Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,624,578 members, 6,119,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 12:39 PM

Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) (34758 Views)

30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Synord: 7:12pm On Jan 09
On this "Top Five Songs in Nigeria" series, we bring to you the five biggest and trending songs in the Nigerian Music Industry every month. We examine the airplays, social media acceptance, streams, replay value, celebrity co signs, international acceptance and influence on social strata of the society.

THE LIST covers songs released in the month in consideration or a month before the month in consideration.

1) Rexxie Featuring Mohbad - KPK. Zanku Records Affiliate and Music Producer, Rexxieonthebeat teamed up with the Marlian Records Act, Mohbad to deliver the December smash hit "KPK (Ko Por Ke).

The song has gone on to top the iTunes chart, Triller Vids Naija chart and other trending playlists across the Country. Popularized by the latest street lingua "ko por ke, o por gan" and the hilarious palliative dance, the song is fast growing to become a monster hit, all thanks to the wonderful club instrumentals by Rexxie the producer and casual relatable street linguas by Mohbad. Smash hit.

2) Davido - Jowo. Off the ABT album that dropped in November, The Pon Pon styled single by DMW helmsman soon became a fan Favourite. Produced by fast Rising producer Napji DMW and co written by songwriter Deinde, Jowo depicts Davido pleading with his lover to please treat him right and accept his undying love. The music video of the song featuring RMD and BB Naija (lockdown edition) star Nengi has amassed over 5 million views on Youtube and was directed by DammyTwitch.

3) Olamide Infinity feat Omah Lay - Infinity. The Carpe Diem is one of the best projects from Olamide in recent times. The Album boasts of stellar production, beautiful song writing and excellent delivery. One of the smash hits from the album is titled " Infinity" featuring fast rising Alternative act, Omah Lay.

The song went viral after most participants in the #SlowMochallenge on tiktok, Triller and Instagram made the song their official Soundtrack for the challenge. Beautiful beat, wonderful Clarence A. Peters directed video and smooth lyrical exchange between Olamide and Omah Lay, Infinity is sure becoming a monster hit.

4) Naira Marley - Koleyewon. Marlian boss and Controversial Nigerian Artiste, Naira Marley released the single "Koleyewon, which means they cannot understand" in December 2020 after the lukewarm welcome of his previous single "Idi Oremi" released earlier in the year.

The video of the song depicts scenarios from the End SARS Protest in Nigeria and Naira Marley lampoons the Nigerian government insisting they cannot understand how the youths keep surviving despite the bad government policies. The Tripps produced joint is fast gaining ground with the Koleyewon challenge trending on social media platforms nationwide.

5) T-Classic - La Cream. Mix Naija Entertainment Act, Tclassic released the Rewards beat produced track "La Cream" in December 2020. Classical boy as he is fondly called by fans delivered on the track and followed up with a dope video directed by Osbalt. The song is also a popular soundtrack to many Slow Mo challenges going viral on social media in Nigeria.

https://naijatastic.com/page/discover?p=top-five-songs-in-nigeria-december-2020

Written By Iamsynord , An Entertainment lawyer and Writer interested in working with Creatives across Nigeria .

7 Likes

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by paulolee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10
the only manageable music there are that jowo by davido because of davido dope delivery even if the track had shades of Peruzzi handwrittings on it
and also that infinity track, i also enjoyed it and i do relate with that baddo lyrics, "I de hear say you dey use hmm de collect boys salary".....chai jessica really do me sometin..
but please where is Joeboy and fireboy?? its bin long I heard from both of them, music industry no easy oo..
wait o...am I the FTC?? maybe its because am currently listening to dt GODly track by omalay...happy new week nairalanders

25 Likes

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by chuksbaby: 9:32pm On Jan 10
2020 again.

Am coming with a bang once I can retrieve my stolen sms welcome back

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by dreamworld: 9:32pm On Jan 10
Nice
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by SonOfAfonja: 9:32pm On Jan 10
Ginger nko

7 Likes

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Zexpomma(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10
Cash app

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Hamzaay(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10
grin
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by sapphiere(f): 9:32pm On Jan 10
Imagine the rubbish that came to FP?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by krozay(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10

1 Like

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by afoxyib(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10
Really? No good vibes again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:33pm On Jan 10
I sight a very trashy list, Nigerians and meaningless songs is just like bread and butter..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Queenmark: 9:33pm On Jan 10
Is 2020 not over yet?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by femi4: 9:33pm On Jan 10
Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by miniziter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10
Nosense... I will rather go for triumphant ft Bella shmurda than to go for "e say make I put it ti"

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by OBTMOS(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10
Not true
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Skinnygee1: 9:33pm On Jan 10
That naira Marley koleyewon na rubbishundecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by sapphiere(f): 9:34pm On Jan 10
lkillbrokehoes:
I sight a very trashy list

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by bigcasava1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10
Abule should be toping the chat

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by ojun50(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10
Ok
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Slynation(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10
fuvkery......

1 Like

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by ojun50(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10
lkillbrokehoes:
I sight a very trashy list
Give us yrs ooooohh make we see
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10
Noise
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by ohosi4real(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10
No reasonable song among them sef
Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Kraspo(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10
Where is Godly?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Five Biggest Nigerian Songs ( December 2020) by Jagznation(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10
Where is Cashapp Street Song of the year

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Male West African Act. Beats Davido / Double Trouble By Psquare Download Mp3 / Olamide – Lagos Boys [VIDEO DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.