Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1634963 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cuttingedge: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Festy8:
Thanks for the feedback.

I am grateful.

Did you submit GRE scores?

No! I didn't I mailed the graduate school to waive the GRE scores, English Proficiency Test and Application Fees. Honestly, I believe God was involved.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fairheart(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Davido97:

Davidson.ighalo@gmail.com

I have sent the study materials to email addresses in my mention.
All the best!

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bisola25(f): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=chizara85 post=109564956]I give God all the glory for my visa approval last week in Abuja . My candid advise to anyone applying , please seek the face of God first before applying , you can be very sound in your response and still get denied . Na baba God do am .

Transcript: Visa Approved

First Attempt Abuja

COA : 32,000 USD

No funding

VO : Good morning , I can see you are going to SHSU

Me : Good morning , that’s very correct

VO : What do you do in Nigeria ?

Me: I run my own Social Enterprise where I bleep bleep bleep .

VO: why did you choose SHSU

Me: I choose SHSU because it has 2 counseling centers and it fits into my career path where I have option of choosing my own course to fit my career.

VO: Who is sponsoring your studies, I can see you have two sponsors .

Me: I would be co-sponsored by my mum ; me and my mum .

VO: What does she do ?

Me: She works at bleep bleep company

VO : Everything looks good by me , I would be approving your visa, but tell your school to adjust the date on your 1-20 .

Congratulations !!!

What course and what semester?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Festy8: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wow

God is truly involved.

Please you will give your winning SOP and the email template.

I can't miss this high grace

My mail sir

festymoore1@gmail.com

cuttingedge:

No! I didn't I mailed the graduate school to waive the GRE scores, English Proficiency Test and Application Fees. Honestly, I believe God was involved.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Festy8: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wow

God is truly involved.

Please you will give me your winning formulas

My mail sir..

festymoore1@gmail.com

cuttingedge:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Festy8: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Wow

God is truly involved.

Please give me your winning formulas to guide my SOP and waiver letters.

My mail sir..

festymoore1@gmail.com

cuttingedge:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nanthediverse: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Please, Does DHL work on Saturdays for passport Collection. The Abuja location
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm putting this here for those of you with hnd that might want to apply to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, they don't accept Wes evaluated hnd transcripts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sbot: 2:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Can someone help with affordable flight to the USA, please?

Possibly if there’re any discount(s) too.

Would appreciate the pricing too.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2022
sbot:

Thank you.

Check WakaNow or better still, compare individual airline and choose the cheapest.

Best of luck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sbot: 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
UmmZayd:

Check WakaNow or better still, compare individual airline and choose the cheapest.

Best of luck

Appreciate it boss.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cap91: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2022
MissTee244:

Send a mail to:
support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com or call the customer center at +234-1-227-8955.
Good morning everyone, please someone should please answer me. My school resumption date has passed so I requested that my admission should be deferred. The school granted it but they told it's to summer. But my question is hope the payment made $160 and $350 remain the same.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chizara85: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Which city are you traveling to and when ?

sbot:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omoawoke: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Pls who has been able to apply for transcript from unilag recently.
Clicking the new application on the website is not working

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
illumined999333:
I'm putting this here for those of you with hnd that might want to apply to the University of Alabama in Huntsville, they don't accept Wes evaluated hnd transcripts.

Which Unis will you recommend to HND holders ? I already applied to FAMU And UCF.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DPLus007(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbaysamm:

By God's grace, I will be studying as undergraduate in the US this year, your mail so I can contact you. Please let any other fellow studying as undergrad in the US signify...we might be of help to one another grin

��
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DPLus007(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2022
���� How do we help each other ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Redemption77: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good day everyone..
I have a Bsc in Library and Information Science..
Please, which school with 5.0 in the US can I apply to?
Thanks everyone��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
sbot:

Appreciate it boss.
Guy have u gone for your interview? You never share your transcript oh! Or did I miss it?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Cap91:

Good morning everyone, please someone should please answer me. My school resumption date has passed so I requested that my admission should be deferred. The school granted it but they told it's to summer. But my question is hope the payment made $160 and $350 remain the same.

Which $160 and $350??
If it's visa and SEVIS fee, you don't have to pay again.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DeevaB: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please I need your advice.

I have an offer from Northeastern (MBA), the cost is $85k and received $10,000 funding, deposit fee is due late February.
I have another offer from Virginia Tech (MBA), cost is $50K and the grad coord told me GA positions which cover 50% of tuition with stipends are available and the selection list will be out July, this is also when school resumes. Decided to go with VTech

I want to start my visa application now with a personal fund of $15k and I use mpower loan for the balance, or wait till July for the GA positions list then start the visa application, I heard funding/GA helps with the visa interview.

PS, I don't have any rich uncle or aunty I can get a SOA from.

Please advice. Thank you...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AkCAD(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
DeevaB:
Please I need your advice.

I have an offer from Northeastern (MBA), the cost is $85k and received $10,000 funding, deposit fee is due late February.
I have another offer from Virginia Tech (MBA), cost is $50K and the grad coord told me GA positions which cover 50% of tuition with stipends are available and the selection list will be out July, this is also when school resumes. Decided to go with VTech

I want to start my visa application now with a personal fund of $15k and I use mpower loan for the balance, or wait till July for the GA positions list then start the visa application, I heard funding/GA helps with the visa interview.

PS, I don't have any rich uncle or aunty I can get a SOA from.

Please advice. Thank you...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by DeevaB: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
AkCAD:
Send me your email address and I'll chat you up. I'll be glad to help

done
Thank you

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AnaCheks(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
collykay:

Send an email for the SOP
Please can I send too?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omoola11: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
[
Congratulations
Please are you going for Bsc or Master?

quote author=chizara85 post=109564956]I give God all the glory for my visa approval last week in Abuja . My candid advise to anyone applying , please seek the face of God first before applying , you can be very sound in your response and still get denied . Na baba God do am .

First Attempt Abuja

No funding

Me: I choose SHSU because it has 2 counseling centers and it fits into my career path where I have option of choosing my own course to fit my career.

VO : Everything looks good by me , I would be approving your visa, but tell your school to adjust the date on your 1-20 .

[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Raodot(f): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hi dear,is this your first time of applying for transcript, I have the direct number to an official in senate building that will do all the transscript stuff for you .
Omoawoke:
Pls who has been able to apply for transcript from unilag recently.
Clicking the new application on the website is not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Cap91: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
UmmZayd:

Which $160 and $350??
If it's visa and SEVIS fee, you don't have to pay again.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Omoawoke: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raodot:
Hi dear,is this your first time of applying for transcript, I have the direct number to an official in senate building that will do all the transscript stuff for you .

No it is not.

I have applied before
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chizara85: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omoola11:
[
Congratulations
Please are you going for Bsc or Master?

quote author=chizara85 post=109564956]I give God all the glory for my visa approval last week in Abuja . My candid advise to anyone applying , please seek the face of God first before applying , you can be very sound in your response and still get denied . Na baba God do am .

First Attempt Abuja

No funding

Masters in Counseling
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bond4141:
Please help a brother. Can someone use a company bank statement and use a person’s name, say mom, as a sponsor. Mom bank statement isn’t enough to finance the whole stuff.

If yes, how do I package it together with what to tell the VO

Make you guys no air me na

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.