Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand (1688 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Pls How Good Is Cubot Phone Advice / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
I have been using Gionee P5 Mini for a while now and i must confess i enjoy the phone to some extent but its persistent hanging recently is a sign that the phone needs to be changed so i look around and saw cubot but i discover people hardly use it.
The first one i saw was CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO which is around 50k if its order but since i don't have up to that i decided to to opt for cubot note 7 which is 30k.
Please experienced phone users in the house and those that are using the brand, is the phone a good one?
I attach the screenshots of the spec for the professionals

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
CC:
dragnet
puskin
honsule

please help me move to front page for wider coverage
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
zurielsam:
CC:
dragnet
puskin
honsule

please help me move to front page for wider coverage
grin
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Donvic4u(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
The note 20 looks very good in terms of specs on paper..
The note 7 is a no for me

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Donvic4u:
The note 20 looks very good in terms of specs on paper..
The note 7 is a no for me
Thanks.
So do you advice i save more for the Note 20?
What do you mean by on paper?
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Donvic4u(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Yea if that's what you want

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Save more money and get yourself peace of mind.
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2021
Atiku:
Save more money and get yourself peace of mind.
What do you mean by that please
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by shilenji(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2021
May it not end in premium tears, say amen

5 Likes

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by kriss27(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
That was how I went and bought Umidigi A5pro, because of Umidigi thread on nairaland. And good reviews on Jumia and it ended in tears. Buy a well known product

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by S1MP: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Yes, Cubot is a trustworthy brand who use original parts unlike some people we know, but the problem is when the phone spoils or you unfortunately buy a defective phone

3 Likes

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by femi4: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
zurielsam:
I have been using Gionee P5 Mini for a while now and i must confess i enjoy the phone to some extent but its persistent hanging recently is a sign that the phone needs to be changed so i look around and saw cubot but i discover people hardly use it.
The first one i saw was CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO which is around 50k if its order but since i don't have up to that i decided to to opt for cubot note 7 which is 30k.
Please experienced phone users in the house and those that are using the brand, is the phone a good one?

inferior material used, don't buy

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Kingsean(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
zurielsam:

Cubot is a good brand the only thing is I don't trust the camera though I suspect that cubot note20 has a good camera most likely a Sony sensor

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Classickj(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
kriss27:
That was how I went and bought Umidigi A5pro, because of Umidigi thread on nairaland. And good reviews on Jumia and it ended in tears. Buy a well known product
lie lie lie
what happen to umi a5pro
I have been using umi a7pro for close to 5 month and I never regret buying the phone... Love the phone
Switching to umidigi a9pro very soon
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by VicThory(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Buy my spark 2 for 25k

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Kingsean(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
kriss27:

I'm using Umidigi A7pro and it's awesome. for every reaction, there must have been an action. you did something to your phone. don't blame it on Umidigi

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by showietee: 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
kriss27:

My umidigi A5 pro will clock a year this month, the phone is good.... I belief you should still be able to find my comment on the Umidigi thread when I bought it... It is better than those infinity or what is it called.....

1 Like

Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by kofimoses: 4:37am On Jan 11, 2021
kriss27:
What are the problems you encountered with the phone? Please share and help us.
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by kriss27(m): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=kofimoses post=97935418]
What are the problems you encountered with the phone? Please share and us. [/ ] Started having issues three months down, no warranty, ended up spending 7kplus, yet started again after a month. Almost useless in my hand now. My regret
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by seanwilliam(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Hai, if I were u, I’ll continue saving till I get enough money for something better
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
kriss27:

Thanks for your inputs
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
S1MP:
Yes, Cubot is a trustworthy brand who use original parts unlike some people we know, but the problem is when the phone spoils or you unfortunately buy a defective phone
Thats my greatest fear. Getting the parts
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by zurielsam(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
VicThory:
Buy my spark 2 for 25k

i dont fancy buying used phones
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Homeyfav: 5:39am On Feb 25, 2021
[]';/,,,lk
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Kiaso(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Classickj:

lie lie lie
what happen to umi a5pro
I have been using umi a7pro for close to 5 month and I never regret buying the phone... Love the phone
Switching to umidigi a9pro very soon

Umidigi produces defective devices
85% of Umidigi are defective
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Kiaso(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Kingsean:

I'm using Umidigi A7pro and it's awesome. for every reaction, there must have been an action. you did something to your phone. don't blame it on Umidigi

Umidigi is useless

85% of their products are defective
The 15% are the lucky ones like you
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Kingsean(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2021
Kiaso:

Umidigi is useless

85% of their products are defective
The 15% are the lucky ones like you

Haaaa this guy nawa o. I have two of my colleagues here in the office using Umidigi and they haven't complained of anything. Mind u, they started using the brand about a year before I got mine
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Kiaso(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2021
Kingsean:

Haaaa this guy nawa o. I have two of my colleagues here in the office using Umidigi and they haven't complained of anything. Mind u, they started using the brand about a year before I got mine

They are part Of The 15% I was referring to
Re: Is CUBOT A Good Phone Brand by Etesam(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Kiaso:

They are part Of The 15% I was referring to
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Umidigi Bison Ip68/ip69k (6gb,128gb) 6.3-inch Gorilla Glass) Pictures And Review / Can Charging Your Phone Too Much Spoil The Battery..!! / Iphone Xs Max 64 ,4 GB For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.