Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) (63988 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Survives Motor Accident / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / MC Acapella Survives Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Ogbeni111(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mama SHA WANT WIXKID TO GET HER A NEW CAR
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by oladosu59996: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
New car alert.... Thank God for her life
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by GGGPassword: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
ExcellDesign:
Thank God for her life

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Stop patronising this guy.
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Merciful God
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nealson(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
cheesy I don't know why i find your meow meow signature funny

Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m impressed....

Stay safe.
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Abdanny2000(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
See as she just spoil dat innocent car
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thank God for her life
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
But na wa o
See motor way wizkid baby mama dey drive...

Wizkid dey fuckkk up some times sha
Some times u make sense, but this time around you're talking nonsense.
So she should be riding exotic cars for being wizkid's baby mama?
Are u trying to say that the child support she receives from wizkid should be enough to buy the kind of cars u want her to be riding? She has her own life to live too, remember?.
Majority of women have been reduced to ordinary sex object. Their major achievement in their lifetime is being a baby mama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
ThankGod
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thank God for your life.
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
LaReinaa:

And so
What has the car she drives got to do with Wizkid
Is baby mama an occupation

You guys should leave Wizkid alone and ThankGod for the lady’s life!
Don't mind them, like he owes her anything...

Whatever he chooses to do for her would be out of courtesy, he's only responsible for his son.

4 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
chikeze:

Wizkid done cast modaf uker can’t even get a nice whip for his baby mama.
He owes her nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Baby mama, she tired of car, Jeep right now
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by TheAviator: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
But na wa o

How is that Wizkid's fault?

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
post=97891099:

From all of us @[b][/b] : Thank God for your life in the New Year Shola.

Affliction will not arise a second time in your life.
It is well with your soul.
The devil has been put to shame in your life.

Oluwaseun
[/s]
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by raphy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thank God her kitten is safe so Wizkid go ride her later.
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Realhommie:
Don't mind them, like he owes her anything...

Whatever he chooses to do for her would be out of courtesy, he's only responsible for his son.
Nigerians and entitlement mentality are like 5&6

The reason baby mama has become A trend especially with celebrities is because those lazy girls see it as a means of poverty alleviation!
Nonsense and ingredients!

6 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by chukkysnow: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
envoymedia:
Shola Ogudu, Wizkid’s first babymama survived a ghastly car accident and she took to her Twitter handle on Friday, January 8th to share photos from the accident scene, IgbereTV reports.

The brand influencer and mother of Wizkid’s first son, Boluwatife expressed her appreciation to God for the gift of life.

However, she didn’t share more details about the accident. Hence, it is unknown if she sustained any injury.

Sharing photos from the accident scene, Shola Ogudu wrote;

https://twitter.com/_Oluwanishola_/status/1347485184464216064?s=19

thank God for life
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
And na man go still buy another motor for her
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Aqeeb02: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
You rarely get such opportunities so cheaply so don't miss out on this one
Click here to join Down pointing backhand index

https:///join-lexph

#Lexphrontistery

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by tit(f): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Village peoples
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thank God she is okay
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oblongata:
At the point of death, whoever you are doesn’t matter anymore... Wizkid baby mama, Micheal Jackson’s first child, Dangote’s lovely daughter etc... death is no respecter of anybody! I will go with righteousness on this one, accept Jesus for the end is around the corner for anyone
Fvck off.
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Makanaki127: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
So na this kind small moto na wizkid baby mama day drive
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Midas01: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Like the females in your family, right?
Lagosinter1:
Thank God for her.

But no be old rickety 2007 Camry be that?

Ndi assurance.

Na so Davido say him buy Porsche for Chioma, yet we no see her drive anything.

These girls will spread legs once you have money.

Rules are made for poor men only.

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

I’m impressed....

Stay safe.

How old are you
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Onelove508: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
All of you saying Wizzy owns her nothing except for his child should rethink.

You babe Mama shouldn't be you enemy na, haba! in the very least, you co-parent together. To a large extend she carries your identity.

Wizzy obviously care less about his women. It seems he stingy too.

4 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Lagosinter1: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nawao
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Coinbased: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Kaybex007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
sonofspada:
Must have been high on something

I thought I was the only one reasoning that way.
Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Samsonklin(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Y'all complaining about the car should chill.

I have a very rich uncle who wanted to get his wife an expensive car, the woman refused. She insisted that she must settle for a Toyota spider. Her reason was that what if the car breakdown while the husband is away, (cos his work is all this chevron people that will travel for a while)

Some people prefer those cars due to the maintenance, they don't like stress. So let's just say maybe, she that kind of lady. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) by Oshokalo: 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
But na wa o

so hw baby mama is now chieftaincy,moreover so if she drive Gwagon she no go get accident abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday In Marrakech With Family / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.