebook acc chat and i neva demand sex with her,should i broke up with her peacefully or play her back b4 broken up d relationship
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Angelfrost(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chummynoni:
He is right, but do people still shame anymore because of leaked nudes?. The world is full of immorality, and leaked nudes dont shack pple anymore

Sure about that??! I know a lot of future In-laws who won't take such liberal views about the whole world seeing the privacy of their son's wife.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by gozie4naira(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
one kaduna babe keep sending me her nudes . i don try to stop her i even advise hr to stop is very bad .. now she is married she con de beg me if i still have any of her nude pic .. i just keep her quiet ..

na fear de worry am

2 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Ralphflaureen(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Story for the gods
envoymedia:
"When The Relationship Ends, You Will Be Under The Power of Whoever Has Your Nudes" - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies Against Sending Their Nudes To Men

Reno Omokri has warned ladies against sending their nudes to any man, IgbereTV reports.

Reno gave the advice via his Twitter handle. He wrote,

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1347602141125484544?s=19
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Angelfrost(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
careytommy37:

You are dull. She wanted you to see those pictures

Beht why??! Why must you pipo say the truth anyhow??! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Succious1912(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
A decent relationship should be carried out with moderation of heart and social ethics.

Sending your nudes as a lady even as a man as the case may be, tell more of your ethical and religious values.

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Liposure: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Truth be told. Only fools send nudes. Wrong move
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by BabaIbo: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Most times, the nude is taken during or after sexual intercourse.

That is why real men don't sleep immediately after sex unless the lady takes her lead.

But nude is nothing these days.

Olosho, runs girl, blowers and mobile ashawo will gladly send it to their prospective clients or good customers.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Are people still sending nudes in 2021? Wahala dey o. Girls should wise up.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Ralphflaureen(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't think you need to demand sex from her before leaving her alone, that is if you really wanna let go. Just confront her and let her know the reason why d relationship won't continue again. pls nairalanders help me out,i got to know dat my girlfriend is having sexual affair with another guy i got to knw through her facebook acc chat and i neva demand sex with her,should i broke up with her peacefully or play her back b4 broken up d relationship[/quote]
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by stormborn28(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
I can't stoop so low to be sending my nudes to one idiot all in the name of love ........ like seriously, who still does that? undecided undecided.
I have been seeing vagina almost every day

1 Like

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by wink2015(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rgade:
What about dudes that send nudes?

YOU HAVE JUST RAISED AN INTERESTING POINT.

Does it means that men's nude does not sell in the market ?

aaaaaaah ! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Liposure: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
gozie4naira:
one kaduna babe keep sending me her nudes . i don try to stop her i even advise hr to stop is very bad .. now she is married she con de beg me if i still have any of her nude pic .. i just keep her quiet ..

na fear de worry am
see business opportunity
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by BabaIbo: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
careytommy37:

You are dull. She wanted you to see those pictures

Why why why, now this guy will start regretting the missed opportunity... wink cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by ashawopikin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
envoymedia:
"When The Relationship Ends, You Will Be Under The Power of Whoever Has Your Nudes" - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies Against Sending Their Nudes To Men

Reno Omokri has warned ladies against sending their nudes to any man, IgbereTV reports.

baba no waste advice, girls of nowadays no send
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by kufreabasi86191: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
A decent relationship should be carried out with moderation of heart and social ethics.Sending your nudes as a lady even as a man as the case may be, tell more of your ethical and religious values.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by alllivesmatter(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
pls nairalanders help me out,i got to know dat my girlfriend is having sexual affair with another guy i got to knw through her facebook acc chat and i neva demand sex with her,should i broke up with her peacefully or play her back b4 broken up d relationship

Extract the evidence and keep it secret, away from her. Request for sex from her and if she resist...insist for a while and see if she would yield. If she yields...well, use protection. Go on till you get your fill and then one day, quietly sit her down and tell her you know about the other guy and send her travelling to the abyss. That's my bad side advising you.

My good side: Extract the evidence and keep it secret. Gradually pull away from her if she isn't reciprocating the attention and the amount of love you're pouring out to her, afterall, (relationships are more than sex). But if she's got good attitude and respects you...tell her you know about the other guy and get her to make her choice. Do not force anyone o.

My Neutral Side: Extract the evidence and keep it secret...detach yourself from her and go into Ghostmode. She would never know what happened. Let her drown in mystery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by zudozz: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
They no dey send nude..na video we dey do..Live! Live Puna! grin

2 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by EXLOVER(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mbataku96:

Idiot
same to you sir
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by NihiIist(m): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
I can't even count the amount of nude pics and masturbation videos of girls I have on my phone.
They will send you nùdes and tell you "deléte it fast ø" . Or they'll even "delete før everyone" on Whats App lol. Techìes like me always find a way to bypass that

3 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Liposure: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
BabaIbo:
Most times, the nude is taken during or after sexual intercourse.

That is why real men don't sleep immediately after sex unless the lady takes her lead.

But nude is nothing these days.

Olosho, runs girl, blowers and mobile ashawo will gladly send it to their prospective clients or good customers.
my girl can't dare it
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by nick50(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
85% of women has thier nude pictures saved on their phone they may not purposely snap it cos dey want to send it to guys but some do it for fun , while some use thier phone camera to view d parts of thier body wey thier eyes no fit reach..mostly the fat ones use to snap thier private parts cos thier stomach won't allow dem to bend down n see thier pussy

2 Likes

Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Obestchris84(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Iam sorry to say this but that is the reality, some ladies are so careless about their private parts, extend of making it private, their make it conference room, For everyone that passes by, So painful.
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Mrpojj(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
envoymedia:

How do pple even snap themselves naked sef
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by zabuur: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Well, some receive money before sending. Its their personal choices
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
I can't stoop so low to be sending my nudes to one idiot all in the name of love ........ like seriously, who still does that? undecided undecided.
Idiot?? .. Nawa 4 all dz one oo. I wonder what guy will ask 4 ur nudes .
maybe d schizophrenic one roaming abt d streets...
Re: Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies by Minjim: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ladies, if dude ask for nudes.

Tell him to send his first.
Then Japaa like this guy.
It's payback time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2) / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.