Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Did They Do Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did They Do Well? (273 Views)

How Did They Know I Am Pastor? / The weirdest person(s) you have ever met. What did they do??? / How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did They Do Well? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
This topic is just my imagination, I want you people to share your thoughts on it

This guy has a girlfriend that he always visits in her father's house, the whole family know their relationship is heading somewhere serious, he goes to their house, do some chores for them, helps the father with some manly chores because they are all girls, in a short word he was like the son they never had.

One this particular day, he came to their house as usually, stayed with them and helped with somethings, As night came, he went home to rest, as he was about to sleep around after 10pm, he realized he forgot his charger in his girlfriend's house. He quickly put on his shirt to go and collect it before they sleep, he called his girl to inform her about his coming but she wasn't picking his calls. He got to their house some minutes to 11pm. as he was about to enter, he heard the sound of a slap, then he stopped and peep through the door hole. He saw two guys with machetes, it was a robbery. ( did I forget to mention that this guy is a local MMA champion?). With no hesitation he kicked the door open and attacked the guys, they were both knocked out in seconds, he realized his girlfriend's mum wasn't in the sitting room, he was quickly told that the gang leader took her inside to rape her. he rushed inside and saw the gang leader trying to penetrate her, he attacked him with a steel chair and he was also knocked out. He brought their mum back to the sitting room, she was naked and was struggling to breath. the guys were tied up and beaten by people in the community before they were taken to the police station. The guy went to his girlfriend's house the next day to check on them but they were all giving him unpleasant attitudes, these unpleasant attitudes went on for weeks untill he asked his girl's Dad why everyone is treating him harshly, her Dad told him that their daughter can't get married to a rogue like him, because one day he may get angry and use his fighting skills on her, he went on and said, you also saw my wife's unclothedness, how do you want me to feel anytime I remember that, please leave our daughter alone and stay away from us.

assuming this story is real, did his girlfriend's parent made the right choice or they were too harsh on the young man.

keep the comments coming,
make anybody no insult me oh sun dey
Re: Did They Do Well? by 2dice01: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Story sound fake

Let's assume it isn't

He got what deserved
I never help my extended family members finish
Na another family that gives no fuçk i go turn Houseboy for?
Re: Did They Do Well? by ikeno(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
the op imagination is running wild
Re: Did They Do Well? by DukeJoe17: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
The reward for being a simp.
His life will never remain the same.
Welcome from the wussy world.
Re: Did They Do Well? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
DukeJoe17:
The reward for being a simp. His life will never remain the same. Welcome from the wussy world.
don't you think you nairalanders misuse the word "simp"
Re: Did They Do Well? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
2dice01:
Story sound fake
Let's assume it isn't
He got what deserved I never help my extended family members finish Na another family that gives no fuçk i go turn Houseboy for?
let's assume you didn't read the begining
Re: Did They Do Well? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
2dice01:
Story sound fake
Let's assume it isn't
He got what deserved I never help my extended family members finish Na another family that gives no fuçk i go turn Houseboy for?
Re: Did They Do Well? by 2dice01: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Oh Yes Imagination
My Bad
Re: Did They Do Well? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
2dice01:
Oh Yes Imagination
My Bad
chop Knuckle

(1) (Reply)

Testimony From Green Pill Boy Who Use Green Pill (evidence?) / 3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.