Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? (1709 Views)

Closed thread. Mods can delete when seen ✖️✖️ / CHYMALL Is Not Ponzi..mods, Seun, Lallastica / Nairaland And Their Hypocrite Mods On Investment Segment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by EricBreezy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Guys please I need the group link as well. Thanks.
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by EricBreezy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
AccessME:
OK
Bro please connect me too, I take God beg you. I've been searching for the thread to no avail.
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by EricBreezy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lavisha:

ahh..
I know it.

He already created a WhatsApp for us.
Please can I get a link? Or at least the dudes number? I know some time has passed since he posted it but please I really need this. Thank you.
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
EricBreezy:

Bro please connect me too, I take God beg you. I've been searching for the thread to no avail.
OK no prob. Just PM me
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by EricBreezy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
AccessME:
OK no prob. Just PM me
I haven't figured out the PM feature here. Please could you reach me on whatsap instead? I would really appreciate it. 08032521061. Thanks.
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by Lexio01: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2021
EricBreezy:
I haven't figured out the PM feature here. Please could you reach me on whatsap instead? I would really appreciate it. 08032521061. Thanks.

I'm interested too please. my digit is 07038551seven98. thank you
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2021
U guys dropping ur contacts I don't think there will be need for joining the WhatsApp group since we already have Crypto thread on Nairaland.

U can follow the thread and ask any question from there.

Here is the link. https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by xxxXXXxxx: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2021
AccessME:
About a week ago a post was shared on Nairaland precisely on Dec 31st, a guy posted on how to trade bitcoin and make 20-50k monthly profit from it using binance platform but all of a sudden the thread is no where to be found.

I red it then but I didn't graps fully due to the fact that I was not financially buoyant to start the hustle then, The mistake I made was not saving the post or craming the OPs moniker. Now that i have go look for money, load my ATM card and coming to check back to see how I can follow the OPs steps, I couldn't see the post anymore. chai.

I don't know why they would choose to delete a thread that would assist people in earning a living online it's so unfair.

Please anyone who saved the post or who knows how I can reach the guy that shared it should please share with me. I promise to reward that person. Thanks!

I hope you've got access to the info you needed.
Pls put me through, I'm interested in it too.
Re: How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? by Lavisha(f): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
EricBreezy:
Please can I get a link? Or at least the dudes number? I know some time has passed since he posted it but please I really need this. Thank you.

Sorry, he has closed the group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Tomato Paste Production Business Here In Nigeria! / Many People Lost Money In Nigerian Stock Market And The Way Forward / “my Refinery Is 8 Times Bigger Than Victoria Island” – Dangote Boasts See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.