Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" (30972 Views)

COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / UK Approves Pfizer-Biontech COVID-19 Vaccine For Use, First In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by planetx: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2021
By the time your population drops from 200 million to 50 million over the next decade, that is when you will know that you have been played. Go and line up and receive your death shot

1 Like

Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by udomas(m): 12:08am On Jan 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://peoplesgazette.com/covid-19-nigerians-tackle-buhari-for-reserving-pfizer-vaccine-for-vips-chinese-vaccine-for-ordinary-citizens/

A big joke called a country with group of selfish leaders. I'm not surprise with this at all, I saw it coming.

God will continue to be for us, the middle class and poor citizens. Whichever we get, will surely work for our good. Naija, country wey don go!
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by delishpot: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Idiots fighting to recieve vaccine. Who told you that any of them is gonna be safe? Nigerians need mental help. Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Ayobami7(m): 12:32am On Jan 10, 2021
ok
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by efficiencie(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://peoplesgazette.com/covid-19-nigerians-tackle-buhari-for-reserving-pfizer-vaccine-for-vips-chinese-vaccine-for-ordinary-citizens/

Vaccine is vaccine. If the WHO has given the go for the Pfizer vaccine and the other vaccines from China and Russia then they are fit for vaccination...since you love to be vaccinated take whatever vaccine is provided to you and be happy!
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by goodheart02(m): 2:07am On Jan 10, 2021
ItsTutsi:
thousands if not millions have been tested with sinopharm in China without any side effects or mortality.. but we know of nurses and individuals that have dead or developed complications from taking Pfizer vaccination.. UAE, Bahrain and Russia are countries that have approved sinopharm with 86% efficiency, you can't tell me they havnt done their research

WHO is controlled by the west!! so any sinister game against China is expected

And who told u this is a plot against China? Meanwhile u said 86% efficiency that's to say it's still dangerous to health. When it comes to matters of vaccines we're talking about atleast 95% accuracy and that of Pfizer has it. And if u still doubt u can give up yourself for the Chinese vaccine.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Sirmuel1(m): 2:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Baawaa:

Your father is senseless

You're a bastaard
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by donnie(m): 4:38am On Jan 10, 2021
These rogues should eat thier vaccine. We don't need it.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Slurity(m): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
No be Nigeria we dey again?
Nothing surprises me anymore..

They've turned us to the cruise they catch daily..
One reason I never really took the Endsars whatever serious.. If we are serious, all politicians will be hiding right now
Go and sit down jade. Until you burn down the whole country that we will know you took end wars serious
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Slurity(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Liposure:
Keep your fake vaccines to yourselves. We are not lab rats. #Nigerians health matters#
shown of illiteracy
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Slurity(m): 6:04am On Jan 10, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE MAD. SAME PEOPLE THAT SAID COVID19 IS FAKE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TYPE OF VACCINES THEY WANT
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by annyz: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Yes! This government can do it
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by iykee101(m): 6:45am On Jan 10, 2021
Thats what you should see when senseless and wicked persons are ruling a nation
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Lemmy123(m): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
No be Nigeria we dey again?
Nothing surprises me anymore..

They've turned us to the cruise they catch daily..
One reason I never really took the Endsars whatever serious.. If we are serious, all politicians will be hiding right now
The cruise part is okay but I don't understand what else you want the youths to do differently from EndSARS.. You think you can fight the government? Do you own the army? What are your weapons? Physically or intellectually? Oh, you want to call the white guys colonialist on them??
Look, this does not cause for argument or anything, I just want you to know deep down, that we have to join hands together....
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by OyinO: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Nigerians don't know what is coming for them yet. They are waiting for vain rapture.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by newoffer: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2021
ItsTutsi:
thousands if not millions have been tested with sinopharm in China without any side effects or mortality.. but we know of nurses and individuals that have dead or developed complications from taking Pfizer vaccination.. UAE, Bahrain and Russia are countries that have approved sinopharm with 86% efficiency, you can't tell me they havnt done their research

WHO is controlled by the west!! so any sinister game against China is expected

Remember we are oweing China and he no balance for them to come give us Vaccine. Nobody want the vaccine
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by vioment: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Even the Chinese and Russian top people want the American or British one, because of past accountability structure.

If something happens with the Chinese or Russian ones, they will play deaf; if something happens to the American one, they will investigate and go back to the drawing board and Even pay you and treat you if they are liable. No body is perfect, but as a serious people, they stay prepared.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2021
How long people inside Nigeria would be fooling their self
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by ItsTutsi(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2021
they have already been brainwashed by western media
nurric:

I'm surprise that even some of our lawmakers don't study events. Sinopharm vaccine was made from the traditional means of creating vaccines using a weaken or dead coronavirus which is more understandable. Even more safer
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by xamuell: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2021
Angelfrost:
Just look at everyone making a dumb fuss about vaccines while more important things like security, exchange rate, economic diversification, etc, keep getting swept aside...

You would think learned people would act better than puppets!!! SMH! Negroes!!!
You may be smart, you may be a realist. An uncommon odd determined your intelligence. Shed your arrogance and disdain for those not equally privileged. Just a peaceful observation.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Juslaidat: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Pfizer or China or Russia vaccine I no dey take anyone make dem no carry am near my house I no trust this country a bit.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
xamuell:
You may be smart, you may be a realist. An uncommon odd determined your intelligence. Shed your arrogance and disdain for those not equally privileged. Just a peaceful observation.

Honestly, I don't even esteem myself anywhere close to what thou describe... I even see myself more lowly than I happen to be.

I, however, concede to being occasionally and mildly irritated by bandwagons and groupies. To this end, I can't agree more with thy admonition, and thank thee unreservedly! Peace!!!
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Baawaa(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sirmuel1:

You're a bastaard
Your father is a senior bastard,
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Babathanks(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
We don’t need there vaccine in the west, ThankGod we are even wise and educated. They should take there vaccines to the north, aboki know even get sense self, and the east .....they should use the Hausa and the Igbo as lab rat first before they try any shit with us
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by DedeNkem: 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Don't allow them to inject you with chinese vaccine!

Pfizer vaccine is better and safer because it went through regorious scientific testing stages before approval.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Sirmuel1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Baawaa:

Your father is a senior bastard,

Your Family members are fooolish
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by xamuell: 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I don't even esteem myself anywhere close to what thou describe... I even see myself more lowly than I happen to be.

I, however, concede to being occasionally and mildly irritated by bandwagons and groupies. To this end, I can't agree more with thy admonition, and thank thee unreservedly! Peace!!!
Thanks for understanding.
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Baawaa(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Your Family members are fooolish
Your entire generation are foolish
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jamjoon:
You and who is taking the vaccine?

ur parents did a great job in replicating their foolishness in you kudos wink
Re: "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast / What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us / Lady Returns To U.S. On Life Support After Going To Mexico For Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.