Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria (57385 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine: Why WHO Remove Nigeria For Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Sharing For / Why WHO Remove Nigeria For Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Sharing Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by benpuzzy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marcofranz:
I know if you aren't connected in Nigeria you aren't getting that vaccine anytime soon undecided
Since lagos has more cases they should have more vaccine too,why is Kano State getting more vaccine doses than lagos state undecided
you just spoke my mind in addition, why will Kogi State receive that much after saying that they dont have any case there, we are watching.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by dview001(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
[/i]The drama is just getting started!

Incase you never know , you can outsource a writer @Dview Writes Inc to handle your postgraduate theses/Research paper.

WhatsApp : 070.62.57.1118[i]
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Josywhyte: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
As i no come get the coro nko? Una go force me take am ni?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Tofchen(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kogi that has only 5 cases will be given 1000+ doses? For what na?
And why is it still like Northern States were considered first?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by DeusXmachina: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Not for me!

Before you conclude by calling Africans names, make sure you do your research enough and talk with facts. This whole covid-19 fiasco should be a wake up call to each and every one of us in Africa.

Talking about other vaccines that have been in use in the past, the techniques are all the the same- injecting an attenuated live organism into your body in order to trigger a secondary immune response, but in this case, the virus has never been purely isolated nor purified as an entity hence what are they going to inject into your body? Instead, they decided to go for an mRNA technology. This can be delivered into the DNA instead of the cytoplasm of the cell before it can trigger an immunity against an organism that has not been isolated. This mRNA has the ability to change your body protein by replicating itself in millions thereby making your DNA editable. This is what learned people are concerned about.

Remember it is a nano chip that can be driven by a 5G technology.
This is trans-humanism, an experiment of humanity in order to produce genetically modified human beings .
Wise up please!!!

I for one welcome a trans-humanist future.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by kingsley38162: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
: True i don't know how the vaccine will impact on us apart from a few select people and maybe health workers .
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by mankan2k7(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Even a rejected vaccine cannot be shared rightly. How on earth can Kano get more vaccines than Lagos. How can Kogi with five cases get more vaccines than EKITI.
U cannot rule out nepotism and favouritism from the dullard
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by chineduotutu3: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
People in the US are already taken the Vaccine but the second dose is given after 7 days not 21 abi is my info wrong?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by DesChyko: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
If there's any truth in the livescores NCDC has been giving, half that stock should end up in Lagos.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Originalsly: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Is alright !

What about us that are clean are we still taking the vaccine? undecided

Good question. The authorities in the US are advising citizens to take the vaccine ... and often... even if you show no symtoms. Now who is fooling who?

you can fool.some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time.

@ topic... shouldn't vaccination begin at Aso Rock?... to our most essential workers?.... and the vulnerable elderly?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Slynation(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sabadon:
Share with whatever formular i dont care, but where fight go burst na if una make d vaccine compulsory.
I swear......grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by realchy: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Instead of good governance, food, peace and money , they are very excellent in distributing covid 19 vaccine with tremendous speed, no matter what the devilish forces of this world doesthe will and power of our true creator will reign supreme.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by ladychioma: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oya, those pooithifians that are used to hoarding palliatives should hoard the vaccine and take 20 bottles per one person. Pfizer covid 19 vaccine that is killing Heath workers. I weep for my country Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by offset67(m): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
wahala be like covid19 vaccine
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by ameh99: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
They should give all the Vaccines to all the state governors to stash them in Wearhouses for them and their families just like they stashed our palliative, we don't need it. undecided

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
One should question the reasoning of this people that came up with this breakdown. From statistics, Lagos has the highest number of case. Is it not reasonable to based the distribution on number of cases so far in each state rather than come up with the nonsense distribution which I feel was based on population instead of COVID 19 cases?

We just have a sick government.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by At10tion: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Is there any success story on those that have received this vaccine before.. How did it work on them!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
My father has never received a single injection in his entire life and he is 125yrs old, healthy and agile.
Also, i have never been to any hospital for treatment since i knew hospital exit and i am in my late 30s. May God protect to those who will receive the vaccine.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by onyxo76(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:
Weyrey dey disguise
Something that they'll end up selling.
abi o, the thing go become black market runs once it arrives.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by 10kgod(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin grin grin ;Dnonsense and ingredients
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by drnoel: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
References:
3,557 in Kano, 3,131 in Lagos — FG releases sharing formula for first batch of COVID-19 vaccine doses

https://www.thecable.ng/3557-in-kano-3131-in-lagos-fg-releases-sharing-formula-for-first-batch-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses

100 000 for a whole country of 144 million people? It is finished
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by egobright(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
References:
3,557 in Kano, 3,131 in Lagos — FG releases sharing formula for first batch of COVID-19 vaccine doses

https://www.thecable.ng/3557-in-kano-3131-in-lagos-fg-releases-sharing-formula-for-first-batch-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses

Why is Kano topping the list, when they're not the ones with the highest cases... And why is Rivers appearing twice with different figures... Hope the administration of this vaccines will not be politicized
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by chaloskyx: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
BROS MAKE WE TALK TRUE OUT OF A POPULATION OF 200M NOT UP TO 10M WOULD GET THAT VACCINE AND ITS NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE WONT BE WILLLING TO TAKE IT O ITS ACTUALLY BECAUSE IT WONT BE READILY AVALIABLE AND EVEN IF AVALIABLE GOVT HOSPITALS WOLD HORD IT AND HOARD IT FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by amakadlite(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marcofranz:
I know if you aren't connected in Nigeria you aren't getting that vaccine anytime soon undecided
Since lagos has more cases they should have more vaccine too,why is Kano State getting more vaccine doses than lagos state undecided
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marcofranz:

Don't you ? Or am I missing something?

I don't need the vaccine.

My immune system is still top notch.

But you can go ahead and take the vaccine.

I won't stop you.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Waiting patiently for any covidiot to cum en inject me......wen to release palliatives its was chaos boom time for vaccine mehn its will reach every nook en cranny vampires
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by jeiz333: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Look at the covid -19 chat from yesterday and explain why Kano should have the highest number of vaccines.

Its either the figures are not right on both sides or quota system is being used again. Don`t tell me about population census, that`s a different science here.
There are more states that need to get the disease under control.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Legacyy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
I ain't receiving any shit
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by PeacenLove2: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shey they will not be packaging saline water for some people laidis? Na today? cry
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by ezigr8(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
my eye dey decieve me ni...I no see delta state among the states abi dem no get frontline health workers?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
All of yous moaning, You don't want the vaccine, you are not gonna take the vaccine, bla bla bla....

What are you going to do when they turn up at your doosteps with soldiers and guns to forcefully inject you with the vaccine? You are going to do nothing!!! It is all brave yapping on Nairaland you are not going to take the vaccine.

When they block your bank accounts, shut your business premises or threaten to sack you from your work places, if you are not vaccinated We will see who is brave. They will vaccinate your children in schools without your consent, without your interference or stop them from attending if they are not vaccinated We will see who is brave

Better get ready to be vaccinated. All the Nigerian FG have to do is promise or give out an incentive of a 2000 naira cash, a bag of rice and a pack of 6 cans of tomatoes for anyone who comes forward to be vaccinated, you will see a long queue of hungry Nigerians fighting amongst themselves over who is in the front of the queue.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.