Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] (4640 Views)

Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yes, whoever tells me 100% correct names of the below apps and their functions will get his account credited.

Also, which app do you think is worthy to be added and why?

After you've typed the name, you can't change your mind.

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
First commenter
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd
17=paymyrent:this app offer you ability to save future house rent
16=cowrywise:it help you to plan,save and invest your fund
15=fastechanger app=it is an international e-currency platform
14=Wallet Africa app:it is for transfering money across africa
13=opay:opay is an electronic wallet used in saving,sending funds,buy airtime etc
12=quickteller app:is an electronic payment platform.to buy airtime and data
11=PAYONEER:it is a payment app for business
10=GTB app:it a mobile app for guaranty trust bank
9=ceepass: a online digital bank
8.V banking app:it a secure online banking
6=klever app:it a cryptocurrency app
7=piggyvest app:it is the largest single saving & and investment
6=klever app:it is a secure crytocurrency app
5.Kuda app:it a type of online bank.
4.pi network app:it is a cryptocurrency mining app
3.patricia:it a cryptocurrency app
2.luno:luno is an app use to buy and sell crytocurrency
1.binance app:it for trading,listing and withdrawal of binance coin.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by SaintXto(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get mobile app; used for transection of all sort.
Opay mobile app
Quickteller app

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Gbam

1: Binance
2: Luno
3: Patricia
4: Pi Network
5: Kuda
6: Klever
7: Piggyvest
8: V Bank
9: Ceepass
10: GT Bank App
11: Payoneer
12: QuickTeller
13: Opay
14: Wallets Africa
15: FasteChanger
16: Cowriewise
17: Paymyrent

iLegendd I'm done. Check it out before copycats go thief my work.

Anybody needs referral code for Bee Games or Pi Network: nairacorp

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Rareoil(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
5 - kuda

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Rareoil(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
13 - opay

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by longetivity(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
ilegendd app

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by MeekySmudger(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by MeekySmudger(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:
Yes, whoever tells me 100% correct names of the below apps and their functions will get his account credited.

..Wait oooo,...op,,...u dey mine pi,...how many pi are you at now sir?
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Omo see apps

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

16=cowrywise:it help you to plan,save and invest your fund
15=fastechange app=it is an internation platform
14=WA app:it is for transfering money across africa
13=opay:opay is an electronic wallet used in saving,sending funds,buy airtime etc
12=quickteller app:is an electronic payment platform.to buy airtime and data
11=PAYONEER:it is a payment app for business
10=GTB app:it a mobile app for guaranty trust bank
9=
8.VFD app
6=klever app:it a cryptocurrency app
7=piggyvest app:it is the largest single saving & and investment
5.Kuda app:it a type of bank
4.pi network app
2.luno:luno is an app use to buy and sell crytocurrency
1.binance app:it for trading,listing,de-listing and withdrawal of binance coin

iLegendd
You try but I'm done.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
You try but I'm done.
Is not easy o.
I just searching apps and people phone like mad person
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
Gbam

3: Parlar

Do you use parállél spàce or àpk clónèr?
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
1. Binance app- It is used for the trading of crytocurrencies especially it's own coin called binance coin
2. Luno app- it's another app used to both store and trade Bitcoin
3. Patricia app- It is an app that helps in the trading of bitcoins and they also offer the sale of both virtual and gift cards
4.Pi network app- It's used for mining the crytocurrency pi for a better future for you and for it as it's still not very known like Bitcoin
5. Kuda app- It's a virtual bank not connected to any of the traditional banks where you can store money and perform business transactions
6. Klever app- It's a secure and decentralized crytocurrency wallet that can be used to store most cryto coins e.g. Bitcoin, ethereum, Tron etc
7. Piggyvest- It's an app used to save, secure and invest your money for future use
8. V banking app- It's a virtual bank not connected to any of the traditional banks where you can store money and perform other bank transactions
9. Ceepass app- It's an online digital bank and fintech used for storing money, performing bank transactions just like kudla and v bank but a major difference is that it's mostly dedicated and used by those in the agribusiness sector especially rural Farmers for taking loans to boost their farms and business
10. Gt Bank app- Used for any transactions and online banking services concerning Guaranty trust bank
11. Payoneer- It's an international payment app for the receiving and transferring of money online
12. Quickteller app- It's an online payment platform ( mostly for west Africa) used for sending and receiving money online, buying of airtime, saving money online, taking loans etc
13. Opay app- It's an online payment platform ( mostly for nigeria) used for sending and receiving money online, buying of airtime, saving money online, taking loans etc
14. Wallets Africa app- It's an online payment platform ( for Africa) used for sending and receiving money, buying of airtime, saving money online, using a virtual dollar card to buy stuff online etc.
15. Fastechange app- It's an international e-currency app mostly for freelancers who want to exchange one currency with another of an available nation's currency, probably the currency they get paid from or going to pay while freelancing
16. Cowrywise app- It's an app used to save, secure and invest your money for future use.
17. Paymyrent app- This app offers you the ability to save towards your future house rents, get a loan for a house rent that's due if it's within the apps loaning limit and it also helps you to scan for houses you can rent while looking for a house. It's a multipurpose app.
Chai it's not easy. This is my first post here and I didn't change or edit anything
Cc: ILegendd

You can add sololearn if you don't have already to help in your computer learning or look for apps and news on where you can hunt for dogecoin. People are speculating that's it's an important coin to watch for in the future. You can also get an app called Pocket: Save, Read and Grow. You can use it to save articles, sites and blogs which you find Interesting but you can't read it at the moment. You can save them there and read them later. God will help us

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by sam4noow(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
This boy way dey sell Newspaper don come with mummy write up again

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
Gbam

3: Parlar

The third one is Patricia app- not parlar though the P there looks similar. Good luck
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
5hanklee:

Do you use parállél spàce or àpk clónèr?
yes I do. I use both.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
yes I do. I use both.
But pi didn't work after I used àpk clóner.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
5hanklee:

how can I send you my apks? You'll need multiple Sims to register each app instance.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
5hanklee:

It worked for me. It's possible you didn't configure it properly.

I've saved my settings as a config file. I'll share the link with you on Telegram: GuestLog
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
5hanklee:

use this config. If it doesn't work, include "skip native libraries"

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Alabikiller:

The third one is Patricia app- not parlar though the P there looks similar. Good luck
Thank you.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yaxmax1:

Is not easy o.

I just searching apps and people phone like mad person
What I did was to screenshot the icons and run a reversed image search on Google. Paymyrent & the other blue circle was the challenge. I feel asleep in the process �
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
use this config. If it doesn't work, include "skip native libraries"
Thanks bro.
Native library is the only part I didn't work on I used every other thing in your screenshot.

I'll work on it soon. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by macrodata(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
5hanklee:

Thanks bro.
Native library is the only part I didn't work on I used every other thing in your screenshot.

I'll work on it soon. Thanks.
you're welcome sir.
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by jasonex4(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:

1: Binance - bit coin wallet
2: Luno - bit coin wallet
3: Patricia - bit coin wallet
4: Pi Network - a new cryptocurrency that's yet to pick up
5: Kuda - online bank
6: Klever - Bitcoin wallet
7: Piggyvest - online safe
8: V Bank - online bank
9: Ceepass - digital bank
10: GT Bank App - GT bank app
11: Payoneer - digital payment platform
12: QuickTeller - online payment platform
13: Opay - online payment platform/transport booking app
14: Wallets Africa - money transfer app
15: FasteChanger - online forex platform
16: Cowrywise - online saving platform
17: Paymyrent - online saving platform

Oya credit me.....
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
macrodata:
You try but I'm done.
You are saying nobody should thief your work but you changed your no 3 from parlay to Patricia.
Nigerians Smh

1 Like

Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by bunnae66(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:

Senior man cool
Re: Tell Me This Thing Below And I'll Credit Your Account Instantly [Picture] by yellowgarri2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:

dash me 5k for no reason

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? / Cheap & Popular Brothels In Asaba Delta State / How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.