Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1637939 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by HisExcellency21: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello wonderful family,

I observed that flight fares have suddenly increased from 480k to 750k for Ethiopian airlines. Please recommend safer flight that will not fly pass the restricted EU zones mentioned by the visa officer during the interview
Thanks for your response
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ilsontof: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
beejhay69:
Have you submitted the Ds-160? If Yes, no issues.
Go to the Ds page and fill all the fields then click on "create new application".
Some of your previous datas would come up.
Fill columns that are void with the accurate information you want to input.
Review, and Submit.
Click on "Print confirmation" Download the final copy.
Note the new Ds confirmation number. Go back to your cgi page, update your profile with the new Ds code.
Print out all updated docs and go for your interview.
All the above to be done 72hrs PRIOR your appointment date.
Hope this helps. ✌
As regards to this, i have a question. Do you think it’s advisable to have multiple ds-160 confirmation numbers as one already submitted a former one and it’s stored in their database. Does it have no negative effect whatsoever if one makes another edited ds-160 and submit it??
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by 1000Chub: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
1. What does ground time mean

I'm having a 1hr gound time in Dublin.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AirstarKane(f): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
kastgeraldino:
Few of us have had no issues with Lufthansa. Just make sure you have your covid test for boarding.

Please how many hours to departure for Lufthansa I mean for covid test?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DonJSHY(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yes Sir, Thanks.
Schrodinger1:

All messages replied!!!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chuksmanred: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
1000Chub:
1. What does ground time mean

I'm having a 1hr gound time in Dublin.
It's nothing. You guys won't disembark (come down from the plane). It's a technical stop over. Maybe refuelling. I'm flying same ethiopian airline and have same in my itinerary too. I called wakanow and they cleared me on this. The ground time simply means the time u guys will spend on ground while technical work is being done. After the 1 hr u guys fly back enroute chicago.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chuksmanred: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
AirstarKane:

Please how many hours to departure for Lufthansa I mean for covid test?
Don't book lufthansa if you are a student cuz it won't fly. My money nearly lost. I notified them and they had to refund me. Sapa almost caught me. About 640k

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ilsontof:

Does it have no negative effect whatsoever if one makes another edited ds-160 and submit it??
Hi. No negative effect. Just ensure you update the most recent Ds confirmation number on your Cgi.
Many applicants have followed this path and had no issues. Yours won't be an exception. ✌

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
bidemialade43:

Please can you name some schools that waive application fee and how can you go about it... am I to mail the school. If yes, can you please tell me alittle about how the body of the mail should look like
Your response would really be appreciated !!

Send it to any school, they are usually kind most times and will give you. All my schools gave me waivers
Subject: Fall 2022 Prospective student: MS of Science in Fishery.

Dont plagiarize, try to modify your own, someone else may copy the exact thing and may be applying to your school, if you send it to one of the schools i sent it to, it may not yield a good outcome, you get. But this should really guide you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by didogzy: 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
chuksmanred:

Don't book lufthansa if you are a student cuz it won't fly. My money nearly lost. I notified them and they had to refund me. Sapa almost caught me. About 640k
Please, when is this? Cos, I went to their office yesterday to book and was told Lufthansa has been flying student and they even had to put a call through to the airport when I told them about the EU COVID-19 restrictions. Was told there has been no problem whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kioshi: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
HisExcellency21:
Hello wonderful family,

I observed that flight fares have suddenly increased from 480k to 750k for Ethiopian airlines. Please recommend safer flight that will not fly pass the restricted EU zones mentioned by the visa officer during the interview
Thanks for your response
I think another thread should be. Created for these type of inquiries. There are people here who are still trying to get dates and hoping they can meet up. It’s a tad bit insensitive
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by elegantxxx: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
PLEASE CAN YOU ALSO DO SAME FOR FAMILY OF THREE?
HOW DO YOU UPDATE DEPENDENT DS-160 ?

beejhay69:
Go to the Ds page and fill all the fields then click on "create new application".
Review, and Submit.
Note the new Ds confirmation number. Go back to your cgi page, update your profile with the new Ds code.
Hope this helps. ✌
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bidemialade43: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vahn:

Send it to any school, they are usually kind most times and will give you. All my schools gave me waivers

Dont plagiarize, try to modify your own, someone else may copy the exact thing and may be applying to your school, if you send it to one of the schools i sent it to, it may not yield a good outcome, you get. But this should really guide you
God in his infinite mercy will definitely answer all your prayer request...
Thank you so much for this ..
I’ll draft mine as simple as I can

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
bidemialade43:

God in his infinite mercy will definitely answer all your prayer request...
Thank you so much for this ..
I’ll draft mine as simple as I can
you are soo welcome hun, thank you for the prayers
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Adeboy700:
Good evening, I have being having issues on payment of WES fee. I am presently using Gtb debit card. What other options can I use. Thanks
wallets africa, but they use the black market rate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
WIU guys, any update? I can volunteer to guide on your application and admission.

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emeralddart: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kioshi:

I think another thread should be. Created for these type of inquiries. There are people here who are still trying to get dates and hoping they can meet up. It’s a tad bit insensitive
No it’s not. It’s inspiring sef

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emeralddart: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Duisburg:
WIU guys, any update? I can volunteer to guide on your application and admission.
Would appreciate this really
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hamilah: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pls any Virginia tech student or prospective student in the house? Need clarity on some things. Thanx
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
emeralddart:

Would appreciate this really
Alright. Have you applied already?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ayangbade99: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Thanks you so much. I really appreciate you so well.
Vahn:
use the feed back option, then (merge all your documents into one)let the sevis be the first page, explain yourself and then upload and pray.

Dont be scared, when I uploaded my emergency documents, my sevis and i20 didn’t upload, only appointment confirmation uploaded. I used the feedback option and send everything by merging them together cos you can only upload one file.

God so good it worked

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Vahn: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayangbade99:
Thanks you so much. I really appreciate you so well.
you are welcome
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cupcakes11: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Duisburg:

Alright. Have you applied already?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Georgiedey(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening all have been a silent member of this awesome thread. i kindly require advice in securing a doctorate fully funded scholarship in an Human resources related discipline as i posses a masters in HR for the university of wales. please what should be my best approach at securing a scholarship.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vahn:

Thank you so much for this.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Duisburg:

Can I send a private message, please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yemish19: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello.

If possible, can you pay another DS 160 fee and probably apply to Abuja. I had to change my ER from Lagos to Abuja and within two days it was approved in Abuja. I was waiting for response from Lagos for like more than weeks before switching to Abuja. Using the new DS 160 fee I think you can apply for another emergency request with another DS 160 fee. Put all the things you can. I even put my Admission letter, SEVIS. I wish the best of luck.

Trey195:
Hello everyone. My ER in Lagos was just denied. Please has anyone here's F1 visa emergency appointment in Lagos been approved recently? Did you submit SEVIS fee receipt as part of your documents?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Duisburg: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
BlackLandlord:

Can I send a private message, please?
Go on.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Antisocial1: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Available dates for Abuja Emergency Anyone?? Please embarassed
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2021
beejhay69:
Review, and Submit.
Hope this helps. ✌

Thank you so much.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Malone122:
if you made an error just refill a new one that’s all
It should be at most 3 days before your interview and update the new confirmation number in your cgi portal before printing

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 07, 2021
Duisburg:

Go on.

Right away, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.