Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement (33562 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court / Certificate Forgery: APC Opens Case Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Xantus01: 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
This people should leave Obaseki alone let him finish the good work in which he has started!!!
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Jostoman: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2021
Don't rejoice yet o obaseki because oshiomole and ize iyamu will still go to appeal court and supreme Court o.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Praxis758: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Logan23:

Apc should be declared winner, but the wahala be say Ize iyamu has already been found guilty of certificate forgery

That's where I'm actually confused since a court of competent jurisdiction has nullified his eligibility.

I think the candidate with third highest votes can be declared winner. Lawyers should help us out.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by lagdmark(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Praxis758:
Who or which party would have be constitutionally declared Edo governorship winner if Godwin Obaseki had loose on the certificate forgery?

Lawyers in the house, please help us out.
If Obaseki had lost and pastor Ize- lyamu is disqualified, then the president of the student union in Edo state will be governor

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 10, 2021
Praxis758:

That's where I'm actually confused since a court of competent jurisdiction has nullified his eligibility.

I think the candidate with third highest votes can be declared winner. Lawyers should help us out.

The candidate in 3rd place wont get enough votes to meet winning conditions.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Praxis758: 1:29am On Jan 10, 2021
lagdmark:

If Obaseki had lost and pastor Ize- lyamu is disqualified, then the president of the student union in Edo state will be governor

Lol...... You're funny.

Did the SUG president contest?
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by rolams(m): 5:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Lawyers go chop na!
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by new2012: 5:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Eriggs:
afraid catch ur head u cannot quote d main person dat talked abt 3 credits, dat dem quote? U r afraid of how e go take disgrace ur life publicly. Cos u know say no go ever respond to ur insult, u quickly hide. Hypocrite

Did u not state the same thing? Go thru my comments, I've gone at mannabbqgrils multiple times even though he's a known shameless person.

Apparently, he still had more sense than you as your own reasoning is not just weird but also foolish. Luckily, life is biting you more than him.

He licks APC's arse and you lick his- you have no balls, no standing, no sanity, nothing, just there for decoration

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by samwillyco1(m): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2021
grin grin last last na supreme Court (chief justice of Nigeria) go give them victory. It happened in IMO State where the supreme Court set aside the judgement of the lower courts and gave APC victory, even when the figures did not tally. grin grin

PDP and Godwin Obasike should be careful and worry of the chief justice of the country.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by bluebay(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2021
Praxis758:
Who or which party would have be constitutionally declared Edo governorship winner if Godwin Obaseki had loose on the certificate forgery?

Lawyers in the house, please help us out.
The party with the highest vote following PDP will be declared winner . Same story as Imo state
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Oketwin(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2021
blinking001:
This is good for our democracy. Under the president Buhari led administration, the judiciary have been allowed to flourish autonomously without interference from the executive. Buhari is the hero of our modern democracy.
jst as they have been allowed to flourish in imo state. Stop according bubu praises he know nothing about.lest i remind u dat d dogs and baboons we b soak in blood, or an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north.
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by Praxis758: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
bluebay:

The party with the highest vote following PDP will be declared winner . Same story as Imo state

I thought as much but remember POI's candidacy was nullified for certificate forgery.

So what do you think will happen if Appeal Court voids the eligibility of POI and Godwin Obaseki losing too in Appeal Court?
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by shilz(f): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
tit:
Na God win.
Is Ize Iyamu a born loser like Trump?
He go pdp, he loose.
He go apc, he still lose
Even if he go into Labor him go still loss
why u harsh like this?
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by lagdmark(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Praxis758:

Lol...... You're funny.

Did the SUG president contest?
naa joke, just feeling gud
Re: Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement by bluebay(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Praxis758:

I thought as much but remember POI's candidacy was nullified for certificate forgery.

So what do you think will happen if Appeal Court voids the eligibility of POI and Godwin Obaseki losing too in Appeal Court?
Obaseki has complete result...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.