Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami (85850 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN / Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Betscoreodds: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
It all trash like other programs that have failed
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by oluwaseyi0: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
mu2sa2:
Each staff should link the Sim to his/her NIN. If the Sims were registered embloc by the company, individual staff will perhaps re-register the Sim in their own names before linking with NIN..
And when the staff leave the company, and a new staff takes over with customers already having the former staff number? I guess company will have to change their number whenever their staff leave
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Naijaarchive(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
App that takes for ever to send OTP

Takes more than 2 hours when OTP is sent session has expired undecided

Everyone i help set up is instant... Might be your network... I think airtel has this issue lately as i also experienced it yesterday try another service provider
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by TrebleChamp(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
SJVM:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/seven-sim-cards-can-be-linked-to-one-nin-on-nimc-app-pantami/%3famp=1
This stupid man is still insisting on people going out to register for NIN, even with the increasing rate of covid-19 second wave. The PTF on covid-19 is contemplating a second lockdown, yet Pantami who is part of this Govt is forcing people to go out and register. The crowd i saw the other day at NIMC office Ikeja almost made me cry, people are rushing to register and defiling all Covid protocol to prevent their sim from being deactivated. Na wetin we do to deserve this kind people as leaders?

2 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I suspect this is an attempt to count population with a new method. They might just take count of NINs and ask for family details.

There are already countless details in d hands of d govt. Am still scratching my head thinking of how this whole exercise will benefit Nigerians. There's BVN, voters card, sim card registration, drivers license, international passport which all require d collection of biometrics. So am still at loss why all this wahala when people have gone thru this same process over& over again. Just imagine going to collect drivers license & u will be told to produce NIN. After doing that, they will still capture biometrics. This country is dead

3 Likes

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Tableshaker007(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
But why are people complaining na.. This thing is easy
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Daverytimes:

Its definitely a good way to count adults in the country, problem is that children vastly outnumber adults in this country.

After counting d adults, what next?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Naijaarchive(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:
Please what is the name of the NIMC app

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by frankkydee(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
generationz:
These people are pure thrash and have proven one more time they don't care about the common man.
Some people buy new sims every 3 months to enjoy the free double data bonus offered by networks not because they want to use it for anything wrong.

Just take a look at how they exposed citizens to covid 19 by making them go register in one month. A country that has not been able to issue plastic ID cards to any of her citizens put them in danger and gave them an ultimatum. I've never seen such great wickedness and we are so Used to it.

So, you think Nigeria is a serious country?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

Counting population does 3 key things
1: Determines which region the national economic resources are prioritized to
2: Determines Political scales
3: Federal Appointments

Did u just drop from d sky or from a different planet? Does this grammar work in Nigeria? Where have seen d above u wrote practicalised in Nigeria & what benefit is what u wrote to d average nigerian?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by xreal: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
FuckHomophobes:
Wahala but Las las, this policy won't stand.

You are actually saying what I am thinking.
[img]https://media1./images/88d89612db5eaacc6c9c6ac6bf6cd6e7/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Unrated900(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
saobobo80:

Before nko, we live in a country where nothing works.

Avenue to track people

Las las kidnappers would find another means

Shit-hole govt

Shame on bubu

God bless Jonathan

His tenure was good and favorably

This dullard’s tenure is hardship
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by wellmax(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
talk2hb1:
Why 7?

It should have been 100 abi.

Yahoo boy
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Criminal bastards that won't die well.

Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by donMIG(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Useless app that I've been trying to use for days... Keeps telling me shit wen I input my ten digit number... Rubbish
I just sent mine to 875 abi na 865 n rest my case
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by otokx(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
The next thing will be how to unlink sims.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Naijaarchive:

Everyone i help set up is instant... Might be your network... I think airtel has this issue lately as i also experienced it yesterday try another service provider

Its mtn
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Skydweller:

I experienced the same thing. I would advise you do it in the midnight. OTP will be sent to you with the speed of light.

Okay I will try that.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by sixtus3606(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
SJVM:

what the fvck is digitalization in this context?

DIGITIZATION
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Naijaarchive(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Its mtn
Try another network... The OTP of that app is very fast less than 10 secs
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by OlujobaSamuel: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
This foolish people will just make a blanket policy for all without considering its impact on everyone.
What is the provision for corporate organisation?
Let's even use govt organisations as an example, whose NIN will be used for official State House contact? President, VP and other staff entitled to an official line?
In the corporate world, whose NIN should Dangote Group, FMN, Intl Brewery, Innoson, Access Bank, etc use for official lines?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by greatness77: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
generationz:
These people are pure thrash and have proven one more time they don't care about the common man.
Some people buy new sims every 3 months to enjoy the free double data bonus offered by networks not because they want to use it for anything wrong.

Just take a look at how they exposed citizens to covid 19 by making them go register in one month. A country that has not been able to issue plastic ID cards to any of her citizens put them in danger and gave them an ultimatum. I've never seen such great wickedness and we are so Used to it.
thanks d wise one
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by KingRabota: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Are you minding the stupidd uselessness
Na we the people dey fuxkk up.
We supposed don treat dem since , give them better beating healing.
Maybe then our country go fit good

TrebleChamp:
This stupid man is still insisting on people going out to register for NIN, even with the increasing rate of covid-19 second wave. The PTF on covid-19 is contemplating a second lockdown, yet Pantami who is part of this Govt is forcing people to go out and register. The crowd i saw the other day at NIMC office Ikeja almost made me cry, people are rushing to register and defiling all Covid protocol to prevent their sim from being deactivated. Na wetin we do to deserve this kind people as leaders?
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by adeowo84(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
SJVM:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/seven-sim-cards-can-be-linked-to-one-nin-on-nimc-app-pantami/%3famp=1

Abeg I can't get otp with the app, and if comes at all it will be like 30min later in which username and password will not be recognised...not good enough sir
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by BabaIbo: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Abilistic:

Lol...

You are just arguing blindly, have you been in a corporate organization where there are OFFICIAL CONTACT NUMBERS assigned to some staff?

So the company should keep changing their official lines and rebranding just because of inconsequential NIN?

Those contact numbers worth more than thousands to the organization.

No mind that guy...

So, all these banks, companies and so on customer care numbers/hotline wey people dey call for deals/products and services/help/issues/enquiries etc, should be linked to one or few staff that can decide to leave and start his own or retire tomorrow.

Those numbers are like assets to those organizations, if they lose it, they will probably lose a lot of customers/deals etc.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by fof1: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I suspect this is an attempt to count population with a new method. They might just take count of NINs and ask for family details.

STOP SPECULATIONS AND RUMOUR MONGERING. DO WHAT U ARE TOLD EARLY ENOUGH THAN TO GO QUEUE WITH COVID-20... TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE .
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dead on arrival, they couldn't even provide common electricity, let alone their so called digitalisation. grin grin Nigerians are so lenient to their leaders or shall I say sheeples to their leaders. My grand mother uses a mobile phone and she is 93 years old how da fucck will she download an app, at 93 what da fucck would she need NIN for? How da fucck would NIN benefit her? Not to talk of some other atleast 30 million or more 93 years olds scatered all over Nigeria.

Nigerian government is a failed government.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
This foolish people will just make a blanket policy for all without considering its impact on everyone.
What is the provision for corporate organisation?
Let's even use govt organisations as an example, whose NIN will be used for official State House contact? President, VP and other staff entitled to an official line?
In the corporate world, whose NIN should Dangote Group, FMN, Intl Brewery, Innoson, Access Bank, etc use for official lines?
Don't mind the dumb Nigerian government, this rubbish is dead on arrival already.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
I will start using landline phone or email, grin fucck them!! With their nonesense!
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Nyanabo(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good intiative.. Hopefully one can enroll via the app also to avoid crowd congestion duringvthis covid.
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by chiemmanuel(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tejuri:

So many questions, our leaders never think their policies through obviously. grin
let's wait and see
Re: 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami by Sicilyjoe: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
But where and how can one get the NIN number first before linking them ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New MTN Tariff Plans: F&F Xpanded, Funlink Reloaded, & Super Saver / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.