Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1632869 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
GreatUniben:
Un

@Fairheart, you are a very good person and I have benefitted from you immensely. The only problem you have is that you are too aggressive, quick to curse and rush to swear a lot. If you can take this aggressiveness, cursing and swearing away, you will sumount all challenges, become an icon and your mentorship to mentees will grow immensely and God will bless you.

Thank you! Imagine someone you never knew, never communicated with, never dealt with coming on a public forum to call me a fraudulent person--without prove that I defrauded him. I need you to put yourself in my position. I know it's a blind forum, but do you know how many simple-minded people would have believed him? I am not even confident to be on this thread with such a fellow. If stone is thrown at a peaceful person, anger will ensue. When those who never offends us are attacked, they will make fist.
Peace!

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gracilicutes: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello house is dere anybody that have applied for emergency apointment in abuja of late an has not been deny in the last 6 month an atach d necesary document bc am yet to get response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Marks112: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
I heard interviews has been booked to 2023,how true is this?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nostradamus1: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Duisburg:
My brother got 1230 in his SAT. Can anyone suggest a school he can get admission and full funding.

He is going for Bachelor in Journalism.

Regards.
He should rewrite .
There is no school that will give him full funding in US with 1300 sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kosiemma(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good day Everyone
Gurus in the house pls i have some questions
I want to request for Emergency Appointment date,
How can i do that?
Which of the consulates can i get my request approved easily, Lagos Or Abuja ?
Will i have to Submit my DS-160 form before requesting for the emergency appointment date. Thanks
Pls Guys I need your reply
and i have also paid for my SEVIS fee
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Marks112: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
starboy2016:
Please guys I need to book interview ,the resumption date of the school is August 23 and we have bought the visa fee and even paid the Sevis fee but we haven’t seen interview date ,please how are you guys seeing the date ..I need help please
Someone should please answer this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iretex1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Neephemie:
Hello everyone. Just got to know about this thread and my visa interview is next week Monday. Don't even know where to start checking for info/QA on here. I have a GA role and a financial aid (a few dols). I've just been doing random search for preparation on the internet before now. Please help with what to look out for and questions to prepare for. My school is to resume on the 16th of August, I applied for emergency date but was denied. So I had to stick to August 2nd. Been worried coz of the closeness of the dates but I'm just trusting God. I'll appreciate any help right now. Thank you

You can go through the transcripts here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vv0a0sfgaysztiq/AADbiS4UG7q57b0qcFPjaPkna?dl=0,
Best of luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by CafeNoir: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Thanks, man.

Bigsecret:
Hey, Congratulations

If you ever want to get away, I am in Oxford, 45minutes drive from Cincinnati !

I wish you safe travels

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abbiemills: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Approvalll:
Congratulations Lagos or Abuja?

Abuja
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Abbiemills: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Damite2ky:
Congratulations!

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kosiemma(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
kosiemma:
Good day Everyone
How can i do that?
Will i have to Submit my DS-160 form before requesting for the emergency appointment date. Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kaey10(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
kosiemma:
Good day Everyone
How can i do that?
Which school pls....cos my resumption is also 23 of August....ve nt paid my for sevis tho...how did you pay?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ilsontof: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tiimmy:
I have been following quite a number of threads in preparation for my F1 visa interview, and I feel it’s only fair I share my experience so as to help someone else.

My visa interview took place in Lagos on the 22nd of July 2021 10:30am.

Visa Transcript -

VO - Good morning, can I have your documents
Me - I greeted him back and proceeded to hand him my i20 and intl passport.

VO - Why are you going to the US
me - I’m going for my Masters of Business Administration & Management at bla bla bla business school in Boston Massachusetts.

VO - Why did you choose this school.
Me - I chose this school because of its central focus on entrepreneurship as well as an exciting elective titled “Business Strategy in emerging Markets”. For some reason the VO guy nodded.

VO - Have you travelled out of Nigeria before?
Me - Yes

VO - Where have you travelled to?
Me - Australia

VO - I see you have a $30k scholarship, how do you intend to cover the rest of your tuition and living expenses?
Me - I have been awarded a student loan by a private company affiliated with the school (I proceeded to hand him a letter from the loan company (prodigy finance) + a sheet with the breakdown of the loan amount, interest rate and loan repayment terms)

VO - How long will it take to pay this money back?
Me - The maximum repayment term is 20years, however because the company uses an APR system, I intend to pay back much sooner to reduce the overall amount I’ll eventually have to pay back. (VO nodded for the second time)

VO - How do you plan to pay this money back?
Me - I have been offered a managerial position in my company (I proceeded to hand over my post-study employment letter from my employer)

VO - (flips through the letter to the salary breakdown section) This amount is your annual salary right?
Me - Yes it is

VO - Are you married?
Me - Yes I am

VO - Do you have any children?
Me - Yes I do. I have a one year old daughter

VO - Why aren’t you travelling with your family?
Me - My wife just started working at a new company less than 6months ago, and she isn’t entitled to an annual leave yet. My daughter is also very young and we have all the help we need in raising our daughter here in Nigeria, in the US we will have no such help. (VO nodded for the third time).

VO - (types fast and said nothing for what felt like 2 long minutes). I’ll be approving your visa, (handed me a white sheet of paper) you can pick your passport up at bla bla bla.

The whole process took less than 5minutes.

My advice to those going for their interview soon -

1. Read through as many visa transcripts on nairaland as you can find. I wasn’t asked any question that I wasn’t prepared for thanks to reading through a lot of transcripts.

2. F1 visa is classified as “non immigrant visa”. You need to show sufficient proof that you have no plans to immigrate permanently to the US. Saying it to the VO is not enough. There were alot of people who said the same “I will be returning to Nigeria after my studies” who got rejected. You need to show proof of ties to Nigeria.

3. Get your financial documents intact. For some reasons most people who had extended family members sponsoring them were denied (eg uncles, aunts, god father etc). You are better off being sponsored by parents or siblings. And they are so much more interested in the careers of your sponsors than just looking through their statement of account details. I didn’t notice anyone being asked for SOA, I certainly wasn’t asked as well (I think they have figured that some people come along with fake SOA).

4. Remain calm. Don’t be ruffled by other peoples interview, no two interviews are exactly the same. I personally tried my hardest not to focus on other people’s interview although for the most part it’s difficult not to hear what’s going on.

Wish you the best. Cheers.

I’m confused guys please shed more light, is it advisable to show the VO proof documents after discussing or answering a question that somewhat requires proof of documentation OR is it better to remain patient and wait till you are asked for any documents??
Pls respond
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Dayoaf: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Coker300:
Hello guys, I applied for an emergency interview since last month,I actually got a reply on the 7th. Saying I will get an email if approve or not. Till now I have not gotten anything. Had to send a reminder again but nothing till now. My school resumes 23august.lagos
Any encouragement please. Because I’m kinda confused

Lagos or Abuja
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MelaninGemstone(f): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
Bosses in the house, please I have a quick question.

The duration of my program is 18 months (1 year 6 months) as stated on my I-20. And the tuition stated on my I-20 is $15k. This is Tuition fee only, minus room, board, books, insurance etc

I’m still hustling to try and get an assistantship

Now what I don’t understand is, let’s say I don’t get an assistantship, the $15k tuition, is it for 1 year or for the entire 1 year 6 months my program will last
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ray2018: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please is there any whatsapp group that have updates on available appointment dates?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
MelaninGemstone:
Bosses in the house, please I have a quick question.

The duration of my program is 18 months (1 year 6 months) as stated on my I-20. And the tuition stated on my I-20 is $15k. This is Tuition fee only, minus room, board, books, insurance etc

I’m still hustling to try and get an assistantship

Now what I don’t understand is, let’s say I don’t get an assistantship, the $15k tuition, is it for 1 year or for the entire 1 year 6 months my program will last

It's per year
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MelaninGemstone(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
JavanElsevier41:

It's per year
Thanks for the prompt response sir.

So, since my program duration is 1 year 6 months

If I pay the $15k for one year, what will I be paying for the remaining 6 months of my program

Please I’m sorry for the questions, I’m a newbie in this. Thanks a lot
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sureb0yy: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Lmao. Clearly you don’t remember me and you’re definitely mistaking me for someone else. I vowed not to help people? Lol. Park well.
Vahn:
yes I remember you, you refused to help people after you got there, I remember people asked you questions and you said you weren’t going to answer cos of some reasons like and that most people going to study are making huge mistakes. You vowed not to help people.

Nice to meet you again

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
MelaninGemstone:
Thanks for the prompt response sir.

So, since my program duration is 1 year 6 months

If I pay the $15k for one year, what will I be paying for the remaining 6 months of my program

Please I’m sorry for the questions, I’m a newbie in this. Thanks a lot

I think so
Yeah
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MelaninGemstone(f): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
JavanElsevier41:

I think so
Yeah
I don’t get you sir.

You said the $15k was for a year

And I asked about the remainder of the 6 months of my program. Like how much will I pay
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
sureb0yy:
Lmao. Clearly you don’t remember me and you’re definitely mistaking me for someone else. I vowed not to help people? Lol. Park well.
yes you did, i reached out to you with my older account.

But its okay

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by avrex3k(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
Visa Approved this morning at Abuja embassy.

Me: Good morning sir
VO: Good morning
VO: Pass me your passport and i20
Me: I did
VO: starts typing then asks where are you going?
Me: Montclair state university
VO: Have you travel out of the country before
Me: yes
VO: what country is that
Me: India
VO: which part of india
Me: New Delhi, Koenig institution
VO: you got your degree there
Me: No, I went for information technology training certification.
VO: I can see your dad as the sponsor what does he do
Me: he's an Architect and structure engineer
VO: what of your mother
Me: shes a pharmacist
VO: what of your brother
ME: he works with an oil and gas firm in Lagos
VO: what year did you apply at Montclair
ME: 2017
VO: What happen why did you wait that long
ME: My study leave was not approved at that time at my place of work I have to postpone it
VO: Now that you want to leave will your salary still be payed
ME No, I won't be paid till I returned back to the country
VO: Who's going to close up the vaccum you leaving
Me: I have an assistant I work with He's going to stand for me till I return back
VO: Ok fine I will be approving your visa blah blah handover the white paper to me we i was wildn inside already like this God's plan.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iyemizee: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
oyakojo:
Visa Approved on Tuesday.
Lagos Embassy.

All praise be to God for His faithfulness. I wanted to give traveling for masters a final push after being denied three times at the Canadian embassy. my interview was scheduled for 10am so I got to the venue an hour before the interview.

Transcript

Profile;
Lagos
Deficit $29k
Civil Engineer
8 years working experience.
Masters of Construction Management
Fall 2021

V.O: Which school are you going to and study plan

Me: I am going to usa for my masters in Engineering Industrial Management with focus in Construction management at Bowling Green state university, Bowling Green, Ohio Usa. A total of 33 credit research hour is needed for this program. 27 credit research hour in course work and 6 credit research hour in thesis work. courses will be taken in construction management, business operation and problem solving techniques in the construction industry.

V.O: why this course

me: Having worked for 8 years in the construction industry as a civil engineer. I observed that the construction industry is in need of skilled construction managers.
this course will equip me with the advanced skills and Technical knowledge of construction management. it will enable me to develop the leadership skills needed to manage complex construction projects after completion of my studies
in Addition, the course will improve my professional credential which will enable me to take up a senior managerial position in my current place of work after completion.

V.O How many schools did you apply to?
me: I applied to two schools; Bowling Green State University and Purdue University and i got admission into both schools

V.O Why Bowling Green State University
me: There are two reasons I choose BGSU
1. the cost of attendance of BGSU is cheaper to Purdue University. BGSU COA is $29,000 and that of PU is $50,000
2. BGSU offers graduate internship within the two years course of studies. the school has a strong collaboration with the industry. this will help to harness the skill, knowledge and theoretical practice of what is taught in class and the practical realities of what is on site/industry.

V.O Are you married
me: I am married with a girl and a birth day coincide with class resumption at BGSU

V.O Is your wife going with you
me. I will only be staying in USA for 2yrs, will not be relocating permanently. my wife works at ..... insurance. it makes no sense for her to resign are work and move to the usa with me.

V.O where did you work
me. I told him

V.O How much is your salary
me I told him

V.O I will be approving your visa and he hands me the white paper.

My advice

Be confident , see it has a conversation with the V.O.
my interview lasted for about 4 minutes. I looked into his eye and was a bit fast because i observed that he did not want to spend more than 3 minutes with each applicants.

Lastly. Please pray

Hi, i also got admitted to BGSU to study construction management and technology for Fall 2021 and I actually loved how you structured your answers for the interview. I had my bachelors in Architecture though. I’ve applied for an expedited date for my interview but haven’t gotten a response from the embassy yet. Pending when i get a response, i’d love to have a chat with you if you do not mind. Thanks

Big congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by iyemizee: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hello, has anyone who applied for an expedited interview date gotten a response from the lagos embassy recently?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chiezzh: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Quick questions guys! Is COVID test free in Nigeria? Where can one get tested ? And how recent should it be before one's trip ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
Congratulations
avrex3k:
Visa Approved this morning at Abuja embassy.

Me: Good morning sir
VO: Good morning
VO: Pass me your passport and i20
Me: I did
VO: starts typing then asks where are you going?
Me: Montclair state university
VO: Have you travel out of the country before
Me: yes
VO: what country is that
Me: India
VO: which part of india
Me: New Delhi, Koenig institution
VO: you got your degree there
Me: No, I went for information technology training certification.
VO: I can see your dad as the sponsor what does he do
Me: he's an Architect and structure engineer
VO: what of your mother
Me: shes a pharmacist
VO: what of your brother
ME: he works with an oil and gas firm in Lagos
VO: what year did you apply at Montclair
ME: 2017
VO: What happen why did you wait that long
ME: My study leave was not approved at that time at my place of work I have to postpone it
VO: Now that you want to leave will your salary still be payed
ME No, I won't be paid till I returned back to the country
VO: Who's going to close up the vaccum you leaving
Me: I have an assistant I work with He's going to stand for me till I return back
VO: Ok fine I will be approving your visa blah blah handover the white paper to me we i was wildn inside already like this God's plan.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Neephemie:
Hello everyone. Just got to know about this thread and my visa interview is next week Monday. Don't even know where to start checking for info/QA on here. I have a GA role and a financial aid (a few dols). I've just been doing random search for preparation on the internet before now. Please help with what to look out for and questions to prepare for. My school is to resume on the 16th of August, I applied for emergency date but was denied. So I had to stick to August 2nd. Been worried coz of the closeness of the dates but I'm just trusting God. I'll appreciate any help right now. Thank you

Kindly send a PM. So that I can send the rest files (JPEGs) and other preparation techniques.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hycent007:
Good after house, please I will be having my interview in two days time, please I just want to be certain, what documents am I supposed to take along. Thank you.

_F1 visa appointment guide_

1. Get to the embassy 1 hour before your appointment...If you can arrive earlier, good.

2. Hold like 5k cash, just in case.

3. Follow the document checklist below and do NOT patronize the guys at the embassy who will tell you to print or photocopy something, take another passport etc.

4. Dress comfortably and eat something light because you will be doing a lot of standing.

5. Certain things are not allowed into the embassy: smart watches, airpods, phones etc. It is best to make arrangements to keep all your belongings and go in with just your clear folder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_F-1 visa application document checklist_

1. A valid passport.

2. The Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160; (Only the Barcode page).

3. The application fee payment receipt.

4. Appointment confirmation.

5. A passport photo (“5cm by 5cm” or “2 inches by 2 inches”).

6. Form 1-20 *SIGNED* .

7. SEVIS payment receipt.

8. Receipts - personal documents needed to prove whatever you say: financial statements, test scores, marriage certificate, funding offer, letter from employer etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_F-1 visa interview guidelines_

1. Prepare your answers prior to the interview day. While you do this, remember to not to cram your answers. If you do this, your statements will sound unnatural and will be perceived as contrived.
An example is “…Furthermore, this course will equip me with the scientific…Moreover…” Your prepared answers should only give you AN IDEA, not the exact thing you are going to say.

2. Speak clearly, articulate your words properly and maintain eye contact with the VO.

3. Arrange your documents in a way that you know where everything is.

4. Do not talk to anybody or make friends at the embassy, there are different characters in that place, and they can bring down your confidence.

5. Do not profile a VO, this can give you cold feet. They say correlation is not causation, this means if the VO denies 3 people before you, it might not necessarily mean that the VO is wicked, it can be that the VO just managed to interview 3 people that did not do the right thing in a row.

6. Do not answer a question you were not asked or offer a document that wasn't requested.

7. Have a positive mindset and know that studying in America is not a do-or-die affair.

8. Memorize your DS-160, and do not contradict any information in it during your interview.

_F-1 visa interview process_

The VO is only interested in 3 things.

Question 1. You are really going there to study, and you are qualified to do so.
Question 2. You will return after your academic program.
Question 3. You can afford the program.
*all questions asked are often linked to the three things outlined above.

*Likely Questions*
1.Why did you choose X university? - This answers question 1.
Keep your answer short and impactful, say something specific about the university (link it to yourself) and be honest. They can also ask this question in the form of "Why are you studying in the US?”.
*Note*: They can also ask specific questions about your school or city, especially if you give the impression that you are familiar with them.

2. How many universities did you apply to? - Be honest here, it also helps to answer question 1. You might also use the answer to this to answer the “Why did you choose X university?” question by saying why you chose X school over the other option(s).

3. Who is sponsoring you? - This answers question 3.
Follow up questions might follow, they will address:
a. Your relationship to the sponsor.
b. Their financial capability (This is often asked in the form of "what does your sponsor do?"wink.
c. The sponsor’s willingness to sponsor you .
Give them any documents requested, you can make your sponsor write a letter to the embassy and take it along.

4. How many siblings do you have? - It answers question 3.
If you have siblings (or if your sponsor has kids), they will consider how much it will take to take care of them while they are evaluating the financial documents. A follow-up question can be "what do your siblings do?".
This can also be a form of home-tie and it answers question 2.

5. Do you have any relatives in the US? - This is for Question 2.
Be truthful! They are likely to have this information in their records. People with close relatives in the US are somewhat likely to stay behind.
However, this is not a criteria and they'll ask something else to investigate further.

6. Why don't you do this course in your country? - This answers number 1 and 2 simultaneously. Coming up with an honest and convincing answer to this should not be hard.

7. What will you do after you complete your program? - This answers question 2.
The VO wants to know if the purpose of your visit is to stay back in the US or study temporarily.
You can also propose how you can use what you learn to benefit yourself (or the society) in Nigeria.
Remember! you are applying for a temporary non-immigrant visa; not a work or "live in America" visa. Do not suggest to the VO that you plan to stay back, it is not a good look.

* The VO might also try to gist with you and ask for other details. Gist back and smile with them, be comfortable, tell a joke (if you can) and flow well.

The interview moves very fast, and it is a short process. No shaking!
Good luck!

32 Likes 12 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by kosiemma(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2021
Illinois state university
Someone in U.S helped paid the money for me because, You can't send money of out of Nigeria through Western Union
kaey10:

Which school pls....cos my resumption is also 23 of August....ve nt paid my for sevis tho...how did you pay?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Neephemie:
you have august 2nd? And you still requested for emergency, haba mana.

I’m to assume school on the 16th and my date is November 1 embarassed embarassed
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Phenomenalmau: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
excellentwork:
Pls house help me review this, I will appreciate it if u can add or remove from what I wrote for correction are welcome. My interview is in few weeks from now.
Thanks
Vo Good morning
Me Good morning sir /ma
Vo where are you going to in US
Me. I'am going to Troy university Alabama for my masters degree in computer and information science
Vo: why computer and information science
Me: I'm an IT support officer responsible for installation and configuration of computer hardware and software system, I also monitor and maintain the computer system and network. So going for my masters in computer and information science will make me gain more knowledge on my area of specialization which is system networking and maintenance
Vo: How many schools did u apply for
Me: 3
Vo: Name them
Me: Troy university Alabama, Florida International university and St Mary University
Vo: How many offered you addmision
Me: only Troy university
Vo: why were you denied admission
Me: There admission selection is very competitive
Vo: Why did you chose Troy
Me: Troy university is recognized around the world for it's quality academic program , they also offered the best fit for my career growth interms of its curriculum content which includes network and information security, introduction to cybersecurity, analysis of algorithm. Troy university is also ranked as one of the best value for international students and rated as one of the safest universities in the United States
Vo: Where is Troy university located
Me: it is located on 600 University Avenue Troy Alabama USA
Vo: What will this program do for you
Me: In line with what am currently doing as an IT support officer responsible for monitoring and maintenance of system network both instullation of software and hardware, the program will make me gain more knowledge on my field of specialization and by the end of the program will be back to my country and fully open my IT company and become a consultant.
Vo: Have you traveled abroad before
Me: No, because I don't have anything going there to do, is only this study that is taking me outside my country and after the program I will be back to fully lunch my IT company and become an IT consultant
Vo: What is your course requirement
Me: Minimum of 30 credit hours
Vo: Who is sponsoring you
Me: My Husband
Vo: What is he doing for a living
Me: He is a business man and owns a company known as xyz group of company with about 7 staffs working under him
Vo: what area did he specialized on
Me: He is into sales of electronics , he deals also on building materials such as imported doors, stone coated roofing materials, plumbing materials and he is into real estate.
Vo: How many kids do you have
Me: I have one kid now and he is 2 years and six months.
Vo: why is he not going with you
Me: The duration of the program is small just 24months , I have putting everything thing in place for his comfort , my mother in-laws states with me and also a help that take care of him, even when am around he hardly come to me because he is used to them
Vo: I'll be approving your visa
Me: Thank

House Pls help me review..... Thanks

How was your interview?
Granted??

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: Chinoks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.