Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes (2275 Views)

I Need A Good Job To Sustain Myself And Sponspor My Siblings Education. / After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub / Discountenance Job Offers From Us, INEC Warns Job-seeking Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Samsimple(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dr. Ayomiku has certainly achieved a lot in his academics and it was rather surprising that he is looking for a job.

A more shocking fact he revealed was when he said he is struggling and currently lives on 200 Naira daily which is less than $1

Dr. Ayomiku tweet reads ;

Hello,
Please i’m looking for a job. I have a PhD in Microbial Pharmacology, M.Phil in Microbial Pharm, MSc. in Anatomy, BTech. Microbiology. I have vast experiences in education & Information technology.
I’m a quick learner & studious individual

You’ll be so surprise that I live on #200 daily to sustain myself and aside that I’m only hoping for a better tomorrow. I sought this far for academic knowledge to be able to conquer the world now the world is winning against me

SOURCE>>https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/i-live-on-200-naira-daily-to-sustain-myself-job-seeking-nigerian-phd-holder-writes/

cc. lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Kriss216: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nawao

Wasted all these years and money and still be looking for job. This country no fit good again, Lai Lai.

It shall never be well with APC!

3 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by ojun50(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
This one shock me

Op you go need to go do one week prayer and fasting for your village then return to lagos and do one week fasting

The third week you land job.....

Amen

4 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by doubleportion: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Go and get Korope (mini bus) on higher purchase, Start from there you go dey alright las las!
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Samsimple(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
ojun50:
This one shock me

Op you go need to go do one week prayer and fasting for your village then return to lagos and do one week fasting

The third week you land job.....

Amen
which one is Op angry angry.. shey na me dey live on 200naira??

6 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Yide10(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shame to the useless, selfish people that parade themselves as leaders of this country. See talent and knowledge wasting, there seems to be no future in this country.
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Elsueno: 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
U did Bsc, no job, u went ahead and did MSC, No Job!

Instead of you to rethink ur ways, u still went ahead and did PHD.

Haba bros, In Nigeria, if u don't know anybody, don't waste ur time in school like this.

8 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Mide3367: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Job angry
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Omihanifa: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
So sad ( if it's true)
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by ojun50(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Samsimple:
Na you no dey lie

1 Like

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
When you are successful, always remember that someone, somehow, sometime gave you a lift that started it all, and you are indebted for life till you help other persons the way you were helped.

Many Jobless Youths are on this platform crying for help day and Night. Extend your hand of love to them and you will be greatly remembered for your good deeds.

SHALOM!

7 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by LordIsaac(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some courses ehn.... SMH! sad
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by mytime24(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Awo motivational speaker undecided
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by crowther15(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is serious and it saddened my heart. If you clearly study Nigeria situation, you will know that is not every discipline that Graduate study is worth pursuing. If that man had had PhD in Economics or Business, I know the story would have been changed. Another thing is that, many of these people never attempted to gather any relevant working experience. Some after Graduation... Straight to Msc then PhD. They never had interval or break to amaze working experience. I wish Him all the best.

5 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by TopAndClever(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Brothers and sisters hustle oo. Forget bsc ��
At this point, even employers don't rate anybody's brilliance, they choose who ever they like. Lol God help us.

I have a $50 cryptocurrency airdrop giveaway, only for people with passport or drivers license for verification.
By the way that exchange has been doing some � giveways and very few are left now. This info is free for now. Chat me up on WhatsApp to get details. +2348146104346
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by DontBullshitMe: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
He is trolling.
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
You haven't gather enough papers, gather more paper. How did you get data to post this?

1 Like

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Judybash93(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
This thing is simple brov... Change country and you'll see the difference
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by swhiss: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Benwallt:
You haven't gather enough papers, gather more paper. How did you get data to post this?
opera mini free basic I guess grin

1 Like

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Kingluqman(m): 12:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Judybash93:
This thing is simple brov... Change country and you'll see the difference
Change country with N200 abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Kingluqman(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2021
“School na scam yahoo boys association of Nigeria” go love this kind news I swear. But truly, I feel for the man.
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Oduok(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2021
This one just wants to trend. You can't be have Ph.D, with experience in Education and IT and then lives on N200daily. It's either he is lying about his worth or cannot value himself. This is how they would come online and make going to school look less attractive. The N6000 monthly worthy he is quoting is certainly one of his sources of income. Was it N200 daily income he used to achieve this enviable educational height?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Judybash93(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
Kingluqman:
Change country with N200 abi wetin?
No boss. I was just saying

1 Like

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Yide10(f): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Oduok:
This one just wants to trend. You can't be have Ph.D, with experience in Education and IT and then lives on N200daily. It's either he is lying about his worth or cannot value himself. This is how they would come online and make going to school look less attractive. The N6000 monthly worthy he is quoting is certainly one of his sources of income. Was it N200 daily income he used to achieve this enviable educational height?
It's obvious u don't know how bad this country is.

And again he said he has experience, meaning he has worked before, he couldn't have attained that kinda education with 200 Naira as he might also have some supporters wen schooling.
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Yide10(f): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2021
crowther15:
This is serious and it saddened my heart. If you clearly study Nigeria situation, you will know that is not every discipline that Graduate study is worth pursuing. If that man had had PhD in Economics or Business, I know the story would have been changed. Another thing is that, many of these people never attempted to gather any relevant working experience. Some after Graduation... Straight to Msc then PhD. They never had interval or break to amaze working experience. I wish Him all the best.
This one is different, he has work experience.
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by smartty68(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2021
The sufferee lacks common sense.. BSc, Masters, PhD... Wasted money extravagantly.

2 Likes

Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by femi4: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
He needs to buy financial wisdom and be librated
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by iamlahmee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Samsimple:
laff won kill me ooo
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Boydehot: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2021
doubleportion:
Go and get Korope (mini bus) on higher purchase, Start from there you go dey alright las las!

good day, I wish to start transport business.
a loan of 1.2 million hope a will be able to repay in 11months time.
pls advice
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by doubleportion: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Boydehot:

good day, I wish to start transport business.
a loan of 1.2 million hope a will be able to repay in 11months time.
pls advice
Well it depends on numerous factors,
Where you are taking the loan from,how flexible it is
It's not realistic in 11 months, 12 months will give you 100k per month, but it depends on who you are when there is a will there is always a way, if you decide to put in hard work it's achievable.
But I will prefer this your loan option to hire purchase right now, because hp of tokunbo goes for 1.8m now.
Generally what will be convenient for you is daily deliver of 3k because of vehicle maintenance and personal upkeep.
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Mosfemi: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Start freelancing on https://wecruite.com
Re: I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes by Boydehot: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
doubleportion:

Well it depends on numerous factors,
Where you are taking the loan from,how flexible it is
It's not realistic in 11 months, 12 months will give you 100k per month, but it depends on who you are when there is a will there is always a way, if you decide to put in hard work it's achievable.
But I will prefer this your loan option to hire purchase right now, because hp of tokunbo goes for 1.8m now.
Generally what will be convenient for you is daily deliver of 3k because of vehicle maintenance and personal upkeep.
. thanks for insight.

(1) (Reply)

Toptech Engineering Ltd Job Openning / Vacancy At Taafoo.com / Dragnet Solutions Limited Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Field Executives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.