Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies (55867 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by cescky(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:
God failed another of his faithful servant. Till when will the sheeples be free from their delusion?
If he had survived covid 19, he wouldn't have let us hear word with Thanksgiving and all his god has done for him. But now he's dead, the same God knows best..
If God can take the praises when the goings are good, he might as well take the blame when things go south.

Shut up child of satan

Did Jesus heal every one in his home town?...
"he could do no mighty works, because of their UNBELIEF"... The word here COULD DO NO MIGHTY WORKS, NOT WON'T

The woman with the issue of blood
. Did Jesus heal her?

You lack understanding,..

Make i help you.. God answers prayers of FAITH only... Thats his only and main format for humanity..

Its only a few cases, he does supernatural acts..
The man God healed of leprosy im the old testament wasn't even a Christian or isrealite.. Can you explain why?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by wellmax(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:
God failed another of his faithful servant. Till when will the sheeples be free from their delusion?
If he had survived covid 19, he wouldn't have let us hear word with Thanksgiving and all his god has done for him. But now he's dead, the same God knows best..
If God can take the praises when the goings are good, he might as well take the blame when things go south.

What God can prevent in His power, He allows in His wisdom. The fool says in his heart that there is no God.
You believe or disbelief in God will be confirmed when you close your eyes in death. By then it will be too late. May God have mercy on you.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
ChidiAlaigbo:

Watch your own mouth too!

Who invited you.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by GolanOO7: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Golan007:

You mean Obaseki that just left APC 4 months ago is what makes people cry?

By the way, no ne curse, you can never visit America.
Ab0ki shut up
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by masterP042(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
paul100:

How did luck save someone that have been blinded from birth,stammering from birth,etc.I know you will say all those miracles stuff in churches is drama.I will not really blame you because you are like thomas in the bible but the day God will heal someone through his prophet that you know all about his problems you will understand.
I am not really a very strong Christian still in the process but no atheist in the whole world can change me because I have seen the raw power of God with proofs not "dem say or i hear say".Change your ways Bro.
If peradventure those people got healed it's either luck or scam.. For u to say that those miracles or powers are real, it should have a procedure and should be replicated. For instance, if u say force is mass times acceleration, it's the same, whether in my village, us, uk or in space. But can your pastor always replicate that power of miracle, anywhere anytime?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by almarthins(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
sharpwriter:

You are blinder than pitch black and I repeat that you are very stupid.

If you understand that the end result of things is done by the will of God (the end of man's life on earth inclusive), you will learn to shut up!

Your arrogance and self righteousness is clear here because people like you believe they have answers to all things whereas even fifty percent of scriptural truth can not be wielded by you as a weapon or tool of knowledge.

You're a kid, so shut up.

The secret things belong unto God. Every chapter, every verses in the Bible are symbolically powerful. It depends on your relationship with God, it won't work for tom, dick, n harry. Especially when you re trying to use science to explain it, you will hit a dead end. because science can't explain what is invisible.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

See dry fish wey hunger don finish
Mentioning me clearly shows how brainless you are and how useless you are to your family and the society at large.

Major!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Golan007: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Zenithpeak:

The same way danfo drivers, okada riders, Jumat services political gatherings and market women are all strict adherent of covid-19 safety protocols

If you want to criticize anything, let it not be hinged on sentiments.... Why are you talking as if it is the church that brought covid-19 to Nigeria

@op mischievously added covid-19 to the topic so as to drive traffic or where in the story did you see anything covid-19 related

I know pastors are your enemies, so, to rejoice at their misfortunes and dance on their graves are the few ways you can celebrate your cheap victories.

It will soon be your turn man!

It’s important to remind the community about the deadly nature of Covid-19 and its mutant virus strains. Please do your part by following all the recommended precautions. That way, you are able to protect yourself and others who become proximal to you. God bless and keep us all.

Above his a quote from the statement made by the church itself.

I guess they simply squeezed it into their adieu.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by sharpwriter(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
almarthins:

The secret things belong unto God. Every chapter, every verses in the Bible are symbolically powerful. It depends on your relationship with God, it won't work for tom, dick, n harry. Especially when you re trying to use science to explain it, you will hit a dead end. because science can't explain what is invisible.

This is not science explanation here. The person I quoted had no secret things to offer here. Even secret things are sacred and not thrown into the open.

What he said in the first place that made me talk was pure stupidity. People like him should learn to keep quiet on this forum especially on matters like this.

There are many many silent readers and guests on this forum that even visit this forum than registered users yet they read and Waka pass, some laugh at comments while some others are sorry.

The quicker you know that some things can't be explained except by God, the better, because that's a gateway and true path to wisdom.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by chudez0147(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

Fear of the unknown. It shows you guys just worship God out of fear. That's the main shackle tying many to religion.
I made a simple common sense statement. It's just like if Nigeria progresses, u thank Trump, but if it goes south you blame Buhari. Does it make sense? The person that takes the praises supposed to take the blame. I can't deceive myself.
Although, it's only mentally weak individuals that always find who to blame or hold responsible for their own actions. I am 100 percent responsible for my actions, gains and losses. I don't blame any God or Satan anywhere
Oga leave us to worship our God. Take your nonsense talk to education section.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by HBB1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Was it Covid-19 that caused his death?

That ought not to be of those who are truly God's servants. Check their history in the Bible.

Perhaps there's something we don't know.

Nonetheless, may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

Apparently it was only because his time to die had come, because there was still life in his bones even after his death.

2 Kings 13:20-21 (KJV)

And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.
And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

So Elisha didn't die because of the sickness but because his time to die had come, otherwise the sickness would have never been able to kill him.

God bless.

You know you are saying rubbish?

What did Elisha die of then?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by HBB1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! You gotta love how you folks always come up with "interesting" ways to interpret bible verses whenever they don't fit your narrative. Contrast what you are saying with this:

Gen. 25:7 Abraham lived a hundred and seventy-five years. 8 Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years

And tell me why sickness was not mentioned in this case? Abi it was not Abraham's time to die too?

LMFAO!

Edit: BTW what you are saying is like saying it wasn't crucifixion that killed Jesus. LMFAO!

I tire o!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by HBB1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Slynation:
It seems to me some particular sect of people are fueling this agenda that all sudden deaths are now related to covid-19, perhaps due to selfishness and personal gain if another lockdown is been impose....it was not stated he died of the dreaded virus, The messenger only informed his listeners the need to take various precautions against the virus,but it's obvious it has been misinterpreted.....

Did you do Comprehension in School at all?

So if he had said, ' please drive carefully at all times and check your tires'

what would you have thought killed him?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by paul100(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

If peradventure those people got healed it's either luck or scam.. For u to say that those miracles or powers are real, it should have a procedure and should be replicated. For instance, if u say force is mass times acceleration, it's the same, whether in my village, us, uk or in space. But can your pastor always replicate that power of miracle, anywhere anytime?
Did you just say luck? So it is luck that my friend that have Stammering since birth or my friend that got healed in my front after 5years of wearing very thick glasses after a short session of worship and prayer.That does not look like luck to me.
My pastor told us about one atheist he converted.The man had a serious pain on his legs but was holding him while arguing about God but just a 2mins Prayer with that Man,changed him.Today,He is a Christian
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by banmee(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
And the pastor didn't see that one coming? But his ignorant sheep expects him to see their future.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Kay25(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
ikorodureporta:
after that their demonic new year Illuminati ritual/ initiations they call Communion
watch ya mouth
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
MakeWeTalk:

Are you wiser than God?

If Not God knows why He didnt save him
This is the kind of statement or thought that keep Africans in thier state of under-development till now because we are too sentimental with anything about sky daddy
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
timesup234:
No supernatural power guiding any pastor. It is all myth. If you shoot Pastor Chris with a gun he will die. Oyedepo falls sick and treat himself with medicine. They are all scammers
I wish we have more of your type in Africa..You make use of your mental faculty.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
wink wink grin only GOD cld av have told u this rare revelation.. congratulations
almarthins:

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by hyzich(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Drenix:
Who told u it was covid-19 that killed him?

It is Bro, I know Doc very well. He’s always been in rude health. RIP Doc.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by masterP042(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
paul100:

Did you just say luck? So it is luck that my friend that have Stammering since birth or my friend that got healed in my front after 5years of wearing very thick glasses after a short session of worship and prayer.That does not look like luck to me.
My pastor told us about one atheist he converted.The man had a serious pain on his legs but was holding him while arguing about God but just a 2mins Prayer with that Man,changed him.Today,He is a Christian
Tell your pastor to prove all these you mentioned. He stands to be a billionaire, and possibly you his agent a multi millionaire.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by revived: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

That ought not to be of those who are truly God's servants. Check their history in the Bible.

Apparently it was only because his time to die had come, because there was still life in his bones even after his death.

And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.
And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

So Elisha didn't die because of the sickness but because his time to die had come, otherwise the sickness would have never been able to kill him.

God bless.

Alaye no dae mention me
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
revived:

Alaye no dae mention me
You should answer mention too so that I wouldn't mention you.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dvkot(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

Even El Rufai and some others that have publicly mocked Jesus and the Christian God, survived covid.
At least for his name sake, he should have saved his own, that has at least defended his name in public, and saved the church ridicule
Funny that most of you think you are doing God a favor by serving him.. and because you serve him all things should be smooth. Grow up baby Christians and become a soilder
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dvkot(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
iramure:
I wish we have more of your type in Africa..You make use of your mental faculty.
Stop displaying your st.up.id.ity.. Even jesus had to flee for his life when they sought out to kill him. You don't know anything about Christianity and faith. Go And study
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
dvkot:
Stop displaying your st.up.id.ity.. Even jesus had to flee for his life when they sought out to kill him. You don't know anything about Christianity and faith. Go And study
you did not write the bible, the authors made you believe and know what they wanted. They are playing our your intelligence, so they control your reasoning. Ask yourself are they as stupid and foolish as you are with christianity in Nigeria. Go to the developed nations, christianity is almost gone, you are here defending lies marketed to you. What has the prayers you say on daily basis plus the ones of your G.O done to Nigeria. Your G.O markets fake divine protection to you while they depend on police, army, as, etc. You bring tithe, offering, first fruit., they enjoy with it.
Please do you have sense at all?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by ikorodureporta: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yankee101:

Every church has communion

When was the last time you went to church?

Your soul is precious to Jesus

did I say communion isn't part of Christianity??
I'm only drawing yr attention to something dangerous.
See, if God no open yr eyes well, you no go see the falsehood wey I dey point out
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by ikorodureporta: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ideadoctor:
where you there when they are doing their demonic new year illuminati new year? or someone told you,or you just assumed? it is wrong when you accuse people of something you are not sure of,this man is dead for Christ sake!but here you are spoiling is reputation, do you wish the same too after you die?

I'm not talking about this Departed soul, cos I don't know if he was pure hearted amongst others..

I'v been posting about the visuals, (pictures), as evidence to my criticism of that congregation (it's not a church FYI bcoz the owner don't call it a church)

That place is a den Freemasons & illuminatists
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Unrated900(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Karlovich:
RIP to him, I wish his family the strength to bear the loss.

They will surely bear the loss

Because their is money on ground
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Arielle: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.