Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami (85834 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN / Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by gungab(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
It's 7 number to one NIN in the App
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Skydweller(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
What is the importance of the nine digits Document Number on the digital ID. Somebody should help.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by mu2sa2: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abilistic:

Lol...

You are just arguing blindly, have you been in a corporate organization where there are OFFICIAL CONTACT NUMBERS assigned to some staff?

So the company should keep changing their official lines and rebranding just because of inconsequential NIN?

Those contact numbers worth more than thousands to the organization.
Mr man, you're refusing to accept reality. If you like, tell your company not to link staff phone to their NIN. Shikena!
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by BlessedNuel: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Noted
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Carlylepneuma: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fair enough cool

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by DarkJeddi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I suspect this is an attempt to count population with a new method. They might just take count of NINs and ask for family details.
So what is wrong with counting populations with a new method?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Omezif(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Fg is in right step but why can't fg make NIN easier for people who no get to get?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Tejuri(m): 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
chiemmanuel:
so which staff will provide his NIN For another person to use, knowing that he can be prosecuted for the crime another person commits

So many questions, our leaders never think their policies through obviously. grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Dollanaira: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Really
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Cameroonglass(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
True talk, we need total immigration reform, and new and very strong immigration policies

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
What happens to company phone numbers? Whose NIN will they use?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
App that takes for ever to send OTP

Takes more than 2 hours when OTP is sent session has expired undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Uncleodi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Minjim:
Fools!

Your corrupt officials are making the process cumbersome by extorting the people.

And don't pretend you're not aware

That is why he brought up a digital solution to your problem.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Xzellentgraphic: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please what is the name of the NIMC app

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
So what of numbers registered to corporate entities?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Jaqenhghar: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I suspect this is an attempt to count population with a new method. They might just take count of NINs and ask for family details.
You think?
You dont really know how your cou try works.
They won't make it that simple. Some people must chop census money
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Daverytimes(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Its definitely a good way to count adults in the country, problem is that children vastly outnumber adults in this country.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Malawian:
What happens to company phone numbers? Whose NIN will they use?
I think the staff that did the capturing on behalf of the company will use his/her NIN

2 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by EVideos: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Latest nollywood movies 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsOwStMOhBE
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Jimmyubah2: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please who has the link to the app? Where do I download the app from? Thanks.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Skydweller(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
App that takes for ever to send OTP

Takes more than 2 hours when OTP is sent session has expired undecided

I experienced the same thing. I would advise you do it in the midnight. OTP will be sent to you with the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Femeto: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin so how do you link a land line?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Skydweller(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
What is the importance of the nine digits Document Number on the digital ID. Somebody should help.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by rilweezy120: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Lisaint(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Up till now!

I can’t get login OTP on the app

For the past three days
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by rilweezy120: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
I don't think am the only one who has tried the app!.
It's fair to say it is useless at best.

2 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by eboy540(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
What is the name of the app
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by SirLakes: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abilistic:

Lol...

You are just arguing blindly, have you been in a corporate organization where there are OFFICIAL CONTACT NUMBERS assigned to some staff?

So the company should keep changing their official lines and rebranding just because of inconsequential NIN?

Those contact numbers worth more than thousands to the organization.
Lol grin
D guy na mugu

2 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by WilliamsDeGreat: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

Counting population does 3 key things
1: Determines which region the national economic resources are prioritized to
2: Determines Political scales
3: Federal Appointments

My question is what about foreigners who come into the country? How do they get a Sim card?

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by sammirano: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
Foolish people. Where in the world does the government limit sim card usage. Maybe north korea. Virtual numbers will take over soon.

2 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by sammuell(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
NiN no dey fear me again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.