Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:32 PM

D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag (59673 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Djbond(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Oluwa nor go shame us...but we must double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to do
Like today now...anything make me sitdown on that bed near that laptop na to huzzle till day break
baba teach me how to hustle abeg. me sef wan hammer. I don tire to dey beg. my phone number, 0.70.377.14.722
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by iamL(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
generationz:

Don't be disrespectful, that's his wife.

We know that you are the disrespectful one here.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Slimdada(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Huzzle...o

I dey tell you...
Oluwa nor go shame us...but we must double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to do
Like today now...anything make me sitdown on that bed near that laptop na to huzzle till day break

with patience and grace man go dey bomb until one day one client go pay then boys go cash out loud $$$$$$$$$
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Slimdada(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2021
the accent of that correspondent is a no no, e be like where aboki dey read news...
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Munzy14(m): 4:56am On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Different sex styles okwaya? Nwaanyi josuru muo nwa echi echi a
Ndi umu nwoke na mmeko sef... undecided
Owu ya!

Umu nwoke okwaya? Umu nwaanyi bia ha mee ka mmeko adighi a masi ha...cheesy

Mana ha ka cha eme ya enjoy..

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by mariahAngel(f): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2021
Munzy14:

Owu ya!

Umu nwoke okwaya? Umu nwaanyi bia ha mee ka mmeko adighi a masi ha...cheesy

Mana ha ka cha eme ya enjoy..

grin grin grin

Owu gi ma...ma ñuwa mmiri aruru-ala gi ahu na anaghi a gwo.
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

Owu gi ma...ma ñuwa mmiri aruru-ala gi ahu na anaghi a gwo.
Hahahaha okwa nwaanyi ka cha eti mkpu oñu ma e bido riwe oru..cheesy

That one only is a good validation of who enjoy pass..

1 Like

Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by mariahAngel(f): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha okwa nwaanyi ka cha eti mkpu oñu ma e bido riwe oru..cheesy

That one only is a good validation of who enjoy pass..

grin grin grin

Ha we tie eee nso!
Ha we tie eeeee nso!!
Ha we tie eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nso! Nso!! Nso ka Jehovah diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag by Munzy14(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin

Ha we tie eee nso!
Ha we tie eeeee nso!!
Ha we tie eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nso! Nso!! Nso ka Jehovah diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos) / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / King Power To Sign Davido For $100 Million. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.