Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (40704 Views)

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Mitsurugi(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin Edo no be Imo, right? grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Oracleforce: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo no be Bayelsa and Imo State....

Edo no be Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by KushLyon(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some nairalanders won't like this, they will avoid this thread like a plaque grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by kozmokaz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo no be Lagos

Edo no be imo

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by onadana: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oshomole and APC right now..

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by PAWG(m): 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
It was crytal clear after UI gave their testimony

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Laboni: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
When you tell this apc lapdogs here, they won’t listen.

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by henrycloud: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Singing in Dino's voice

Who Don fine Don fine
Who Don wor-wor Don wor-wor
No be my fault.

@Ize Iyamu should face his pulpit. Na politics na im kill John the Baptist.
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Prechgold1180(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin guy
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Yxxx: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by cliffypatt(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by IgboWarlord(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
I just love Obaseki..

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by bookson(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
God will always win

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by contigiency(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
When you compare this case with that of Bayelsa case, you simply agree that most judges in Nigeria are the worst criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by fergie001: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
AAA593:
Fergie001 please come and read o.
Studiously following.......let me seize the opportunity to congratulate Kenneth Emeka Mozia SAN, & Chief Akin Olujimi SAN for their composure.

I also thank the trial judge, Justice Ramat Mohammed for his been strict with time, whilst awaiting the full judgement.

I also thank AAA593, Kyase, ElSherriff, cktheluckyman, indispensable85, igbosmoker, kahal29, seanfer, dansuqi, agborietoye for their analysis.

God bless all Nairalanders
God Bless Nigeria.

Congrats Obaseki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by UncommonLogic: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Democracy and justice is working in Nigeria now oh.

Just wait till it goes against pdp then the IPIG clowns will start to wail " democracy is dead".

Congratulations to Obaseki, he clearly won the election and should be left alone.
I wanted APC to win but they lost. End of story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by flourish01(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Good for him...

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by cassyrooy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gbayi Omo Ibadan. Congratulobia!
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by duro4chang(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yes now.
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by timagentms: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
This one will shock Oshiomole and Buhari as usual oooo.
Reporter: PMB, what can you say about the outcome of the case sir.
PMB: Walahi e shock me as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Prechgold1180(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Activist001:
Very good. I hope he will work for the people of Edo state who voted him in and defended their votes. cool
I am from Edo state

OBASEKI is one of the best Edo has ever got
The man is just too good

And he does not just promise

5 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Agugbadin: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Congratulations to Governor Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by InaNla(f): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Congratulations Obaseki!

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by heniford2: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
people go get high b ohgrincheesy fear APC shit

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Onepeople: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I was told by PDP that Buhari has the Nigeria judiciary in his pocket.

This can't possibly be true.
painful soul ,after bragging on nairaland how the useless party have a case against obaseke, now the table has turned, u want bring up Buhari that is not in existence.

4 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osothermal(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is a victory for democracy. our democracy is no longer in danger
you should be ashamed of yourself with this kind of statement. Was is not the same Certificate he used when he was in APC?

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Onepeople: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Obaseke nobi ihedioha.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
blackpanda:

Lol. Not truth, highest bidder grin

Progress must be made - by whatever means necessary - this is what Sowore fails to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Rareoil(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
APC people are in tears as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by mabea: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
blackpanda:

Lol. Not truth, highest bidder grin
Just Buhari, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Childrentablets(f): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
AFONJAS grin you guys are very ridiculous people on nairaland. Fulani herdsmen are killing you daily, you brought amotekun. The amotekun you brought has even joined Fulani people to be killing you.
By the time you finish with your ipob matter on nairaland, there will be nobody left again in your communities. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by peculiar2233: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is a victory for democracy. our democracy is no longer in danger
Gbenu werey soun
Aja dudu angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.