Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies (55874 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2021
dvkot:
as of you are wiser then the billion of Christian both worldwide
with people like you, this foreign religion will continue to gain more ground. As I said before, you are only exposed to thier wants that is why they wrote that particular quotation in proverb and you are defending. You are perpetually enslaved to them.
Please tell me who among the so called great men of god in the world has raised the dead, heal the cripple, open blind eyes, or done any obvious miracle in jesus name.
Why not promote african traditional religion and let the whike folks know we cherish our tradition, but you believe white jesus story. Your religious leaders enjoy affluence with your tithe/offering/donation/Thanksgiving, build expensive schools you can't afford.
Please, are you one of the religious scammers?
There is no need to talk to you if you are because you can't ever change. You must make your money too
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Emma1Oj(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2021
Reinaldo:
Any idiot that says COVID-19 is a scam is beyond redemption.
Anyone who attributes any death to covid19 is a world wide morons!!
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dvkot(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
iramure:
with people like you, this foreign religion will continue to gain more ground. As I said before, you are only exposed to thier wants that is why they wrote that particular quotation in proverb and you are defending. You are perpetually enslaved to them.
Please tell me who among the so called great men of god in the world has raised the dead, heal the cripple, open blind eyes, or done any obvious miracle in jesus name.
Why not promote african traditional religion and let the whike folks know we cherish our tradition, but you believe white jesus story. Your religious leaders enjoy affluence with your tithe/offering/donation/Thanksgiving, build expensive schools you can't afford.
Please, are you one of the religious scammers?
There is no need to talk to you if you are because you can't ever change. You must make your money too
mummy talk.. So lame hasn't walk abi?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Anyone who attributes any death to covid19 is a world wide morons!!

You can't even type proper English. No wonder you're one of the gullible ones.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
dvkot:
mummy talk.. So lame hasn't walk abi?
for your village by your G.O abi?
Give me the link to verify the fake miracle, come to sabo here in Ibadan and see plenty disables, come with your pastor, bishops, imams and prophets. Let's your pastors perform thier magic. Your reasoning is controlled by your slave masters...
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Emma1Oj(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Reinaldo:

You can't even type proper English. No wonder you're one of the gullible ones.
Thank God u understand what I'm trying to say, Professor of english
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Phraences: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
maynia:

So God killed him?
If he survived it is God's Grace
If he died, God knows best.

See life, Grace is limited, you have grace until you die, then people in your church use your death as a prayer reference When thanking God, till they die also and another will use them as prayer reference that's how the cycle continues.
The pastor thought he had Grace, the same way you think you have grace now grin wink

This is so on point. Those who have died also thought no harm will come near them as children of the most high.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dvkot(m): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2021
iramure:
for your village by your G.O abi?
Give me the link to verify the fake miracle, come to sabo here in Ibadan and see plenty disables, come with your pastor, bishops, imams and prophets. Let's your pastors perform thier magic. Your reasoning is controlled by your slave masters...
soap brain.. So when jesus was healing he was going to hospital abi? Was he not healing based on your level of faith? You think miracle is magic abi? Or you think Gods needs your validation to prove to you he's God? ... Lol grow up small boy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 3:35am On Jan 12, 2021
dvkot:
soap brain.. So when jesus was healing he was going to hospital abi? Was he not healing based on your level of faith? You think miracle is magic abi? Or you think Gods needs your validation to prove to you he's God? ... Lol grow up small boy
lol
I can understand. You must be a pastor. Your business must grow. I dont know how religion has prospered Africa as a whole. You people reason so irrationally and its not your fault. I wish you well. Remember my share of your tithe and offering ooo.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
dvkot:
you with concrete brain, I believe you have prayed tirelessly for this nation with faith, what has your faith achieved?
Your G.O marketed faith to you but they depend on their wisdom for protection. Thanks to DSS, POLICE, SOLDIERS, CIVIL DEFENCE etc
Your G.O or pastor asked you to bring tithe, offering, donation, first fruit, sacrifice, etc to receive blessing. But they are becomin billions owners in dollars due to your gullibility, yet the schools they build, you can not afford
Your pastor told you there is heaven, yet they dont to want and enjoy but keep telling you to pray against death.
Am American actor is marketed to you as jesus, you hung the picture in your house and bow to it daily.
You are the wisest. Congratulations
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dvkot(m): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
iramure:
you with concrete brain, I believe you have prayed tirelessly for this nation with faith, what has your faith achieved?
Your G.O marketed faith to you but they depend on their wisdom for protection. Thanks to DSS, POLICE, SOLDIERS, CIVIL DEFENCE etc
Your G.O or pastor asked you to bring tithe, offering, donation, first fruit, sacrifice, etc to receive blessing. But they are becomin billions owners in dollars due to your gullibility, yet the schools they build, you can not afford
Your pastor told you there is heaven, yet they dont to want and enjoy but keep telling you to pray against death.
Am American actor is marketed to you as jesus, you hung the picture in your house and bow to it daily.
You are the wisest. Congratulations
dummy.. You Must really think you are wise with all the rubbish you just said. You are not a born again christian so your opinion don't matter. If people like you could critisize Jesus why won't you do the same to pastors
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
dvkot:
dummy.. You Must really think you are wise with all the rubbish you just said. You are not a born again christian so your opinion don't matter. If people like you could critisize Jesus why won't you do the same to pastors
honestly I am not insulting you, you could see I never reacted angrily to any of your insults, i just want you to come to your senses except you are pulpit robber. The people that gave you this rubbish are tired of it themselves. Use your brain boy!
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dvkot(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
iramure:
honestly I am not insulting you, you could see I never reacted angrily to any of your insults, i just want you to come to your senses except you are pulpit robber. The people that gave you this rubbish are tired of it themselves. Use your brain boy!
like i said before your opinion doesn't matter
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by iramure(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2021
dvkot:
like i said before your opinion doesn't matter
I wish u well
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Femiwilli: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
ikorodureporta:
after that their demonic new year Illuminati ritual/ initiations they call Communion

Modified: for all the mentions look at the position of the lights & compare to the owl's eyes... For those who don't know what moloch is, consult Google
you no sabi say Adefarsin na Freemason?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.