Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Natural Medicine : Taking Up A Career in It.Read this Advise . - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Natural Medicine : Taking Up A Career in It.Read this Advise . (198 Views)

Avoid Taking Up A Job With Shawali Intercontinental Trading Company At All Cost / Meet The Youngest Natural Medicine Doctor In Africa -Dr Olaking / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Medicine : Taking Up A Career in It.Read this Advise . by knowhowk: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hello Everyone .Am a Natural therapist .Though I did not Personally or Intentionally Ventures into Natural Medicine .I actually lost my first wife about 14 years ago ,She had a Bacterial Meningitis and unfortunately died at Lasuth ( Ikeja) after all Effort Morally , Medically failed .

After her Painful Death I personally had same Health Problem ( Bacterial Meningitis) I had a Close Shave with Death after all Medications both Orthodox and Herbal Failed .Well I was lucky ,I eventually came across a Natural therapy that saved me from the Ugly hands of Death. I made a Firm Decision to learn more about same therapy from a Botanist then who is of blessed memory today .

I wasn't having any Profit Making intension or Commercial reasons in mind then ,I was just amazed and became curious to know more about the Natural Therapy that is so Potent and effective to Cure such Stubborn Bacterial infections . That was the Whole Genesis of my Journey into the Natural Medicine world .I did not relent after Learning ,I started Carrying out Research on Curative and therapeutic Plants of differents Species .

I Relates with Various International Natural Medicines School of thought and Research Institutions ....Today I work Independently as a Natural therapist with Specialty on Bacteria / Infertility . For the Past 14 Years I give Glory to Almighty God for His Sufficiency .I am really Doing well .Though a Terrible Experience Led me into this Field .If you really need to take up a Career on this Check my signature and Chat up . Trainings will be via WhatsApp .....Everyone needs a Sound Health . There is a frequent need to have a working Solutions to Stubborn Bacteria Infections that has defiles Orthodox ,Many Couple are Married and Looking for a working Infertility Solution .

Tap into this Opportunity Learn now and have your Financial Freedom . Every Profession has Challenges ,In Natural Medicine ,What is important is to have a Potent and working Therapy once you have that ,People use it and they Testify those same people automatically Build a Network of Advertisers for you . You don't pay a dime to those once a customer turned Advertisers .They become your refferals .You are good to go .
Re: Natural Medicine : Taking Up A Career in It.Read this Advise . by knowhowk: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Take up a Career in it .
Re: Natural Medicine : Taking Up A Career in It.Read this Advise . by knowhowk: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Take up a Career in Natural Medicine.Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Agents Are Needed / Become A Direct Response Copywriter In 2021 / Digital Marketing Made Simple In 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.